Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
"You're mother wouldn't kiss me before the third date. It made all the sex very impersonal."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Helloo! I’m George Hamilton twenty years ago.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" plays in the background as I walk happily way from the corpse of my abusive ex.

Check again!

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
After learning that guy on the orville is the VA for steve it kinda ruined it for me.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Ups_rail posted:

After learning that guy on the orville is the VA for steve it kinda ruined it for me.

lmao

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

The_Doctor posted:

Helloo! I’m George Hamilton twenty years ago.

Killer Vacation is one of my absolute favorite episodes.
The dolphins. The suicidal lemur.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Help! A suicidal lemur’s got my gun!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Neeksy posted:

The suicidal lemur.

Stan’s line read when he realises is so good. “Ohh! No no no, I’ve killed enough animals today.”

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Neeksy posted:

MY BONES!

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

You know what I get when I watch Bones? A huge, throbbing smile.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Neeksy posted:

Hayley & Steve Jeff getting propositioned by the couple who turned out to want gay sex with both of them

edit: Never too late to fix a typo :doh:

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 24, 2022

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

YeahTubaMike posted:

Hayley & Steve getting propositioned by the couple who turned out to want gay sex with both of them

Ummm... Hayley and Jeff.

Steve is in love with his momma. Not his sister.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Someone doesn't remember the early episodes then because I'm pretty sure they teased that route

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Zero One posted:

Ummm... Hayley and Jeff.

There has been at least one episode where he tried his moves on her after eating the last cookie, which belonged to Roger.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

The_Doctor posted:

For 9/11 you might be thinking of:

https://youtu.be/afvptzvgftU

I'm disappointed that URL (itwaswitches.com) doesn't go anywhere.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Just a bunch of posters in here, soft boilin' they eggs

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Zero One posted:

Ummm... Hayley and Jeff.

That's a weird way to spell Snot.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Small White Dragon posted:

I'm disappointed that URL (itwaswitches.com) doesn't go anywhere.

Fox did own that site at one point. No idea what they hosted

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

dovetaile posted:

That's a weird way to spell Snot.

Steve has a lot of love to give.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

pixaal posted:

Fox did own that site at one point. No idea what they hosted

Fox still owns that site. They also own vincewasmolested.com and klaustastrophe.tv. Looking on archive.org it appears they have never had more than a blank page on them.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Zero One posted:

Ummm... Hayley and Jeff.

1) I really need to proofread my posts or something, because this is not the first time I have made such an extreme mistake
2) That said, people wanting to have gay sex with Hayley & Steve wouldn't necessarily mean that Hayley & Steve were a couple, although I can see why the picture would be in your head considering the context of the episode

All things considered though, Steve did jerk off to that painting of Hayley. Didn't he also see her & Jeff on a nude beach and zoom in with his binoculars to make extra sure it was her, or was it Francine & Stan?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

YeahTubaMike posted:

All things considered though, Steve did jerk off to that painting of Hayley. Didn't he also see her & Jeff on a nude beach and zoom in with his binoculars to make extra sure it was her, or was it Francine & Stan?

It was Steve.

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
New episodes every Monday in September. That might be it though

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Sneak preview clips of some of the new episodes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roSqccf6g90

Don't tell Francine though. She'll be all "Herpetologist, herpetologist!"

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Christmas episode spotted! :toot:

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

"What about him?"

"Sir, that's a cat."

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Steve's hole :ohdear:

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

"I love when drugs are the solution!"

Don't we all....

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

If drugs seem like the solution usually you are on drugs in my experience.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
We have airdates, titles, and descriptions for the rest of season 19, and GAJN15 has an amazing B-Plot.

