Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

My "there are no skeletons in my closet" t shirt is raising questions already answered by my shirt

just get out and move on jfc, enjoy your ~True Goon~ status in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

FirstnameLastname posted:

It's literally just the acts of a few people that everyone else is upset about, and all your org would need to do to have a clean -slate reputation is to cut all ties with those harmful individuals, internally and externally, and to acknowledge the reality of,
and also denounce and disavow their acts - boom, the curse of groomfleet will fade away as a thing, and you'll only ever hear it from bitter papi folks wholl still be yelling about wizardhat too and they'll sound like nutjobs and it'll be stuff that slides off like water on a duck bc you know it's not valid & not supported by your organization.

Currently, without you* having done the aforementioned, it'll never stop, and that's not something I'm fueling or controlling - cat's outta the bag, genie's out of the bottle, tree's been shaken,
*(Not you as in you specifically, but the general you towards the organization and its leadership, particularly the leadership because I know there's nothing that you have done, and nothing that you personally can change, and I have no problems w/ you or anyone else who's stuck in a mess they didn't start and can't control)

what's essentially the head-of-state of your org led us all into the Mines of Moria, if I may make the ultimate nerdy-as-poo poo metaphor, with people among us, long known for their wisdom and levelheadedness warning against it(Cryo, Zx, Hammy, Svett, FatKao, etc)

that mfin skelly existed looong before it got bumped down that well, by individuals who did not know it was there, and nobody knew how deep it all went.

Your leadership is still blamin Gandalf (Cryo) whose warnings they ignored, for then turning on a flashlight, seeing the buried skeletons and gasping "this is a tomb!"

Then subsequently decides the best course of action is to execute Pippin, who did not choose to be in the position they were put in (victims of harassment, abuse, and negligent handling of and/or retaliation against victims of harassment, abuse), for the crime of existing in a way that unintentionally revealed a tiny portion of those skeletons to the world AND held those same people who were innocent and those who worked to help advocate for them as responsible for the drum-bangin goblins & trolls showing up? Lmao

not my skeleton, not my well.

we warned ya it was a dark and dangerous path

we tried to lead y'all out of the darkness before it was too late, I, extremely politely tried to guide mittani to doing the right thing, try to explain why it was important and why handling it the way that it was being handled was wrong and would cause problems.
He bragged to illum about 'stonewalling fnln about some 'victim' that is tricking delta into being their attack dog' (reminder that I was speaking to mittani under zero prompting by anyone, victim had not asked me to do a drat thing, I didn't even know the details of the situation, I just knew it looked like it was being covered up and that

we'd been on the same side the entire time.
we encountered the sexpest-pedo-pianotheft balrogianturco that was formed in the darkness by mittani's many misdeeds, released by his need selfishness, greed, and hubris driving him to delve (get it? Haha lil Eve on-line ref.) far, far too deep,

then when when we saw how much darkness tthe path we had embarked upon together laid upon and had now been released we threw our fucken hands up and said "fly, you fools, fly", and yall're like "how could Delta do this to us all"

Quit hanging out with the balrog or in the balrogs house without tryna clean it up or get rid of it balrog, or don't be surprised when ppl associate you with the balrog, and certainly don't paint the people who tried to tell you to get the hell away from the balrog as 'equally at fault '

not my balrog, not my mines.

So i'd kinda consider that one as being squarely on mittani & crewrefusing to acknowledge the reality of the matter - they have yet to acknowledge nor apologize nor disavow anything he's done in any official capacity & it's not attacking any members, it's saying don't support that guy.

100% the people hurling stuff at members as though they're responsible for the acts committed by like, 5 people altogether? They're papi/etc and cesspool folks tryna ride this thing as a weapon against your org - that's not anyone here - remember, we were all 'us', like, you included, for 15 years, until the stuff from around July 9th or 10th when this went bad - I was actively subbed and had no plans of quitting the group or game

