Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
seeing some XR “protests” in central london and this is the weakest poo poo i’ve ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
thatcher died alone, unloved and incontinent in a hotel room not knowing who or where she was, because she was a soulless psycho who went without sleep for decades

i know tories are heartless but it's odd that they keep demanding this fate for another person so publicly

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/bmay/status/1550788080231145472

Non paywalled snapshot: https://archive.ph/waG3v

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

crispix posted:

thatcher died alone, unloved and incontinent in a hotel room not knowing who or where she was, because she was a soulless psycho who went without sleep for decades

i know tories are heartless but it's odd that they keep demanding this fate for another person so publicly

Pretty sure dying alone, unloved and incontinence is a hotel room is a fate a lot of tories would think would be a very fine one as long as the hotel room was expensive enough.

Only Kindness
Oct 12, 2016

crispix posted:

thatcher died alone, unloved and incontinent in a hotel room not knowing who or where she was, because she was a soulless psycho

And we should have burned her corpse in a trash bin. (^^ Him too, I always suspected he was a wrong'un, loathed that show he did too, mawkish crap.)

I stole this from Hunter S Thompson, what of it.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lots of hacks seem to be implying something spicy and very damaging about one of either Trunak or Suss is about to come out.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

"We're not so different, you and I..."

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/1550538906872950786

I had to check, and it's true

quote:

There are many Conservatives Abroad local groups all over the world. They are friendly, welcoming circles that do more than discuss politics. Many of our members see their local Conservatives Abroad group as a social network or extended family. Membership of Conservatives Abroad is open to all who live abroad and pledge support for the UK Conservative Party. You do not have to be a voter or a UK citizen.

An individual's Conservative Party membership is always linked to a constituency Conservative Association. Anyone can apply to join any Conservative Association, regardless of where they live, and some choose to join more than one! By becoming a member of a Conservative Association, you also become a member of the Conservative Party.

Membership of Conservatives Abroad is administered by the Cities of London & Westminster Conservative Association (CLWCA). By joining CLWCA as an overseas member, you become a member of the Conservative Party and of Conservatives Abroad. You are entitled to all the benefits of party membership, including participation in the Conservative Policy Forum, attendance at party conferences and a vote in the election of the party leader.
https://www.conservativesabroad.org/get-involved

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

Lots of hacks seem to be implying something spicy and very damaging about one of either Trunak or Suss is about to come out.

Could be a leaked picture of them shaking hands with the dangerous anti-Semite superterrorist Jeremi al-Qurban

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

Suddenly find out there are 50k members from the Conservative Association of Kiev who vote RON - Boris

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Could be a leaked picture of them shaking hands with the dangerous anti-Semite superterrorist Jeremi al-Qurban

I think its this

https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1550753347321348096

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Didn't someone maybe in this thread say you had to be a member for 3 months before you could vote?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
But Jememy Cordite wants to allow foreigners* to be able to vote in UK elections, rather than just paying their way in through the back door.

*people living, working, and paying NI in the UK

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

They said it out loud, the absolute mad lads:

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1548339941754540033?t=ifLmvQ6HfQEaDko6gymT6g&s=19

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Nothing more idyllic than the olympics and a stupid expensive tv show.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Maybe they meant idolic.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/bookyblonde/status/1550775173325930496

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Maybe it’s this. Truss craves freshly slaughtered meat.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

smellmycheese posted:

What the gently caress lol

At least Ukraine will be getting the best of the UK when truss is in power. Since she's a war monger.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Guavanaut posted:

But Jememy Cordite wants to allow foreigners* to be able to vote in UK elections, rather than just paying their way in through the back door.

*people living, working, and paying NI in the UK

It's not about where you live, it's about the your innate Britishness quality.

Wait why is everyone looking at me funny.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What the gently caress lol

At least Ukraine will be getting the best of the UK when truss is in power. Since she's a war monger.

Mordaunt was too, but Truss seems to be especially upset at the Russkies.

Possibly due to Lavrov humiliating her verbally.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Private Speech posted:

Mordaunt was too, but Truss seems to be especially upset at the Russkies.

Possibly due to Lavrov humiliating her verbally.

Oh it's great. I understand she's another cog in the Tory privatization machine and therefore as evil as thatcher or any of the rest of them.

Her Ukraine policy will be virulently anti Russian pro Ukrainian.

I could see her doing another lavrov thing and in a private call being like "ah president zelenskyy, worry not, we will fire trident at the Russian city of Poltava and destroy them once and for all"

Lizz truss is a poster and what better way to get one in on your posting enemies by becoming PM of the UK.

I am terrified one day a permabanned SA poster will get to the pm/presidency and call all of us terrorists.

With embarrassing posts from posters over the years being shown in the screen as proof of terrorism.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jul 23, 2022

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

smellmycheese posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBIklO7796Y&t=6s

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

HopperUK posted:

We tell people about grapefruit quite a lot and it's always in the little leaflet things. Almost nobody reads those, and then you get someone who did and is in a spiral of anxiety because the leaflet says they might get a headache. It's understandable but boy, nobody ever worries about things an appropriate amount. I know I don't.

I got one that told me to contact a doctor immediately if I suddenly died.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

And that's why we have dead man's triggers.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

endlessmonotony posted:

That's modern after care service for you. :rolleyes:

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

smellmycheese posted:

I get the impression from the twittersphere that rishi had a flat to gently caress in

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Olpainless posted:

I get the impression from the twittersphere that rishi had a flat to gently caress in

That seems impressively unwise, given that it's his wife who has all the money.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is it really that difficult for these upper crust types to keep their dicks in their pants?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Olpainless posted:

I don’t doubt it. The guy is pure drugs, sex and rock and roll ..

https://twitter.com/ladymyler/status/1550853872134098944?s=21&t=WPUJU3pmh8C-GU76ncpL-Q

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
He has a flat worth 2 million that is just a minifridge and a chair and he goes there to eat half a bounty where his wife can't see.

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Tomberforce posted:

UKMT Summer 2022 - Batshit and the Billionaire

Yeah current thread title is hilarious but didn't the "get Brexit re-done" candidate already get eliminated from the competition?

I can't remember who that even was, which feel fitting somehow

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

He has a flat worth 2 million that is just a minifridge and a chair and he goes there to eat half a bounty where his wife can't see.

You left out the single knife, fork & plate the he uses to eat the bounty.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Honestly if the rumour turns out to be shag pad there's a pretty high chance he leaked it himself

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

This just humanizes him

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

lol he's teetotal and got fined by the police for partying during lockdown, me, an alcoholic. nothing

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

Darth Walrus posted:

That seems impressively unwise, given that it's his wife who has all the money.

She has way more than him but he's still eye wateringly rich in his own right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Just Another Lurker posted:

You left out the single knife, fork & plate the he uses to eat the bounty.
Outside is South Kensington, inside is pure Trainspotting with old cutlery and rubber bands and sweet wrappers all over the floor as he rolls around going ugugugugugh after consuming a Celebration.

notaspy posted:

This just humanizes him
I don't know many humans who eat half a bounty and put it back in the fridge.