Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
space ghost av doing some heavy lifting, but overall pretty good modding. 5/5

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
this episode is entitled "piledriver" but the upload was too stupid to know that.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3xj5d

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

As a queermo, I think every Republican and democrat and all of you are secretly gay or secretly double gay if youre regular gay already, and i am laughing at you for it

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
img ay

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Fart Dumbass posted:

lol jesus that's bleak

Folks like this (and the Jan hearing thread) are really the most cursed ppl on earth. Just twisting themselves into donuts like an Adventist saying the Apocalypse is gonna start....NOW!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gulping Again posted:

Wasn't Frosted Flake literally forumbanned for this kind of deeply unwell posting a couple years back

This is a recurring issue with him

They brought him back bc he's good at missiles/military tech talk

The forums own Murdock from the A-Team

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Smythe posted:

read a lot of this thread just now and its so much idpol. lmfao. the forum has fully succumbed to propaganda. based as hell

Lol Smythe has slunk back. No shame no shame at all

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

All mods are pretty cool! horizon zero dawn is the poo poo. RFOLMAOLOL

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Reading posts about the Jan 6th commission is like listening to people talk about the season 8 finale of a show you've never seen. There's all these names of characters I don't recognize and these deep lore references.

"Wow could you believe that Tony Cippolone took the stand and revealed that Johnny Crisco texted Bobby Bananas on the night of Jan 5th?? This. Changes. Everything."

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Why would I watch the Jan 6 commission when I can watch DBZ instead

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grapplejack posted:

https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/1550638618640875521

thank god I get to live through the aids crisis gay panic since I missed it the first time by not being born

can someone sum up what's going on here? They're genuinely trying to make monkeypox into the new GRID?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

sexpig by night posted:

can someone sum up what's going on here? They're genuinely trying to make monkeypox into the new GRID?

fauci said it's the gross gays' fault why do you hate science, republican?!?!?

short answer yes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zvahl posted:

fauci said it's the gross gays' fault why do you hate science, republican?!?!?

short answer yes

and I assume monkeypox is like the other various -pox strains where it spreads through fluids and all, so indeed having sex with someone would increase odds of transmission but the same is true about sharing a drink or, ya know, having sex with a woman?

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

sexpig by night posted:

and I assume monkeypox is like the other various -pox strains where it spreads through fluids and all, so indeed having sex with someone would increase odds of transmission but the same is true about sharing a drink or, ya know, having sex with a woman?

that's the consensus at the moment but because fauci and their friends the republicans said it's only dirty gays doing it the democrats decided to hop on board and say mostly nothing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zvahl posted:

that's the consensus at the moment but because fauci and their friends the republicans said it's only dirty gays doing it the democrats decided to hop on board and say mostly nothing

:hmmyes:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Fauci didn't kill all of Queen the first time so he had to go for a round two

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if i trust anyone to handle a disease associated mostly with the men sex with men community, it fauci

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I'm completely unsurprised Fauci defaulted to 'uh maybe it's the fags being gross and gay to each other that spreads this???????'

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
look who can say but man did they bring up sex parties really quickly irt monkeypox

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
congress looking like they're in danger of the pox

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

but wait

wasnt Fauci the hero of the AIDS crisis?

Im confused???

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Clip-On Fedora posted:

but wait

Im confused???
He was the champion of the Reagan administration's management of the AIDs crisis. Fauci was accussed multiple times of botching the AIDS Epidemic response so Big Pharma could profit. Do you see the theme in common with Covid response?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Clip-On Fedora posted:

but wait

Im confused???

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

He was the champion of the Reagan administration's management of the AIDs crisis. Fauci was accussed multiple times of botching the AIDS Epidemic response so Big Pharma could profit. Do you see the theme in common with Covid response?

WHAT

IMPOSSIBLE

HOW CAN THIS BE

HOW CAN IT BEEEEEE

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Clip-On Fedora posted:

WHAT

IMPOSSIBLE

HOW CAN THIS BE

HOW CAN IT BEEEEEE
Money isn't gonna make itself.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

Money isn't gonna make itself.

But Dr. Fauci took a vow of poverty

Im pretty sure this is a real thing that happened

All government officials have to do it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

dr antonio faucucinni, EdD: you see when men have sex with men, they release a different, secret set of fluids. . this is why its definitely not the case that this is just a virus that spreads by close bodily contact that could happen in numerous non-sexual contexts. unless of course you dont believe all the science im basing this on

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

dr anthony "the wiener" fauxchi: i call these fluids, cum2

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Breakfast All Day posted:

CONGRESSMEN, BEHOLD!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
gently caress i'm 2umming

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
dont 2um on my 2um 2um

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I need Fast Heartburn Relief right the gently caress now so Im going to drink a whole bottle of 2UMs

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
got monkeypox from chugging 2um

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Do not 2um
Do not 2um

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Breakfast All Day posted:

and this...is to cum even further beyond....

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smythe posted:

space ghost av doing some heavy lifting, but overall pretty good modding. 5/5

stfu don't pretend we don't see you strutting in here wearing a Nancy Pelosi ahegao hoodie.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Hmm yes, why doesn't Joe Biden suspend the constitutional right to habeus corpus to arrest all the Republicans?? If all you're going to do is post masturbatory fiction while also declaring anyone who disagrees with you is a circle-jerking dummy, you could just not post itt? User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

Hmm yes, why doesn't Joe Biden suspend the constitutional right to habeus corpus to arrest all the Republicans?? If all you're going to do is post masturbatory fiction while also declaring anyone who disagrees with you is a circle-jerking dummy, you could just not post itt? User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Worked for Lincoln with the Democrats (especially when he told Roger Taney to gently caress off)! *taps head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cum