Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Directly yelling at someone to knock it off and calling them a stupid piece of poo poo to their face makes them weaker and undercuts their attempts at playing to their crowd and is much more likely to cause immediate speaking up.

You haven't uncorked your catchphrase here in ages. Would you be so kind, DT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
no gently caress off

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

no gently caress off

Saaaaaay iiiiiiiiit

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 23, 2022

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Perform, seal.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Rust Martialis posted:

Saaaaaay iiiiiiiiit

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Cancel culture run amok

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

That Works posted:

Cancel culture run amok

no it's racism and biggotry that runs Amok.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Rust Martialis posted:

The next time anyone says posters in this thread aren't just tossing baseless accusations around and tarring all their imagined enemies with crazy poo poo, link the quoted post. It's just raving.

"It's the not-white-nationalist-bootlickers who are raving crazy"

Fight me on this hill if you want, I guess. It'll go really well for you.

This is your reminder that this forum ejected Lowtax before SA was bought out, not the other way around. You're not going to have a fun time defending serial abusers in here, especially when the top dog of the subject video game guild acts and posts exactly like the last guy.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

NtotheTC posted:

Why ya gonna make me spit Mountain Dew all over my keyboard?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
i do appreciate that even after this goonfleet disaster, some things never change: no evethread poster will ever let anyone have the last word

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

NtotheTC posted:

lol

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"Baseless accusations"

*looks at prior thread*

Ok, guy.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

So baseless that the previously-inconceivable act of Space Emperor Gaslight Goonboss Guy publicly stepping down happened.

Very baseless, the best baseless :yooge:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

idk i must have missed where white supremacy came into it

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Gonna guess projection but idk

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

These chucklefucks aren't even waiting a few months to rewrite history. They're desperate to do it now.

That's a great look, you look very stable and well when you toss around insinuations that everything that's come forward is actually baseless, we swear, please.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

I will admit to not reading every single one of FNLN's mania dumps though, holy poo poo those were long

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I will admit to not reading every single one of FNLN's mania dumps though, holy poo poo those were long

Same.

Anyways, Goosefleet is getting started out, good mix of retvets, new players and people leaving GSF. Looks to be set well for chill wormhole stuff if anyones down for it. Gonna give it a month and see if I keep losing eve or not but its a good group so far.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Potato Salad posted:

I suppose there's a few "I'm socially stuck in 1855" containment zones where they would get by well enough.

go on

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I'm a nobody in eve but, honk.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I suppose the tankier bits of CSPAM are maybe stuck in 1935 where they're loyally working for Beria.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I think we are all white nationalists now. I swear we were pedo enablers yesterday. Just imagine what we can be labelled with tomorrow.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Raged posted:

I think we are all white nationalists now. I swear we were pedo enablers yesterday. Just imagine what we can be labelled with tomorrow.

I got labelled a 'race traitor and Jewish lackey' by online Holocaust denier Matt Giwer like, 20 years ago, I'll never pass the background check.

https://www.nizkor.org/giwer-matt/

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Raged posted:

be the change you want to see in the world

want to be something? do that thing, especially in rooms with logging lol

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Dalmuti posted:

Personally I say "playa" instead when I recite rap music lyrics

In my vast experience with rap lyrics and culture I’ve always been partial to “brother…”

https://youtu.be/Dc01jaUti7k

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Feliday Melody posted:

This is the latest Waffe info.

tldr amok. Pubbie

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

that was video and audio files from innominate

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Feliday Melody posted:

I will keep posting information as long as people keep speculating on that information. Kindly, just block me if you do not want to read it.

