Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Patsy Bologna is a fuckin' moray eel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

honestly the most shocking thing to come out of these hearings for me is learning that each of his tweets is carefully crafted by a team of people who carefully consider every word

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
Fuckin' sedition selfies.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Dubar posted:

honestly the most shocking thing to come out of these hearings for me is learning that each of his tweets is carefully crafted by a team of people who carefully consider every word

Iirc that was true at least for the administration, but whatever 'moderating' influence the Tweet staffers exerted was in tension with his angry McDonalds-fuelled fits of pique insisting on his tweets going through verbatim.

His most popular, quietest periods were when the Tweet staffers could keep him distracted and not focused on bird site.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

SubG posted:

Fuckin' sedition selfies.

we're in the fuckin Capitol bro :awesome:

truavatar
Mar 3, 2004

GIS Jedi

Tayter Swift posted:

Vibes here that the Committee is making it clear that there's no fall guy. It's Trump.

Yeah, they are hammering home that it was him and only him.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
McCarthy: I'm gettin' raided! HELP!

Donald: LOL, suck it

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Using Kevin McCarthy’s words against him is good poo poo.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao Trump literally doing a "Nice Capitol, shame if something were to happen to it" to loving McCarthy.

Just "Guess you'll die"

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Here we go

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Just looking at that fat toad makes me angry.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
drat, his twitching before filming is not great. Does he have parkensons or something?

Remember when he couldn't walk down a ramp properly?

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Jeeeeeeeesus

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Just the sheer petulant rage of a narcissist foiled.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I wanted one of him unleashing juicy fart as he spoke

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
Ashlii Babbitt would be alive now if not for that fuckhead. He should face manslaughter charges.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

This is wild poo poo. They are bringing the goods. I was worried they would try to scapegoat but they're going for broke.

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
That 6:01 tweet, gently caress you into space

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
Trump was probably corresponding with persons off-continent, as he was sitting and watching and tweeting and occasionally meeting with his co-conspirators on the ground or telling saner people to gently caress off.

Like, a human solo without encouragement doesn't resist this level of social pressure.

I propose he was following orders. But whose?

Doesn't matter. Let's assume, contrarily, the correspondences outlined today account for the whole of Trump's communications this day.

There's sufficient evidence to convict him for treason and sentenced him to hang.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

This is wild poo poo. They are bringing the goods. I was worried they would try to scapegoat but they're going for broke.

I mean there arnt any. None of this would have happened if he hadn’t done this.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Is there somewhere doing live updates anyone can point me to? I'm on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic and don't have access to live US television. Or enough bandwidth to stream it unless I want to be a dickhole

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Uglycat posted:

Trump was probably corresponding with persons off-continent, as he was sitting and watching and tweeting and occasionally meeting with his co-conspirators on the ground or telling saner people to gently caress off.

Like, a human solo without encouragement doesn't resist this level of social pressure.

Doesn't matter. Let's assume, contrarily, the correspondences outlined today account for the whole of Trump's communications this day.

There's sufficient evidence to convict him for treason and sentenced him to hang.

Ehhhh. I don’t think it’s that. It’s his hosed up narsstic temper tantrum mixed with where the rights been headed since the 60s and trump wanting his billy Madison ending.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Uglycat posted:

It's possible, but it's more likely imo he has a personality disorder and is also a moron.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

ReidRansom posted:

Is there somewhere doing live updates anyone can point me to? I'm on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic and don't have access to live US television. Or enough bandwidth to stream it unless I want to be a dickhole

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/january-6-hearings-july-21/index.html

LegionAreI
Nov 14, 2006
Lurk
I dont think he was following any orders other than pathological narcissism.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Lol Mitch McConnell will shiv anyone

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

Lol Mitch McConnell will shiv anyone

They should've immediately cut to the 2nd impeachment hearing where he voted no, but I know that's not what this is about.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

ReidRansom posted:

https://twitter.com/openargs

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Angry_Ed posted:

They should've immediately cut to the 2nd impeachment hearing where he voted no, but I know that's not what this is about.

Yeah I was trying to explode his head with my mind like in Scanners. Such an rear end in a top hat.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
This loving rear end in a top hat is Buck Turgidson come to life

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Tayter Swift posted:

This loving rear end in a top hat is Buck Turgidson come to life

Had the same thought

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011