Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sleng Teng posted:

hey now
you're a psstar
get your AIDS on
no games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

i get $10 a month from xbox rewards. top that sony and ill make one less post per month calling the ps5 large

its so big

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

hey now
you're a psstar
get your AIDS on
no games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Somebody once told me
There were no games on Sony
The PS5’s the size of a shed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

so just delay for now, supplies cannot be found
allow a full room for your prize, its a behemoth in size
and ps plus, wow, has zero games for thou
but if you choose to buy, you might as well be gaming with no one

MIGHT AS WELL BE GAMING WITH NO ONE

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It ain’t no joke when a gamer’s handkerchief is soaked
With his jizz because a Chun-Li gif made him blast ropes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Somebody once told me

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Somebody once told me

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sleng Teng posted:

hey now
you're a psstar
get your AIDS on
no games

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sleng Teng posted:

hey now
you're a psstar
get your AIDS on
no games

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Sleng Teng posted:

hey now
you're a psstar
get your AIDS on
no games

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wildbergerrrr/status/1549955525902753794?s=21&t=rnyXVZz1QDI37pC9Eo15Kg

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Thank You So- I mean Thank You Atlus

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
excited to buy persona 5 for the 3rd time

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

So trophies are bad now? Get real

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

paying Atlus $60 for a game I've already played and that I could continue to play on this same console that looks exactly the same but is slightly higher resolution ftw

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

So you can’t play the ps4 version on the ps5 even though it’s backwards compatible?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

my morning jackass posted:

So you can’t play the ps4 version on the ps5 even though it’s backwards compatible?

you can, itll just be the ps4 version

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
you'd be basically paying again for a jump from 30fps to 60fps. in a turn based combat game

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'm sure it will look nice in 60fps but it won't have any gameplay effect and that plus maybe a resolution bump is all you're getting for a full-price purchase, it's insane

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Buy it or you're not a true fan.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

in these trying times its more important than ever to support anti-woke games like Persona 5. not many games with central messages like if you see a politician raping someone, just let it slide, sometimes its necessary to sexually harass your friends, and its okay to groom your adoptive little sister, you aren't even related.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

in these trying times its more important than ever to support anti-woke games like Persona 5. not many games with central messages like if you see a politician raping someone, just let it slide, sometimes its necessary to sexually harass your friends, and its okay to groom your adoptive little sister, you aren't even related.

lol

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

agreed

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been playing stray and it's pretty sick . Looks like Sony wins again, bigly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

You said raving I just said they said it was good with ZH, Bob, and pog all do in those tweets

now I have important matters to attend to

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

everyone is raving about the latest sony hits tbh

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

everyone is raving about the latest sony hits tbh

Lol. Halol and Snoreza have come and gone while God of War looms on the hoirizon. Xt*rds lost.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
thank you Sony for the two months I have left to play Everybody's Golf online with my brother, our favorite activity

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Kull the Conqueror posted:

thank you Sony for the two months I have left to play Everybody's Golf online with my brother, our favorite activity

they should have made more hot shots tennis its pretty good

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
down on my dualshock4 D-pad doesnt work so i want to pop it open and try to fix. decided to try opening up my lovely controller first to get a handle on it. complete disaster. hosed up like half the ribbon connectors in there, so now the triggers, lightbar and touchpad are all broken lmao. where's that creepy uncle nintendo guy when you need him.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Jeff Wiiver posted:

down on my dualshock4 D-pad doesnt work so i want to pop it open and try to fix. decided to try opening up my lovely controller first to get a handle on it. complete disaster. hosed up like half the ribbon connectors in there, so now the triggers, lightbar and touchpad are all broken lmao. where's that creepy uncle nintendo guy when you need him.

get an xbox

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
going to eventually. definitely not getting a ps5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Jeff Wiiver posted:

condolences