Now mittani has made logging into the game permanently feel to me like I am walking into a CSI: SVU episode due to all of the poo poo that I have enabled and actively participated in on his behalf - not the good parts! I like those parts, the parts you like? I like those parts too. I like the people who did or helped with the good, fun parts, and there's wayyy more of that and of those people than bad - but the bad is so bad that if it's not actually acknowledged and cleared out, if there's monuments to a sexual predator in 1DQ? Kinda ruins it for me, personally, ♪🎤🎶 but I'm not the on-ly one. ♪🎵

since folks like Wibla feel necessary to push forward some kind of narrative that I'm heading and angry mob, and continuing to make assertions that "lots of people are receiving death threats from the angry mob I'm leading ":

he unironically was trying to say that in the CCP official community safety discord channel last night in his attempts to spin away from my efforts to bring light on an active pedophile sex offender who has organized official Eve events after their misconduct was discovered,
by putting out allegations that I was riling up to the point that "they" were sending 'lots of people people death threats because of what I'm saying'

without anyone actually saying who has received anything, without anyone coming forward showing or describing any of these threats in any way, except to say that they exist and I'm responsible for them - because they are flat loving lying.
I also saw him in the discord help channel on the same CCP server asking for help with someone making false allegations, in an attempt to get me banned or have what I said removed. I asked him to tell me what was false, and said I will give every shred of evidence behind why I am saying what I am saying - he did not respond.
I asked him to show any proof that anyone had actually received any threats, at all, let alone any that could be considered to have been instigated by me - he did not respond

Wibla, You're gross, you are blindly defending Mittani & I'm not alleging that you are doing any of the stuff that he's done, but dude you suck so much. I thought you were cool.

The funny part is I was not talking about Mittani OR Xenuria whatsoever, bruh just hears "pedophile sex offender with an active eve account" and jumps into defend them without even reading what I was talking about, where I had already specified that it was not about any GSF member nor any leadership of any group, lmao.

I even confessed to remdick and how it was delivered to me under orders of Mittani thru Sorenson (who had no other involvement afaik, just was used for plausible deniability)
How it was acquired through a USB key logger placed by Tsetasi, under orders of mittani
and that the link to remdick as well as the login information, username and password for his Yahoo email address was sent to me through in-game private message to my former character Firstname Lastname and that I was told to distribute it all over

I logged into remedial's something awful account and posted it all over, made his profile picture, etc (I'm sorry fr) and explained that I was a minor at the time 16 or 17, I think I'd just turned 17 , was trying to impress and have access to my only group of friends at the time, as a depressed high school dropout (which is true - people in gf would make fun of me for being a dropout all the time haha) and I had been previously banned from the goonfleet forums by Remedial and I fuckin waaaanna say Dungar (I bet deadtear remembers) over "collusion" in a moon auction (I forgive you whoever it was that snitched, I aint mad & they were looking for a way to push me out )
Since me and remedial already had a ton of very public animosity towards each other, providing the info to me gave plenty of plausible deniability and no reason to assume that anyone was involved beyond me, even though I had an extremely small part in a very criminal and creepy conspiracy.

(I'd forgotten the element of me being banned when it happened, and need to correct the record on that, bc I didn't mention that previously,)
I was unbanned from gf.com shortly after and welcomed back into the organization as my reward for distributing a grown man's penis across the internet and digging through his private email like a raccoon and pitching the information all over, as a minor, under direction of mittani

That's why there was all that confusion about me phishing it, I didn't have access to the forums until I wanna say a week or two late, long enough to make it not directly evident what had happened

wibla immediately focused on my part in that,
about how I was confessing to bad poo poo myself, and kept saying perjury is a crime and then started talking about vodka along with Dirk Stettin, trying to derail what I was trying to say in the official CCP community safety channel

I said YUP I AM, I acknowledge my role in that, and I am not proud of it and even though remedial sucked and was screwing us over in-game? So what.
that was a line that was too far, and mittani led me across it as an impressionable, sad kid, with a reward being dangled Infront of me
by Alex, and I'll own up to that - and everyone else should own up to theirs

I also detailed a whole shitload of other stuff that has happened, from usefully homosexual to xenttanigate,

then hilmar logged in, and then went invis or logged out about 5 seconds later

don't think I've told anyone to quit except atrum, and I know he won't, I was just bustin his balls. I said that thing about only paying people back if they left, but I'm paying people out regardless & I'm not telling anyone what to do

