Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Justus posted:

yeah its gonna own in 2023 to post in the “the demokkkrats were destroyed in 2022” thread

the democrats will be further humiliated in 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
why is destrroyed spelled wrong tho

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Hahaha, nice destruction Demo-dorks!

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
a little suspicious that the party we need to support to fight fascism keeps giving money to fascists over and over and shows no signs of stopping. eh probably nothing to it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Parity warning posted:

a little suspicious that the party we need to support to fight fascism keeps giving money to fascists over and over and shows no signs of stopping. eh probably nothing to it

by accepting the money, they are purified, like the Holy Saintess Liz Cheney.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Ville Valo posted:

it’s not; that’s how you spell destrroyed

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Parity warning posted:

Look if we can get the quiet fascists to support us instead of the loud uncouth fascists then we win

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Antonymous posted:

no it doesn't

edit: I should say it doesn't necessarily. "it could actually cause inflation" is better

Well sure, it doesn't have to cause inflation. It relies on two other underlying conditions to be met: capitalists have to be broadly aware that there is more wealth to extract and they have to believe that the government won't do anything to stop them from doing so.

I'm not sure it really matters the how's the why's though, for the most part if there is inflationary pressure for whatever reason and business as class in general doesn't respect the administration then my feeling is you're going to get some higher than usual inflation. It's an easy way for them to exert pain on a regime they aren't fond of when the conditions present themselves and they view leadership as feckless and weak. My personal theory is that's what happened in Carter's admin and what's happening now and I think for the most part it's something the electorate understands even if they couldn't describe the mechanism by which it plays out.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Ville Valo posted:

rolling the r for extra emphasis on how destroyed they're gonna be

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Parity warning posted:

Nothing went wrong when Friedrich Ebert and the SPD bankrolled the Freikorps in Weimar Germany, OK?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Ville Valo posted:

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

the demoncraps are going to be destroyed later this year

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Parity warning posted:

:tinfoil:

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Parity warning posted:

look, it's important not to dwell on the unchangeable past but to work towards a better, brighter future

this future involves ensuring fascists are up for high office domestically to contrast with the party's reasonable, centrist, extremely electable candidates that represent a middle of the road solution

the theory is perfectly sound and so the plan can't possibly backfire

and of course there have to be fascists in power elsewhere because somehow unreasonable fanatical foreign populations that hate the US for its freedoms always choose people that oppose US rich peoples' interests when given the option for no possibly discernible reason

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the second r denotes excitement

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the second r denotes excitement

The jebocrats are going to be destroyed in 2022

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
demon rats

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/MatthewJohn666/...ingawful.com%2F

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:eyepop:

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

if chuds really hated the democrats as much as they claim they'd send him to dc to force the party to work with him

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

if chuds really hated the democrats as much as they claim they'd send him to dc to force the party to work with him

He's a hardline swamp drainer too

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
wow looks like somebody gonna get epstein'ed

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Real hurthling! posted:

democrats have spent all year saying those checks made inflation lol

The really aggravating part is that the ppp loans and whatever money hose the banks got did contribute to inflation, but the dems and the media intentionally conflate the checks and the "loans" in order to poison the well against future direct payments

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Someone is going to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head while zip tied in the trunk of a burning car

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Nothus posted:

Someone is going to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head while zip tied in the trunk of a burning car

is ed buck back in the news

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Nothus posted:

My favourite obvious suicide, no investigation needed was the MI6 agent who somehow managed to beat himself to death while locked ina duffle bag and then hid himself so it would take a while to find him.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

cagliostr0 posted:

My favourite obvious suicide, no investigation needed was the MI6 agent who somehow managed to beat himself to death while locked ina duffle bag and then hid himself so it would take a while to find him.

You'll find that Williams's wardrobe included £20,000 of "high-end" women's clothing, size small to medium, and 26 pairs of women's shoes, size six and six-and-a-half. Female wigs and makeup were also found. So it's best everyone leave this perverts death alone, for the families sake

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Fart Dumbass posted:

the democrats will be further humiliated in 2024

not if they've been thoroughly and permanently destroyed by then

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Nothus posted:

The really aggravating part is that the ppp loans and whatever money hose the banks got did contribute to inflation, but the dems and the media intentionally conflate the checks and the "loans" in order to poison the well against future direct payments

haha yeah they're a terrible party and will be destroyed in a few short months

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/politico/status...ingawful.com%2F

drat only 4 weeks? how do they ever find the time to not do anything

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:okpos:

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Man whats Schumer been up to I haven't heard poo poo about that guy. I mean I know, but still its like he completely disappeared some time ago.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
he's been busy not whipping

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

ex post facho posted:

https://twitter.com/politico/status...ingawful.com%2F

drat only 4 weeks? how do they ever find the time to not do anything

theyre RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK*!!!

before their 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th full weeks of vacation this year which they have to go on because they already bought the tickets and they've worked REALLY hard this past month so they deserve it

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Stereotype posted:

haha yeah they're a terrible party and will be destroyed in a few short months
Inshallah

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lmao maximum hopium engaged

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Acelerion posted:

Man whats Schumer been up to I haven't heard poo poo about that guy. I mean I know, but still its like he completely disappeared some time ago.

arresting his own staffers for telling him to work on climate legislation, iirc

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

I would simply not go on vacation when the country I'm charged with running is burning to the ground around me and I'm poised for a historic loss that might mean the end of my party and literally my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

President Biden at a virtual meeting with CEOs and labor leaders Monday to discuss a bill boosting the manufacturing of semiconductors in the United States. (Demetrius Freeman/The Washington Post)

chips fur amerikeh