Nah fam skip that poo poo and JOIN GOOSEFLEET TODAY

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

TheWeedNumber posted:

Nah fam skip that poo poo and JOIN GOOSEFLEET TODAY

does GOOSEFLEET really want someone that's obviously carrying water for 4chanswarm?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

does GOOSEFLEET really want someone that's obviously carrying water for 4chanswarm?

you can just apply you dont have to ask

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Feliday Monday isn’t carrying their water though? They seem to be a well meaning if misguided pubbie turned goon by default.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

TheWeedNumber posted:

Feliday Monday isn’t carrying their water though? They seem to be a well meaning if misguided pubbie turned goon by default.

I think spraying TheAdj's every update in here counts as carrying their loving water

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
nah

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

I think spraying TheAdj's every update in here counts as carrying their loving water

Someone has to share the loving tea. She’s not atrum whose definitely carrying that loving water.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Maybe people who don't have active services access want to know what's going on during some interesting times? Copy/Pasting a leadership post isn't an endorsement.

Like, what, do you think when we used to get reposts of TEST announcements in the Fountain War it was because our leadership was secretly trying to make us sympathetic to their cause?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

it's interesting to know what's going on with the null blocks. stop being an aggro turd to anyone who mentions GSF still exists

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Dalael posted:

In this post I will attempt to demonstrate why not punishing the killers of emperor Caligula 2000 years ago directly lead to the housting of The Mittani and furthermore...

I actually managed to stop myself pointing out that the killers of Domitian were initially let off until the Praetorians insisted that oh dammit now I've done it and furthermore...

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Hurf a big ole blurf for us, for old times' sake

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

DARPA posted:

There were plenty of people broadly smearing all of GSF. For example:

It's literally just the acts of a few people that everyone else is upset about, and all your org would need to do to have a clean-slate rep is to cut all ties with those harmful individuals, internally and externally, and to acknowledge the reality of, and also denounce and disavow their acts

boom, the curse of groomfleet will fade away as a thing, and you'll only ever hear it from bitter papi folks wholl still be yelling about wizardhat too.
They'll sound like nutjobs and it'll be stuff that slides off like water on a duck bc you know it's not valid & not supported by your organization because the people who are responsible for those things are no longer welcomed in your organization!

Currently, without you* having done the aforementioned, it'll never stop, and that's not something I'm fueling or controlling - cat's outta the bag, genie's out of the bottle, tree's been shaken

*(Not you as in you specifically, but the general you towards the organization and its leadership, particularly the leadership because I know there's nothing that you have done, and nothing that you personally can change, and I have no problems w/ you or anyone else who's stuck in a mess they didn't start and can't control - none of this is a direct response to you just to make that clear, it's to the mentality i've seen displayed by a lotta people including you itt but i promise i don't think you're a bad guy)

what's essentially the head-of-state of your org led us all into the Mines of Moria, if I may make the ultimate nerdy-as-poo poo metaphor,

with people among us, long known for their wisdom and levelheadedness warning against it(Cryo, Zx, Hammy, Svett, FatKao, etc)

that mfin skelly existed looong before it got bumped down that well, by individuals who did not know it was there, and nobody knew how deep it all went.

Your leadership is still blamin Gandalf (Cryo) whose warnings they ignored, for turning on a flashlight, seeing the buried skeletons and gasping "this is a tomb!"

Then subsequently decides the best course of action is in fact to execute Pippin, who did not choose to be in the position they were put in (victims of harassment, abuse, and negligent handling of and/or retaliation against victims of harassment, abuse), for the crime of existing in a way that unintentionally revealed a tiny portion of those skeletons to the world AND held those same people who were innocent and those who worked to help advocate for them as responsible for the drum-bangin goblins & trolls showing up?
Lmao

not my skeleton, not my well

we warned ya it was a dark and dangerous path - politely, then with calm urgency, then with actual urgency, and then with outrage, because each step would merit only an escalation in the pushback against any meaningful change

we tried to lead y'all out of the darkness before it was too late,
I, extremely politely tried to guide mittani to doing the right thing, try to explain why it was important and why handling it the way that it was being handled was wrong and would cause problems.