Investment payout nerdnumber knfo
(imma pay out about 180bn I pulled out of the 1dq market & will be distributing it later today. if you need your money soon lmk so I make sure I don't miss you, this is a pain in the rear end to handle since the gf.com leadership has afaik deleted my thread that I used for receipts,nand banned me, have locked me out of the market by kicking me, which is forcing me to export everything I've got there to Jita to liquidate, which I have not been able to do yet, as I'm busy with a lot of other stuff and logging into this game has become unironically triggering to me at this point.
but I promise I'll get everyone back, w/ interest n everything. I'm thinking I'll hand a big chunk of money to atrum (if that's okay with him) or someone else trustworthy so that they can help pay ppl out too, as some players are inactive/quit and others are asking to be paid out rn and I don't have the liquid to pay em all out at once, and obv. Trying to prioritize the people who actually want their stuff over the people who aren't going to log in again.or are still inactive and plan to be for a while

Since centralized location I used to communicate with investors and for them to communicate with me was determined to be "beyond the pale", so if you feel frustrated or like I've forgotten you, just hit me up here, discord, Reddit, ask anyone in alliance who can get in touch etc. I won't get mad at someone for blowin my DMs up over this I promise don't be shy, I fr feel bad about anybody who needs their stuff asap that I haven't gotten to yet so if you're one of those people, just yell@ me, I do not want to ruin your time or stop you from doing stuff you wanna do! I have a lot going on and I'm adhd as hell.

Just know I'm not the one who's made and is making this a giant pain in the rear end to get done - my operation was set up clean as a whistle in that thread, chronological confirmed charnames dates amounts, and I'd be able to handle this as fast as I can liquidate assets if they didn't delete it & ban me - but they did

tldr it's taking a while largely bc of them deleting my thread and main point of contact for all investors involved, so nobody else could screenshot it and pass to me,

Also props to leadership claiming full responsibility for the payouts, as said by mittani directly, and then leaving everyone in the fuckin dust and saying "That's why you get for trusting someone" and shifting all responsibility onto the investors once they did the math and realized I hadn't edited the thread title because I was too busy typing out a thousand or so buy/sell orders every 24h and that was enough math and numbers on its own and they couldn't afford it -

reminder that if mittani had been receptive to concepts that I developed but were never implemented due to a lack of support on his end -which I'm not bitter about & never pushed after seeing he clearly couldn't grasp the complexity or nuance of & I think it's funny how much of a boon was thrown away here-

the Goon economy could've had the potential to outgrow the rest of the game & goonfleet membership could have become a sort of upper class of eve citizenry due to invaluable access to a semi-collectivized, controlled private market that could not be emulated at scale once established because it would have so much purchasing power that it could bury any competition and likely would have led to an unspoken but real monopoly on plex-based subscription prices and allowed for maximum-scale economic exploitation of the game once a large enough portion of daily plex volume was controlled by the org but distributed on the open market in a controlled fashion. Basically cartel style, dumping and draining the market to exploit margin changes, being able to provide subscriptions to members at a discount compared to public players, and essentially becoming a middleman on every plex-subscription/lsi/hypercore transaction made by a player in the game using isk

This could have been facilitated extremely easy with a modicum of official support, a separate alliance made for Plex trading alts only, and one structure placed in 1dq that only allowed market access to those plex trading alts, had a 1% tax to allow it to be competitive with TTT, did not allow access to anyone outside of that alliance + specific individuals trusted to not perform individual manipulation within that collective market that interferes with the collective goal, and be expected to adhere to organizational restrictions (I. E. Co-Op market PVP)

but it was more important to say cussword

and one single post I had ever said to keep your hands off of, drew Mittani in faster than an unaccompanied womam on a blade themed dancefloor.

So if you think that would have been neato?

so did I, but none of the people in charge could see the forest for the trees without calling a woman, minority, or gobby something mean in the process, and now I'm done with the game and dropping my dope idea just cuz it was a really good idea, they call me Mr Good Ideas Guy, and I wanna illustrate just how incapable these folks are of recognizing who contributes and is worth keeping around, and who does not and is not.

All my part has been is saying what has been happening. I've given opinions, or my own assumptions/deduction/predictions here and there, but I've been doing my best to make those clearly labeled as such - the biggest thing I got wrong is the dog situ, (sorry C.R. for the ppl bugging you abt yr pets (do not email her, ty. the pets are all okay) and for reminding you of certain nonperformative grand piano thieves. also sorry to Arkh for not giving you credit due in thay inaccuracy in my detailing of events)

All anyone in Delta has been doing is saying the truth, either personal experience or off hard evidence

The people calling you or the whole group the same? Not us, we were part of the group with ya, we know the deal.

