Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
The squirrel bones have to come from somewhere.

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog

MMAgCh posted:

The squirrel bones have to come from somewhere.

I miss squirrel girl so goddamn much.

The best summoner character of any ARPG I played.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
I dunno, Doom ult was truly a sight to behold.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Baby Proof posted:

I gave it a go, and I can see the Marvel Heroes connection. Getting 8 skills at level one, trying to spam them all on cooldown and losing track of where my mouse was on the screen gave me that MH feel, along with everyone speedrunning the plot and having tons of currencies to collect. I could see myself wasting way too much time on this with a half-decent guild.

Haven't tried the other gunner classes but artillerist's attacks have a good amount of weight. The stationary platform mode gets really good at 40 when it unlocks the force field and laser.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Sharpshooter (bow) has good weight to it as well. I have multiple AOEs on different timers that just chunk everything in their way

men with puns
Feb 8, 2010
Young Orc
I gave this a try, but it has way too much of a heavy-handed MMO feel for me, with the long skill cooldowns and raid lockouts and gear score and telegraphed boss moves, and leveling being made up of mostly just clicking through one generic quest hub after another. Just moving around in general felt frustratingly slow compared to how MH let you just scoot or teleport straight through whatever you wanted. It doesn't help that the story and world is so bland and generic.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
It’s Sunday, that means it’s raid day on the private server! See y’all there

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Bonby posted:

I miss squirrel girl so goddamn much.

The best summoner character of any ARPG I played.

I remember when she first came out there was some weird error where you'd get a stacking buff that caused you to one punch anyone

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I remember when she first came out there was some weird error where you'd get a stacking buff that caused you to one punch anyone

god i miss that good as hell gaz code

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

activating buffs every 16 seconds to save server time

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I shoulda stayed at Google

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

lookout - cawstooms

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
but can a private server help me do THIS

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

the private server is so accurate to the game you can buy retired and unlisted character packs by navigating to an unlisted store page.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Adult Sword Owner posted:

but can a private server help me do THIS

yes. i will accept all of your transactions and politely ask the switch flipper to flip a switch for you

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Midtown Madness is back on the menu boys

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I’m not sold unless there’s a dedicated minigame for running in circles hovering up XP orbs after each fight.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Needs a Silver Surfer card called "sanctimonious bludgeoning."

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Yelling "I DO THIS OUT OF COMPASSION" as he surfed by, destroying hotdog carts and launching mooks into the stratosphere never got old.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Dunno if you folks even heard of it but that Marvel MMO where you'd make your own character got smothered in the crib

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
We will never stop the private server Morbius event.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

FastestGunAlive posted:

We will never stop the private server Morbius event.

Midtown Morbness

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Rerunning it every weekend until server pops improve

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I MORB THIS OUT OF COMPASSION.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The event vendor is bugged and you can just keep turning in the quest for infinite Morb Orbs

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I will never get over them being so loving late on the event that they missed the first theatrical release and managed to get lucky there was a second one.

Never change Switch Flipper, never change.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I will never get over them being so loving late on the event that they missed the first theatrical release and managed to get lucky there was a second one.

You'd think that, at one point, one executive would turn to another and say "Uh, ya know, given that movies are 99.999% of Marvel's income nowadays, maybe these tie-ins are the one thing that we shouldn't gently caress up?"

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Gynovore posted:

You'd think that, at one point, one executive would turn to another and say "Uh, ya know, given that movies are 99.999% of Marvel's income nowadays, maybe these tie-ins are the one thing that we shouldn't gently caress up?"

That doesn't sound like the Mr Gaz we all know and..uh..know

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Been getting way too many j4g on the discord asking for access to the private server. Folks remember we aren’t granting access to newbies so stop telling people about it

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

Been getting way too many j4g on the discord asking for access to the private server. Folks remember we aren’t granting access to newbies so stop telling people about it

But so many people just want to run around Mid-Town in Thor's "You Flicked Too Hard!" "outfit".

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I really just want to drive a flaming motorcycle around a map without having to get off to fight or loot.

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:

Ghostlight posted:

I really just want to drive a flaming motorcycle around a map without having to get off to fight or loot.

same but a surfboard

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Ghostlight posted:

Under no circumstances will you ever (again) drive this motorcycle

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
I’m driving the van right now, actually.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Thing cramming himself into the Fantasticar was my favorite travel power. My second favorite was Punisher's van.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Hey can someone with admin powers plz flip the switch thx

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

sorry that was my fault, forgot what day it was so I just spun the event wheel instead of looking at the schedule

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Not a complaint, maybe leave it up for this week, but now both events are running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

can someone please help me. my midtown madness is dying