Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Drunkboxer posted:

a senator with no physical limits, think of it

unable to stop growing, fetterman crashes through the capital rotunda, roaring for palestenian blood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
*like in AKIRA* "FETTERMAAAAAAAAAN!"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1549861043958079488

good production values in this one

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

so dr oz is a benevolent figure who helps mentally ill people with no other options by giving them placebos?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Drunkboxer posted:

a senator with no physical limits, think of it

He's not some beltway pansy

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol im enjoying the content ngl

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Der Meister posted:

lol im enjoying the content ngl

You aren't even from Pennsylvania.

Apr 7, 2003

This is a Pennsylvania space.

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011
I learned to swim in the patton pool and John fetterman looked like every man there and Dr Oz looked like everyone they’d sling racial slurs at, well that’s my PA story god bless

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This is a Pennsylvania space.

that’s why it smells like poo poo I guess. gently caress pa

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

I learned to swim in the patton pool and John fetterman looked like every man there and Dr Oz looked like everyone they’d sling racial slurs at, well that’s my PA story god bless

I have a hard time believing a person who looks like Dr Oz would attract racial slurs. cmon man he looks like a dipshit from idk France or something

Apr 7, 2003

Der Meister posted:

that’s why it smells like poo poo I guess. gently caress pa

Monitor

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

🖥

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

I have a hard time believing a person who looks like Dr Oz would attract racial slurs. cmon man he looks like a dipshit from idk France or something

he’s handsome so they’d use the f** word against him and vote for the orc man that chases black men with firearms, an activity residents of cambria county equally enjoy

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The simple answer to this is that the alternative is worse, not much else. Accelerationism isn’t real and letting monsters like Mccormick take office is going to hurt a lot of people in PA and beyond.

The problem with the "you have two choices and one is better than the other" argument is that it's not true.

There are, in fact, other simple alternatives. Taking the money you'd spend on gas getting to the voting location and giving it to a random person on the street is unironically a bigger net good. Or spending the time you would have spent voting calling your grandma and saying hello. There are many small things someone could do that have a bigger positive impact on the world.

You're basically talking about actions that are about as close to meaningless as actions can get. It just doesn't seem that way because humans are bad with big numbers and probability, so they're inclined to assign the full impact of a politician's actions to a single person voting .

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oz is a brilliant strategist and authentic Pennsylvanian!

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

Taking the money you'd spend on gas getting to the voting location

PA has mail-in ballots for anyone who requests them. The Republicans have been whinging about it since 2020 went the wrong way for Trump and are trying to get it killed in a 2023 ballot initiative. Who the gently caress knows if that will pass, nobody votes in odd year elections.

All I have to do to vote for now is fill out a ballot that's mailed to me and put that in the outgoing mail slot. If it was any more effort than that I wouldn't even bother.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I’m sorry but watching the crazy people in the voting line is one of the best things in life and if you disagree you are wrong and probably a crazy person

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i just stand in the booth for awhile and then get an entire roll of stickers

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1550887600654880769

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

2fat4sex posted:

PA has mail-in ballots for anyone who requests them. The Republicans have been whinging about it since 2020 went the wrong way for Trump and are trying to get it killed in a 2023 ballot initiative. Who the gently caress knows if that will pass, nobody votes in odd year elections.

All I have to do to vote for now is fill out a ballot that's mailed to me and put that in the outgoing mail slot. If it was any more effort than that I wouldn't even bother.

My perspective is that I don't really care if someone feels like voting (since it doesn't really make sense to think "voting doesn't matter" and then get mad at people for voting). It only annoys me when people actively try to persuade others about its importance.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1551626491322159108

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1552010828307636224

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

huh, I think that's the opposite of all other polls I've seen that has fatt with the bigger margin

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

i say swears online posted:

huh, I think that's the opposite of all other polls I've seen that has fatt with the bigger margin

can’t find a fatter man

Apr 7, 2003

i say swears online posted:

Mastriano is insane and quite open about it

I expect the legislature to do some fuckery in his favor anyway

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

learned a new word today LMAO

quote:

Crudités are French appetizers consisting of sliced or whole raw vegetables which are typically dipped in a vinaigrette or other dipping sauce.
https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1559011904076529664

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wegner's

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1559207673698127872

he's winning

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

that video made me anxious watching him try to balance all those crudités without a basket or cart

edit: fixed a typo

PERPETUAL IDIOT
Sep 12, 2003

Wrex Ruckus posted:

that video made me anxious watching him try to balance all those crudités without a basket or cart

edit: fixed a typo

He's holding 5 items.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

PERPETUAL IDIOT posted:

He's holding 5 items.

yes, people-- when actually shopping-- tend to use handbaskets or carts for that purpose! But I suppose he doesn't really need them for the purpose of recording a quick vlog and returning the items to the shelves, including the broccoli and asparagus he just palmed.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

oz is even worse than I thought he’d be. just wow

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
He also combined Redners and Wegmans into "Wegners."

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Evrart Claire posted:

none of those are real grocery stores. pa doesn’t exist

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

love guac, salsa and tequila with my crudite that is 80% carrots

Alamani57
Dec 15, 2010

Evrart Claire posted:

I thought Fetterman was the one who had a stroke.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

love guac, salsa and tequila with my crudite that is 80% carrots

I loving lost it when he grabbed one head of broccoli and then a 20 pound bag of carrots.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

mawarannahr posted:

this thread is gonna be hilarious when fetterman loses to this rear end in a top hat

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

MLSM posted:

this thread is gonna be hilarious when fetterman loses to this rear end in a top hat

Dr Oz already won. he’s just clowning on the fetterman & owning him every day to give the people something to lol at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jonny 290 posted:

he's winning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akZb6NBQVJY

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 12:43 on Aug 16, 2022