Nobody here wants you to have the thing you like be ruined or taken away, nobody acting in good faith at least.

All the red vs blue style tribalism towards random members is 100% coming from eve-pub people who were never on our/your side to begin with, i.e. papi/frt/etc rivals + a few bitter cesspool nerds who didn't like us either and are taking advantage of terrible real poo poo to try to weaken y'all to take sov or whatever, that's a diff. group, please don't conflate the two.

also that's not a dig at those groups or accusation that they are encouraging or allowing that stuff, but it would actually really be helpful if they did discourage attacks & inappropriate behavior towards line members specifically, but also attacks on anyone. Keep that stuff about game drama, call em assholes for blowing up your ship or taking your space

dont call em a pedosexcult, it makes you sound like Alex Jones. That is what imperium leadership wants - for it to sound like baseless conspiratorial nonsense. don't play into that narrative & stick to what's proven and whose responsible and that the people responsible now have not acknowledged nor denounced nor disavowed the behavior of the previous leader, nor have they removed him from any of their platform, including forums, revenue from and ownership of INN services, meta-show, fireside, or the corp, as well as tolerating monuments praising him in 1DQ by members - they are also accusing me, personally, and directly, of being responsible for "lots of people receiving death threats", not of sending them, but of inciting others to: I clearly have not

As far as I can understand it none of these have been provided to law enforcement or CCP, nor posted, nor described beyond "lots of people" and "death threats" because they are lying, I'm trying to act like this is some angermov that has gone too far.
<3

Just link to the info, put it in your bio, say you should know about this. Put up structures liking to sources.
I'mm gonna deliver a big package to whoever's running groomswarm.wtf, so it can all be in one place and not fourth-fifth hand distorted info.

if anyone wants to help me with this, just like 'timestamp location source short desc. & how it connects to other elements, categorization, documentation & organization of only proven evidence or statements from individuals directly involved or witness to any allegations of any and all drops, loops, or turns along Mr Bones Wild Ride, I'd appreciate it

Making people feel like they're being unjustly attacked makes me gather together to defend each other, and ignore what's being said or assume it's false.- eyes on the ball, linemembers aren't the badguy and are innocent wrt any of this

Amen

Edit: My loving phone autocorrect is going nuts sorry I'll clean this up on my PC and make it more readable give me a sec

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Thread: "There's been some specific mishandling and silencing of sexual harassment incidents, also it turns out some specific people keep providing cover for this pedophile, also remember that nothing happened about the open transphobia, ah hell Issabella is now featured on Imperium streaming"

Guy: "Excuse me we're not all bad as you claim"

Me: 🚩 :raise:

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jul 24, 2022

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
awox issabella

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Raged posted:

I think we are all white nationalists now. I swear we were pedo enablers yesterday. Just imagine what we can be labelled with tomorrow.

"Jesus Christ himself" if you keep putting yourself up on that cross.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

i'd started writing it on my phone and it got too big to copy paste, my phone breaks past like 1250 char c/p and won't do it so i just rode that pony home and i'm fixing it rn on the pc gimme a minute

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

How it was acquired through a USB key logger placed by Tsetasi, under orders of mittani

his email password was literally just the same as the password he gave to everyone to use his account, the guy who actually logged on is the one who told me in super secret "i need to tell someone the truth im dyin its too funny" level of pms not long after it happened

also i just straight up asked tsetasi a few days ago and he said "lol no"

I logged into remedial's something awful account and posted it all over, made his profile picture, etc (I'm sorry fr) and explained that I was a minor at the time 16 or 17, I think I'd just turned 17 , was trying to impress and have access to my only group of friends at the time, as a depressed high school dropout (which is true - people in gf would make fun of me for being a dropout all the time haha) and I had been previously banned from the goonfleet forums by Remedial and I fuckin waaaanna say Dungar (I bet deadtear remembers) over "collusion" in a moon auction (I forgive you whoever it was that snitched, I aint mad & they were looking for a way to push me out )

I don't actually and while im sure its on the wiki with the FNLN sine wave, I cant see it but dungar I dont think got banned until later

FruitNYogurtParfait fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 24, 2022

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Rust Martialis posted:

The next time anyone says posters in this thread aren't just tossing baseless accusations around and tarring all their imagined enemies with crazy poo poo, link the quoted post. It's just raving.