He bragged to illum about 'stonewalling fnln about some 'victim' that is tricking delta into being their attack dog'
(reminder that I was speaking to mittani under zero prompting by anyone, victim had not asked me to do a drat thing, I didn't even know the details of the situation, I just knew it looked like it was being covered up and that it looked loving terrible. I didn't know who the person being harassed was until the day before, and all i knew was "i've been having these people loving bothering me, reported it 6 months ago, and nothing has happened" and then heard down the grapevine that they were probably going to just boot everyone involved, delete & ban the one existing methodfor people to warn others about a danger in the community (callout threads) and if you're gonna act like there was another: there was not )

we'd been on the same side the entire time.

we encountered the sexpest-pedo-pianotheft balrogianturco that was formed in the darkness by mittani's many misdeeds, released by his need selfishness, greed, and hubris driving him to delve (get it? Haha lil Eve on-line ref.) far, far too deep,

then when when we saw how much darkness the path we had embarked upon together laid upon and had now been released we threw our fucken hands up and said "fly, you fools, fly"
them yall're like "how could Delta do this to us all"

Quit hanging out with the balrog or in the balrogs house without tryna clean it up or get rid of it balrog
or don't be surprised when ppl associate you with the balrog,
and certainly don't paint the people who tried to tell you to get the hell away from the balrog as 'equally at fault '

not my balrog, not my mines.

So i'd kinda consider that one as being squarely on mittani & crew refusing to acknowledge the reality of the matter - they have yet to acknowledge nor apologize nor disavow anything he's done in any official capacity & it's not attacking any members, it's saying don't support that guy.

100% the people hurling stuff at members as though they're responsible for the acts committed by like, 5 people altogether? They're papi/etc and cesspool folks tryna ride this thing as a weapon against your org - that's not anyone here - remember, we were all 'us', like, you included, for 15 years, until the stuff from around July 9th or 10th when this went bad - I was actively subbed and had no plans of quitting the group or game

Now mittani has made logging into the game permanently feel to me like I am walking into a CSI: SVU episode due to all of the poo poo that I have enabled and actively participated in on his behalf - not the good parts! I like those parts, the parts you like? I like those parts too. I like the people who did or helped with the good, fun parts, and there's wayyy more of that and of those people than bad - but the bad is so bad that if it's not actually acknowledged and cleared out, if there's monuments to a sexual predator in 1DQ? Kinda ruins it for me, personally, ♪🎤🎶 but I'm not the on-ly one~ ♪🎵

Since folks like Wibla feel necessary to push forward some kind of narrative that I'm heading and angry mob, and continuing to make assertions that "lots of people are receiving death threats from the angry mob I'm leading ":

Wibla unironically was trying to say that in the CCP official community safety discord channel last night in his attempts to spin away from my efforts to bring light on an active pedophile sex offender who has organized official Eve events after their misconduct was discovered

Wibla & Dirk Stettin and some others immediately putting out allegations that I was riling up to the point that "they" were sending 'lots of people people death threats because of what I'm saying' and 'are you coming here to get attention too?'

they made those allegations without anyone actually saying who has received anything, without anyone coming forward showing or describing any of these threats in any way, except to say that they exist and I'm responsible for them - because they are flat loving lying.
I've yet to see anything, anything except the one INIT guy, which was cesspool people who've always hated brisc
that's it
also c.r. getting emails about her pets, which i'm guessing was SA members and i dunno if that's really harassment more than just people concerned about animals.

I also saw Wibla in the discord help channel on the same CCP server asking for help with someone making false allegations, in an attempt to get me banned or have what I said removed.

I asked him to tell me what was false, and said I will give every shred of evidence behind why I am saying what I am saying - he did not respond.

I asked him to show any proof that anyone had actually received any threats, at all, let alone any that could be considered to have been instigated by me - he did not respond

Wibla, You're gross, you are blindly defending Mittani & I'm not alleging that you are doing any of the stuff that he's done, but dude you suck so much. I thought you were cool. Fuckin' a.

