Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
Lizard Gang Lizard Gang

Lizard Gang Lizard Gang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

hopeandjoy posted:

Download some crime tools and set the time of day yourself.

Does this spot look particularly amazing at sunset during a partly cloudy day? Make it so.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Someone please save me from lancetfish jail I haven't even been able to get intuition the last few windows

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

hopeandjoy posted:

Final Fantasy XIV: Lightbringers

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

hopeandjoy posted:

Specifically, the dalamud plugin named Weatherman does this.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Vargs posted:

Specifically, the dalamud plugin named Weatherman does this.

The Gpose tool Anamenesis also lets you do this, along with setting what ever appearance you want and free posing by letting you move the bones of the models yourself.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Speaking of bulky outfits, we need more puffy stuff like the Royal Volunteer's. Lots of padding on this one and it'd be nice to have other sets to mix and match that aesthetic.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

You know what, since I'm taking a break until 6.2 cause I can't play for most of August, gonna also post a pic (forgive my terrible GPose techniques).

I barely play SCH but it's probably the best glamour I have that's not just a full set lol, I like the look of armored robes + nerd glasses.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Listen, I don't have your fancy filters and add-ons, but I do have sick gains and no brains:

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

Someone please save me from lancetfish jail I haven't even been able to get intuition the last few windows

Ah. You know my pain. Release your wants and desires, lest you feel the pain of it's absence

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

how and why the gently caress am i still disastrously anxious about going into <new 24 man> blind after well over 5 years of playing this loving game and indeed doing loving nier blind last year

i am actually aggravated about this. i hate my stupid brain

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Memorializing my current Fending look here, before I inevitably glam over the new pieces I got from Ktiseos last night. I call it "Fray joins the Space Marines":

Sometimes you realize you don't have any hot-springs-ready glams and you just make do:

While I was looking through my screenshot folder, I found this cool action shot of my character getting completely owned because I forgot you couldn't dump the freeze balls at the base thing in Syrcus:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Firebert fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 24, 2022

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
nm figured it out

CJ fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 24, 2022

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Oh we glam postin'?

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

how and why the gently caress am i still disastrously anxious about going into <new 24 man> blind after well over 5 years of playing this loving game and indeed doing loving nier blind last year

i am actually aggravated about this. i hate my stupid brain

You could spend the entire time on the floor and it would not matter and nobody would really care. Worst case realistic scenario is that your group's 2 healers notice, silently wish you'd stop dying, and forget about you 0.3 seconds after leaving the instance. The designers do indeed assume that a percentage of the raid will be dead/useless. It's in the same content category as crystal tower raids. You aren't signing for for an ultimate. Just queue and press buttons. Fall off some platforms. Whatever.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Anime is blood

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Rap Game Goku posted:

Oh we glam postin'?

We glam postin'! I like the angel look.

https://twitter.com/NoperQ/status/1486588999200247809?s=20&t=9eWq_2Yj06T96UZVVVrGMw

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Ibblebibble posted:

oh, since lancet was my final fish

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is there a way to check how many books you are into the ARR relic other than finishing my current one and seeing which others I can buy?

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I think you an check the current stats of your weapon against the stats of a base animus from a website or something.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Unpacked a holofoil adventurer plate (very rare):

And some glam shots for the pile

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

hazardousmouse posted:

oh, since lancet was my final fish

Nice work, hopefully I will be joining you soon. I've still got some real problem fish like Lancet, GSoR, Listra, Ruby Dragon and Hedonus Grandis.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

I am never eeeveeer changing away from bunny boy.

The hat thing and limited hair is annoying, I'll admit, but every race (except midlander I guess) has some sort of drawback like tail clipping or armor fitting weirdly and the overall aesthetics otherwise are more than enough for me.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Actually femroes are perfect and have no downsides and give all the NPCs neck cramps

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

YggiDee posted:

Actually femroes are perfect and have no downsides and give all the NPCs neck cramps

This is just science.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

YggiDee posted:

:same:

Thancred does keep asking me to step on him, but that's only going to be a downside for some people.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i am a level 69 (pauses) sch/sum and go incredibly frumpy and love it

having a kebab before i kill some very pissed off dragon

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Plugins? gpose? I know not of your ways. At best I hit /idlingcamera and hope.