I really can't easily drop this; it keeps bearing fruit.

This clown kraimers in here, a community whose mods and admins have repeatedly pointed out The Mittani sounds exactly like Lowtax did during his long backslide, claims that everyone in GSF is being accused of the things that have been attributed largely to leadership personalities via logs / screenshots, pretends everything that happened didn't happen and is all "baseless," and calls me uhhh

raving

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jul 24, 2022

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Siri, what is object permanence?

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

NtotheTC posted:

no it's racism and biggotry that runs Amok.

lol

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!
It was a million years ago but yeah, I had previously thought it just turned out that remedial used one password for everything. I always figured we got it from the goonfleet forums

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

I don't actually and while im sure its on the wiki with the FNLN sine wave, I cant see it but dungar I dont think got banned until later

Nah I mean dungar was the other person pushing to have me banned

as for the keylogger thing,, he did use the same password for stuff, (SA password was the same) and ofc Tsetasi ain't gonna say he did that poo poo whether he did or not. At the same time, why would someone come up with the whole 'he was staying at remedial's house and was told to put a keylogger onto his PC thing come up from nowhere?
it's way too specific, involving specific people in specific places at specific times to be simply contrived.
you'd have to know when tsetasi was staying with remedial, why he was, how close they were(n't), etc. before the thought to make that up would even be available,
tsetasi rooming w/ remedial wasn't like, a super widely announced thing iirc, the stuff was broken into shortly after tsetasi left, and i dunno about you, but i don't think that way, and i've never really encountered anyone who thinks that way as to make something like that up, it is just way, way too specific.

if my memory isn't failing me, he also used another password for a second account where the titan fund isk was "mostly" recovered from iirc, and he'd ebayed some or it got skimmed or whatever
it wasn't simply guessing his password - bc he already shared access to his Remedial account with some directors at the time, the money was not on that account, and people cleared out his other account iirc - i think i can find logs discussing this if i go look because now you've got me all hosed up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJtHdkyo0hc

Vio's also never disputed it and I'm pretty sure he was in the know on that stuff at the time

either way? it was all breaking into remedial's stuff under mittani's direction and the info was provided to me under mittani's direction so i could distribute revenge porn as a child in order to be allowed to hang out with my friends again, that part happened for sure

i was never provided this password or tried to access his ingame accounts btw - just his email/sa/adultfriendfinder(lmao) and looked around at the crazy amount of money he was pulling in from those card referrals

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

NtotheTC posted:

no it's racism and biggotry that runs Amok.

:drat:

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I will admit to not reading every single one of FNLN's mania dumps though, holy poo poo those were long

Same. What finally did it for me were the leaks showing the language used to describe one of ~our space tribe~ who was being abused.

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.

Holy poo poo dude Mittani is out. Take the W and chill. I'm not in GSF, and won't be reading your entire dissertation, but looks like GSF set up something up to handle complaints. Hopefully it works, but maybe it doesn't. Not surprised the bans are staying though. Lot of banned people making demands that gsf act just so to stop being called groomers.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Nah I mean dungar was the other person pushing to have me banned

as for the keylogger thing,, he did use the same password for stuff, (SA password was the same) and ofc Tsetasi ain't gonna say he did that poo poo whether he did or not. At the same time, why would someone come up with the whole 'he was staying at remedial's house and was told to put a keylogger onto his PC thing come up from nowhere?
it's way too specific, involving specific people in specific places at specific times to be simply contrived.
you'd have to know when tsetasi was staying with remedial, why he was, how close they were(n't), etc. before the thought to make that up would even be available,
tsetasi rooming w/ remedial wasn't like, a super widely announced thing iirc, the stuff was broken into shortly after tsetasi left, and i dunno about you, but i don't think that way, and i've never really encountered anyone who thinks that way as to make something like that up, it is just way, way too specific.

everyone knew rem was rooming with tsetasi for a couple of months he posted about it in sgbs that would literally be where it started, there's no reason blitter would lie and brag about it to me at random i wasnt hounding him for answers and its not like i spread the truth far and wide afterward

and you can have multiple eve accounts tied to one email

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

DARPA posted:

Holy poo poo dude Mittani is out. Take the W and chill. I'm not in GSF, and won't be reading your entire dissertation, but looks like GSF set up something up to handle complaints. Hopefully it works, but maybe it doesn't. Not surprised the bans are staying though. Lot of banned people making demands that gsf act just so to stop being called groomers.

gsf now means groomswarm federation

cuz they sure as gently caress aren't goons anymore

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Ynglaur posted:

Same. What finally did it for me were the leaks showing the language used to describe one of ~our space tribe~ who was being abused.