Stan attempts to do a standing backflip.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

So how many shows are actually going to be on TBS this fall season, is it all just going to be syndicated reruns, American Dad, and unscripted reality shows?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Kwyndig posted:

So how many shows are actually going to be on TBS this fall season, is it all just going to be syndicated reruns, American Dad, and unscripted reality shows?
Essentially yes

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

The only scripted TNT, TBS, and TruTV that’s on the calendar at this point are that I’m aware of are:

Snowpiercer (confirmed ending with this season)
American Dad (up in the air)
Miracle Workers
Tacoma FD

None should be expected to move forward beyond current seasons on these channels, it remains to be seen if any continue with any outlets.

American Dad is sort of a slam dunk to revert to Hulu since they already have the streaming rights and Disney owns the show to begin with. The question remains if they want to chase it or not after DiscoveryWarner passes on further seasons. It would be a good pairing with the return of Futurama.

Everything else I expect to end with the already ordered seasons.

Warner Bros. Discovery is essentially out of the scripted TV game outside of HBO Max.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I'd buy American Dad if I was Hulu, it's still a popular show and like you said they bought Futurama so it's be an on brand move.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well somebody is paying for more seasons because when I was looking for shows on TBS they said American Dad is going for two more. Of course it could be adult swim is playing for those episodes since they have second run rights currently and if TBS passes on the show AS could take over as the first run.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I'd buy American Dad if I was Hulu, it's still a popular show and like you said they bought Futurama so it's be an on brand move.

I mean, they don’t have to buy it. They already own it (ditto for Futurama, they already owned it). TBS (well, Warner Bros. Discovery) is just has the current first air distributor rights and thus finances production of the new episodes. Ownership is 20th Television (Disney). If TBS decides to not finance new seasons, Disney would be free to make them and put them on Hulu if they wanted to.

Kwyndig posted:

Well somebody is paying for more seasons because when I was looking for shows on TBS they said American Dad is going for two more. Of course it could be adult swim is playing for those episodes since they have second run rights currently and if TBS passes on the show AS could take over as the first run.

TBS renewed it for 20th and 21st seasons back in December before the merger finalized and before Zaslav promised $2 billion in cost reduction to shareholders. So, these seasons are already committed to for now. It almost certainly will not be renewed for further seasons by Warner Bros. Discovery and I have my doubts as to if TBS will even air them.

We are still in season 19’s order with these episodes airing through the end of the year. So we probably have another 40ish that have been committed to be produced, but where and when we will see them is a wildcard. I suspect that after this stretch airs, Warner Bros. Discovery will try to sell off the remaining 40 episodes and be done with it. It’s at that point where I would hope hulu steps up and pays out what Warner Bros Discovery already paid to make the episodes and then continues producing them.

I very much doubt Season 20 and 21 will end up airing on TBS. MAYBE they’ll move them to Adult Swim to burn them off (they don’t have 2nd run rights, they are both owned by the same corporate daddy and this is just how they choose to run the episodes), but I think it’s more likely they’ll try to get some money for them.

bull3964 fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jul 26, 2022

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

future of the show aside, i do wish there was an easier way to find quotes from the show because so many of them are not easily searchable.

like roger's "this… is an unfortunate situation" but delivered with repressed glee
or the quote about how Stan finally gets Cars: the cars – THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

they're hard to match to specific episodes or put into gif format

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Neeksy posted:

future of the show aside, i do wish there was an easier way to find quotes from the show because so many of them are not easily searchable.

like roger's "this… is an unfortunate situation" but delivered with repressed glee
or the quote about how Stan finally gets Cars: the cars – THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!

they're hard to match to specific episodes or put into gif format

I've tried searching a few times for Roger's "I would love nothing more than to explain everything but we are out of time" a few times with no luck. It is remarkably hard to find specific quotes from this show.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

limp_cheese posted:

I've tried searching a few times for Roger's "I would love nothing more than to explain everything but we are out of time" a few times with no luck. It is remarkably hard to find specific quotes from this show.

That is from the one where Roger's rich guy personality gets married to the waitress who then poisons his rear end cake in connection with another of roger's personas who then gets killed by said waitress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

If only there was a frinkiac for American dads