The funny part? I was not talking about Mittani OR Xenuria whatsoever
bruh just hears "pedophile sex offender with an active eve account" and jumps into defend them and hurl false accusations at me
without even reading what I was talking about
where I had already specified that it was not about any GSF member nor any leadership of any group, lmao.

I then confessed to remdick and how it was delivered to me under orders of Mittani thru Sorenson (who had no other involvement afaik, just was used for plausible deniability)
How it was acquired through a USB key logger placed by Tsetasi, under orders of mittani
and that the link to remdick as well as the login information, username and password for his Yahoo email address was sent to me through in-game private message to my former character Firstname Lastname and that I was told to distribute it all over

I logged into remedial's something awful account and posted it all over, made his profile picture, etc (I'm sorry fr) and explained that I was a minor at the time 16 or 17, I think I'd just turned 17 , was trying to impress and have access to my only group of friends at the time, as a depressed high school dropout (which is true - people in gf would make fun of me for being a dropout all the time haha) and I had been previously banned from the goonfleet forums by Remedial and I fuckin waaaanna say Dungar (I bet deadtear remembers) over "collusion" in a moon auction (I forgive you whoever it was that snitched, I aint mad & they were looking for a way to push me out )
Since me and remedial already had a ton of very public animosity towards each other, providing the info to me gave plenty of plausible deniability and no reason to assume that anyone was involved beyond me, even though I had an extremely small part in a very criminal and creepy conspiracy.

(I'd forgotten the element of me being banned when it happened, and need to correct the record on that, bc I didn't mention that previously,)
I was unbanned from gf.com shortly after and welcomed back into the organization as my reward for distributing a grown man's penis across the internet and digging through his private email like a raccoon and pitching the information all over, as a minor, under direction of mittani

That's why there was all that confusion about me phishing it, I didn't have access to the forums until I wanna say a week or two late, long enough to make it not directly evident what had happened

wibla immediately focused on my part in that,
about how I was confessing to bad poo poo myself, and kept saying perjury is a crime and then started talking about vodka along with Dirk Stettin, trying to derail what I was trying to say in the official CCP community safety channel

I said YUP I AM, I acknowledge my role in that, and I am not proud of it and even though remedial sucked and was screwing us over in-game? So what.
that was a line that was too far, and mittani led me across it as an impressionable, sad kid, with a reward being dangled Infront of me
by Alex, and I'll own up to that - and everyone else should own up to theirs

I also detailed a whole shitload of other stuff that has happened, from usefully homosexual to xenttanigate

an ISD person tried to help out when i first asked if they could let swift know i'd sent them a pm and they said they'd let them know

i had sent a PM to CCP Swift on reddit & i'm basically just adding this part to confirm that was from me and and the person on discord was also me
i sent it b/c very serious stuff & sensitive stuff that i absolutely didn't want to go to volunteers or an uncontrolled trouble-ticket style thing bc it could be super-traumatizing and I feel loving terrible about sending it to Swfit

but i trust swift to be on the ball, i've seen em posting on reddit and can tell they're really tryin their best and that's why i sent it to him - i just want to state this part because i'm trying to document my methods of contact but I dont't want to put stuff on swift at the same time and that's the only direct contact i've ever had with them

i vaguely described what's up to the ISD memeber & they responded "Yeah, that's above my paygrade

hilmar logged in, and then went invis or logged out about 5 seconds later & all the ccp folks stopped talking
i'm assuming because they realize this is serious stuff, and are discussing it and what to do, cuz they didn't invis what i said or ban me or anything

wibla kept trying to derail everything with accusations against me that are unfounded and have no evidence whatsoever, also said 'don't you dare bring ****' into this with your baseless claims b/c i'd called out Mittani's reasons for "resigning" and I linked the grand-piano post and he shut the gently caress up lol

fwiw: don't think I've, myself, told anyone to quit except atrum, and I know he won't, I was just bustin his balls. I said that thing about only paying people back if they left, but I'm paying people out regardless & I'm not telling anyone what to do & haven't been saying that since then