I think that was the breaking point for a lot of people ITT, and importantly it's something that we have the receipts for.

ALL the other 'rear end in a top hat mittens' stuff is icing on the cake, demonstrating that it's not a one off event but rather a consistent pattern of behavior.

So it boils down to people who are okay with that behavior, and people who aren't.

So far all the language about mittens' departure, from the man himself and from TheAdj and others still 'in', has been focused much more on the negative publicity and the drama and not wanting to deal with the accusations, which strongly implies that those making those statements don't actually have any problem with that behavior.

And the anger from those who are now 'out' because they were not okay with that behavior isn't performative wokeness or sour grapes or ancient bitterness or whatever, it's because they value the connection to the ~space tribe~ and are left feeling horrified and betrayed by what was being done by and concealed by the people entrusted to lead it.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
FNLN the wall of text phoneposts are not helping your case, ain't no one reading that poo poo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I will admit to not reading every single one of FNLN's mania dumps though, holy poo poo those were long

He’s a good dude, he means well and he is grinding a point home. He gets a little carried away sometimes but don’t hold that against him or let that subtract from his message

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Anyway I downloaded toilet eve to see what it's all about.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

hailthefish posted:

Anyway I downloaded toilet eve to see what it's all about.

Yo it’s fun and it takes a lot of the stuff that makes Eve lovely and fixes it. Drones now stuff themselves back into your ship on warp? Sign me the gently caress up. I’m at tech 6 now but I’m gonna run a prophecy and just drone bomb fools forever. Also people have been incredibly cool to me since I started

triaxius
Mar 18, 2002

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

his email password was literally just the same as the password he gave to everyone to use his account, the guy who actually logged on is the one who told me in super secret "i need to tell someone the truth im dyin its too funny" level of pms not long after it happened

This makes more sense, with the keylogger story tossed in to obfuscate. Remedial had horrible password security and shared account details all the time if it meant he had to do less. Mittani always talked a high tech game but most of the 'wins' were down to "human intelligence" and getting insider info IIRC.

TIL that Remdick was orchestrated. :wtf: All I remember were the threats of lawsuits and Sorenson starting a legal defense fund.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Frank Frank posted:

He’s a good dude, he means well and he is grinding a point home. He gets a little carried away sometimes but don’t hold that against him or let that subtract from his message

Yeah, no worries. I don't even mean to label him as having a mental issue or anything -- breaking poo poo wide open like this can totally drive you to a manic state. I was the same way during Faction Warfare Forex, though I ended up channeling it into paranoia rather than words.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

triaxius posted:

This makes more sense, with the keylogger story tossed in to obfuscate. Remedial had horrible password security and shared account details all the time if it meant he had to do less. Mittani always talked a high tech game but most of the 'wins' were down to "human intelligence" and getting insider info IIRC.

TIL that Remdick was orchestrated. :wtf: All I remember were the threats of lawsuits and Sorenson starting a legal defense fund.

yeah i think the legal threats were why it was super hush and also why i didnt say poo poo to anyone for years lmao

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Yeah, no worries. I don't even mean to label him as having a mental issue or anything -- breaking poo poo wide open like this can totally drive you to a manic state. I was the same way during Faction Warfare Forex, though I ended up channeling it into paranoia rather than words.

fnln's posts have the same energy as my full throttle posting in the ban bfm thread but condensed into one post at a time instead of a million posts a minute for hours, its not like clinical mania but it sure is high energy

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Feliday Melody posted:

I also saw a fair share of the worst smilies I've seen in my life on Goonfleet. That I'm pretty sure didn't come from here.

Querns people are not respecting your work

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

That Works posted:

Cancel culture run amok

and they are recruiting

Seems like goals at odds but whatever

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
wrong thread

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Bilirubin posted:

Querns people are not respecting your work

I was thinking more like the rape train one etc. Which I hope Querns didn't make.

Rust Martialis posted:

Ignore Shane, he's just going to keep on endlessly angryposting at you and anyone else he gets mad at. It's his tic.