That glam's not quite finished, I still need to buy the gambler pants. Bought the boots today, haven't put them on the plate yet. e: Not really visible, but I've also glammed on the Senor Sabotender Rapier as well.

This is my Gold Saucer outfit. It's not even a glam, I'm actually wearing all (the lack of) that.

ROG/NIN is the only physical class I feel is RP-appropriate for my name. "Oaken Bookshelf" is a nameplate you'd just pass over in a room, and that's how I get ya.

Oops, wrong game.

I bought the Gambler's Trenchcoat early, and it's putting in some work.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

I've had a lot of success with more masc looks for my roe

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Alright, I'll crack out some recent glam shots!

Incidentally, a very stupid thing I need confirmation on (and if you think you know why I need it, you're probably right): I need to know every crossover FFXIV has had, both in terms of other games being in it and it being in other games. Specifically we're talking 'this is either official or by all appearances the same figure and not just an in-universe reference'. The ones I know off the top of my head, which I'm pretty sure isn't all of them...

Temporary event crossovers in XIV:
FFXIII
FFXI (in two different events)
FFXV
Dragon Quest X (not sure if the X part matters)
Yokai Watch

Permanent fixture crossovers (spoiler-tagged because they technically are spoilers even if most were advertised):
Tactics Ogre (debatable, through Palace of the Dead)
FFV, debatably including others (through Gilgamesh)
FFI, FFV again, FFVI, debatably Chocobo Mystery Dungeon (through Omega)
Monster Hunter (through Rathalos)
Nier, Drakengard, Soul Calibur if you're being a smartass (through Nier raids)

FFXIV in other games:
All FF mobages (Record Keeper, Bexvius, Opera Omnia, War of the Visions)
Dissidia NT
FFXV
Monster Hunter World
Nier Reincarnation

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
PSO2 Odin fight:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beUbpiGNeVc

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I've been plodding through Opera Omina's main story acts over the past month and I gotta say the Act 2 Chapter 6 bits that deal with Stormblood Yda, Lyse, and Papalymo was very cute.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Vitamean posted:

I've been plodding through Opera Omina's main story acts over the past month and I gotta say the Act 2 Chapter 6 bits that deal with Stormblood Yda, Lyse, and Papalymo was very cute.

That games writing is so much better than it has any right to be.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Cleretic posted:

Incidentally, a very stupid thing I need confirmation on (and if you think you know why I need it, you're probably right): I need to know every crossover FFXIV has had, both in terms of other games being in it and it being in other games. Specifically we're talking 'this is either official or by all appearances the same figure and not just an in-universe reference'. The ones I know off the top of my head, which I'm pretty sure isn't all of them...
GARO is technically a crossover, even if there's barely the flimsiest bit of story to it.

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy! should be on the "XIV in it" because Alpha is available as a Buddy, Job (the 14th one!), and in the dungeon to unlock said Job (the Interdimensional Rift) you fight XIV's model of Omega, with the frog-body head turning and all.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Cleretic posted:

Permanent fixture crossovers (spoiler-tagged because they technically are spoilers even if most were advertised):
Tactics Ogre (debatable, through Palace of the Dead)

Depending on how much you need for a crossover, the first level 60 dungeon sets and the level 69 dungeon set are direct reference to TO characters or classes as well.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

That games writing is so much better than it has any right to be.
😥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Albu-quirky Guy
Nov 8, 2005

Still stuck in the Land of Entrapment
I unfortunately don't have any recent glams but this was from last year when I didn't have very good gear so I decided to do a "FFXI throwback glam" of sorts.