Investment payout nerdnumber info
(imma pay out about 180bn I pulled out of the 1dq market & will be distributing it later today. if you need your money soon lmk so I make sure I don't miss you!
This is a pain in the rear end to handle since the gf.com leadership has afaik deleted my thread that I used for receipts, and banned me, have locked me out of the market by kicking me, which is forcing me to export everything I've got there to Jita to liquidate.

I have not been able to do this yet, as I'm busy with a lot of other stuff and logging into this game has become unironically triggering to me at this point.

but I promise I'll get everyone back, w/ interest n everything. I'm thinking I'll hand a big chunk of money to atrum (if that's okay with him) or someone else trustworthy so that they can help pay ppl out too, as some players are inactive/quit and others are asking to be paid out rn and I don't have the liquid to pay em all out at once, and obv. Trying to prioritize the people who actually want their stuff over the people who aren't going to log in again.or are still inactive and plan to be for a while

Since centralized location I used to communicate with investors and for them to communicate with me was determined to be "beyond the pale", so if you feel frustrated or like I've forgotten you, just hit me up here, discord, Reddit, ask anyone in alliance who can get in touch etc. I won't get mad at someone for blowin my DMs up over this I promise don't be shy, I fr feel bad about anybody who needs their stuff asap that I haven't gotten to yet so if you're one of those people, just yell@ me, I do not want to ruin your time or stop you from doing stuff you wanna do! I have a lot going on and I'm adhd as hell.

Just know I'm not the one who's made and is making this a giant pain in the rear end to get done - my operation was set up clean as a whistle in that thread, chronological confirmed charnames dates amounts, and I'd be able to handle this as fast as I can liquidate assets if they didn't delete it & ban me - but they did

tldr it's taking a while largely bc of them deleting my thread and main point of contact for all investors involved, so nobody else could screenshot it and pass to me,

Also props to leadership claiming full responsibility for the payouts, as said by mittani directly, and then leaving everyone in the fuckin dust and saying "That's why you get for trusting someone" and shifting all responsibility onto the investors once they did the math and realized I hadn't edited the thread title because I was too busy typing out a thousand or so buy/sell orders every 24h and that was enough math and numbers on its own and they couldn't afford it -

reminder that if mittani had been receptive to concepts that I developed but were never implemented due to a lack of support on his end -which I'm not bitter about & never pushed after seeing he clearly couldn't grasp the complexity or nuance of & I think it's funny how much of a boon was thrown away here-

the Goon economy could've had the potential to outgrow the rest of the game & goonfleet membership could have become a sort of upper class of eve citizenry due to invaluable access to a semi-collectivized, controlled private market that could not be emulated at scale once established because it would have so much purchasing power that it could bury any competition and likely would have led to an unspoken but real monopoly on plex-based subscription prices and allowed for maximum-scale economic exploitation of the game once a large enough portion of daily plex volume was controlled by the org but distributed on the open market in a controlled fashion. Basically cartel style, dumping and draining the market to exploit margin changes, being able to provide subscriptions to members at a discount compared to public players, and essentially becoming a middleman on every plex-subscription/lsi/hypercore transaction made by a player in the game using isk

This could have been facilitated extremely easy with a modicum of official support, a separate alliance made for Plex trading alts only, and one structure placed in 1dq that only allowed market access to those plex trading alts, had a 1% tax to allow it to be competitive with TTT, did not allow access to anyone outside of that alliance + specific individuals trusted to not perform individual manipulation within that collective market that interferes with the collective goal, and be expected to adhere to organizational restrictions (I. E. Co-Op market PVP)

but it was more important to say cussword

then, that one single post I had ever said to keep your hands off of, drew Mittani in faster than an unaccompanied womam on a blade themed dancefloor.

