Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

She literally just did that with Nvidia

gently caress off!

I should've bought it pre-opening monday like I almost did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

A big flaming stink posted:

Juuni passed away overnight :smith:

I'm so sorry. :glomp:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

wow. rude.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

They were a good cat.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

RIP Juuni

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

rip Juuni, hang in there

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
RIP Juuni. You can chase my parrot in the afterlife.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Is it racist to assign the black general Africa?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

if rape master joe biden gets the rona and dies i will enter a state of ecstasy, do a wolf howl and then turn into a werewolf

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Police $180,000,000,000
Covid $0

someone who is good at the government please help budget this. my president is dying of covid

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

very sad if joe bidet was unable to smell fresh flowers, salsa, or a young girl's hair

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Police $180,000,000,000
Covid $0

someone who is good at the government please help budget this. my president is dying of covid

give less money to Israel

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1550061518246526976?s=20&t=OXvcBQfcITJYaUV84F6XuQ

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Is it racist to assign the black general Africa?

At the very least it's kinda funny

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

I hate to hear this. thank you for giving Juuni a good life.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/1550118187840114695

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

wow such good company

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ok but do you just make a habit of going oh poo poo they namechecked somebody I don't know about. just play it cool "I think they were an amazing hero"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1550062807537926147

lmao

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I'm really sorry.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i like that jeff said whinge like he's a british person in the probation

ever wonder what the J in Nathan J. Robinson stands for? well now you do. Nathan bought the forums with money from his parents.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ssharmaUS/status/1550169808343285760

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Sorry. That sucks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

undisputed king

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I can't tell if that's a bogus or legit trump post.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

kamala shooting the havana syndrome gun through the receiver to try and further weaken joe

https://twitter.com/vp/status/1550181018631561216

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

oh it's bogus

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Willa Rogers posted:

I can't tell if that's a bogus or legit trump post.

It's bogus but only because it's on his blog and not on truth social

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trump would absolutely say all that

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

PostNouveau posted:

Oh cool the Dems are gonna try to decriminalize weed.

https://twitter.com/natsfert/status/1550080650320850945

Wait a minute. Computer, enhance

More money for cops? How did you get in there?

President Harris will establish a federal program to compensate up to $200 billion of forfeited asset forfeiture profits for small law enforcement departments that operate in disadvantaged communities as a result of cannabis decriminalizion

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 19:19 on Jul 21, 2022

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama/status/1550088213817073665

Michelle Obama offers readers a series of fresh stories and insightful reflections on change, challenge, and power, including her belief that when we light up for others, we can illuminate the richness and potential of the world around us, discovering deeper truths and new pathways for progress. Drawing from her experiences as a mother, daughter, spouse, friend, and First Lady, she shares the habits and principles she has developed to successfully adapt to change and overcome various obstacles—the earned wisdom that helps her continue to “become.” She details her most valuable practices, like “starting kind,” “going high,” and assembling a “kitchen table” of trusted friends and mentors. With trademark humor, candor, and compassion, she also explores issues connected to race, gender, and visibility, encouraging readers to work through fear, find strength in community, and live with boldness.

“When we are able to recognize our own light, we become empowered to use it,” writes Michelle Obama. A rewarding blend of powerful stories and profound advice that will ignite conversation, The Light We Carry inspires readers to examine their own lives, identify their sources of gladness, and connect meaningfully in a turbulent world.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I'm going high so I can recognize my own light. :420:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

https://twitter.com/MichelleObama/status/1550088213817073665

Michelle Obama offers readers a series of fresh stories and insightful reflections on change, challenge, and power, including her belief that when we light up for others, we can illuminate the richness and potential of the world around us, discovering deeper truths and new pathways for progress. Drawing from her experiences as a mother, daughter, spouse, friend, and First Lady, she shares the habits and principles she has developed to successfully adapt to change and overcome various obstacles—the earned wisdom that helps her continue to “become.” She details her most valuable practices, like “starting kind,” “going high,” and assembling a “kitchen table” of trusted friends and mentors. With trademark humor, candor, and compassion, she also explores issues connected to race, gender, and visibility, encouraging readers to work through fear, find strength in community, and live with boldness.

“When we are able to recognize our own light, we become empowered to use it,” writes Michelle Obama. A rewarding blend of powerful stories and profound advice that will ignite conversation, The Light We Carry inspires readers to examine their own lives, identify their sources of gladness, and connect meaningfully in a turbulent world.

So a bunch of bullshit platitudes. Thanks Michelle

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realBlagojevich/status/1550145473083736065

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

did we ever figure out if the fake trump releases are written by a trump fan or someone who thinks they make him look bad

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

God drat, incredible.

I'm in awe

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Even if it's a parody it's still great, like a cover band who does the cover song better than the original.

Not the woke Disney Hercules but rather the Kevin Sorbo one. Or the Lou Ferrigno one. is something I will be saying forever

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

spacemang_spliff posted:

Even if it's a parody it's still great, like a cover band who does the cover song better than the original.

Not the woke Disney Hercules but rather the Kevin Sorbo one. Or the Lou Ferrigno one. is something I will be saying forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017