So if you think that would have been neato?

so did I, but none of the people in charge could see the forest for the trees without calling a woman, minority, or gobby something mean in the process, and now I'm done with the game and dropping my dope idea just cuz it was a really good idea, they call me Mr Good Ideas Guy, and I wanna illustrate just how incapable these folks are of recognizing who contributes and is worth keeping around, and who does not and is not.
they dont know what they're doing lol

All my part has been is saying what has been happening. I've given opinions, or my own assumptions/deduction/predictions here and there, but I've been doing my best to make those clearly labeled as such - the biggest thing I got wrong, to my knowledge, is the dog situ, (sorry C.R. for the ppl bugging you abt yr pets (do not email her, ty. the pets are all okay) and for reminding you of certain nonperformative grand piano thieves.
also sorry to Arkh for not giving you credit due in that inaccuracy in my detailing of events)

All anyone in Delta has been doing is saying the truth, either personal experience or off hard evidence

The people calling you or the whole group the same? Not us, we were part of the group with ya, we know the deal.

Nobody here wants you to have the thing you like be ruined or taken away, nobody acting in good faith at least.

All the red vs blue style tribalism towards random members is 100% coming from eve-pub people who were never on our/your side to begin with, i.e. papi/frt/etc rivals + a few bitter cesspool nerds who didn't like us either and are taking advantage of terrible real poo poo to try to weaken y'all to take sov or whatever, that's a diff. group, please don't conflate the two.

also that's not a dig at those groups or accusation that they are encouraging or allowing that stuff, but it would actually really be helpful if they did discourage attacks & inappropriate behavior towards line members specifically, but also attacks on anyone. Keep that stuff about game drama, call em assholes for blowing up your ship or taking your space

this section is primarily directed towards non-sa members who are following this:
dont call em a pedosexcult, please.
It makes you sound like Alex Jones. That is what imperium leadership wants
- for it to sound like baseless conspiratorial nonsense. don't play into that narrative & stick to what's proven and whose responsible and that the people responsible now have not acknowledged nor denounced nor disavowed the behavior of the previous leader, nor have they removed him from any of their platform, including forums, revenue from and ownership of INN services, meta-show, fireside, or the corp, as well as tolerating monuments praising him in 1DQ by members - they are also accusing me, personally, and directly, of being responsible for "lots of people receiving death threats", not of sending them, but of inciting others to: I clearly have not

As far as I can understand it none of these have been provided to law enforcement or CCP, nor posted, nor described beyond "lots of people" and "death threats" because they are lying, and trying to act like this is some anger-mob thing that has gone too far, so that they can push CCP/reddit/etc to shut down any of these very loving real allegations and keep that rug lookin' lumpy as poo poo <3

Just link to the info, put it in your bio, say you should know about this.
Put up structures liking to sources.
I'm gonna deliver a big package to whoever's running groomswarm.wtf, so it can all be in one place and not fourth-fifth hand distorted info.

if anyone wants to help me with this, just like 'timestamp location source short desc. & how it connects to other elements, categorization, documentation & organization of only proven evidence or statements from individuals directly involved or witness to any allegations of any and all drops, loops, or turns along Mr Bones Wild Ride, I'd appreciate it

Making people feel like they're being unjustly attacked makes em gather together to defend each other, and ignore what's being said or assume it's false.- eyes on the ball, linemembers aren't the badguy and are innocent wrt any of this

Amen

Edit: My loving phone autocorrect is going nuts sorry I'll clean this up on my PC and make it more readable give me a sec

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jul 24, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I wasn't thinking any deeper on the "Why exactly would someone keep misinterpreting specific criticism as broad insistence that everyone is awful?" red flag, but poo poo, now I'm curious about why some people itt reflexively interpret criticism of specific misconduct as criticism of themselves as well.