My mistake.

TheWeedNumber posted:

tldr amok. Pubbie

I actually left Waffe and joined Amok. The first thing I told the CEO was that the Alliance will always come first.

Which is a statement that has bitten me in the rear end on a regular basis ever since. As the Alliance has done all kinds of disagreeable things, but the Corp has always been upstanding and supported me.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jul 24, 2022

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
I stand corrected. Join GOOSEFLEET today!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Jazzzzz posted:

FNLN the wall of text phoneposts are not helping your case, ain't no one reading that poo poo

Hey you, hypothetically, just imagine: you want to try telling some people about some serious poo poo that they need to know, in the ccp official community safety channel like, say, how Alexander Gianturco had you go spreading revenge porn as a minor in order to be allowed back onto the forum and teamspeak server that, after moving yearly, b.c. poor, unironically provided you with the only consistent, stable, environment you had to socialize in for like three-four years straight of your teenage life, and was where almost all of your friends were

Think about how god drat bad it feels to realize that access to your social group was used as leverage to get you to post a guy's dick and nudes of his wife all over the internet.

I hurt rem and his wife, FOR Alexander Gianturco. that wasn't for my benefit. It was for 'the team' and so I could be 'allowed' hang out with my friends again. It was my penance, show of loyalty, whatever. I didn't want to do that poo poo.

I watched Alexander Gianturco work with Dungar and whoever making 'smoske death reenactment jokes' and wouldn't correct people who thought that they were by me: because I was protecting bad people who I thought were 'my tribe'

I took the whole-rear end bullet for the initial incident, I had a 13 page thread of people petitioning to have me permanently banned for it, still on eve-o. I got banned for two weeks, booted from goonfleet -to protect gf diplomatic concerns- I was fourteen years old when it happened. I said the stuff at rem's direction.

they threw me under the bus as a fuckin child soldier/fall guy several times over the years

I took all of the heat from the fact those two had made a full-on running joke of the tragic death of a sixteen year old boy, put the onus of an entire community's hatred on me, to protect their asses.

think of how great that felt when I learned that Smoske's father still played the game and had heard about all that poo poo

And then a year after that, imagine you tried to get awareness about that same guy, when another goon contacts you telling you that Gianturco was pushing them to find a 'usefully homosexual ' CCP employee, and that your attempt to raise awareness to that ended up having you exiled, and you leave in disgust from that entire community after trying to do the right thing?

only to be invited back 12 years later, told that everything's changed and everything is better: just to find out that same dude has been harboring a loving known pedophile for a decade?

then have jackasses like Wibla come in and say all of your allegations are false, then start talking about vodka and saying that you're instigating death threats with no, zero, substantiation whatsoever, when you were not even talking about any of the stuff I have previously mentioned:
I said imagine: Wibla came in to dispute what I was saying when i was actually talking about a totally different pedophile sexual predator who has hosted official EVE events (BFM)!

and THEN when I start mentioning the other stuff?

Wibla, gsf director, talks about vodka more and after you ask them to stop derailing what you're trying to say, have them respond 'i like trains' in the official ccp community safety channel?
And then throw more accusations against you of instigating death threats, and say all of your allegations are false, again?

Yeah try to not have it aggravate you to where your grammar gets a lil sloppy when you have someone straight up pull that to your face

TerranRaida
Feb 3, 2010

Man, I've been out of the EVE loop since 2016. Looks like I came back in what can only be described as a deluge of weaponized bullshit.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Don't come to Goosefleet, it's so insufferably corporate they had a project manager write their guide on how to run a fleet op.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/999022581501927464/1000638667737542696/So_you_want_to_run_a_fleet_op.pdf

honk

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

Feliday Melody posted:

The first thing I told the CEO was that the Alliance will always come first.

Which is a statement that has bitten me in the rear end on a regular basis ever since. As the Alliance has done all kinds of disagreeable things, but the Corp has always been upstanding and supported me.

I have a bit of unlearning to do and may look to you for mentoring in this regard if that is alright

DurrHurrHurr
Jul 19, 2022
I honestly don't know how anyone can stay in these fuckin places and not feel like the most disgusting pieces of garbage

I was trash for YEARS and the poo poo that's come out is so far beyond the pale it even disgusts me; I genuinely don't know how anyone is still in GSF without their sympathetic cringe constantly going off just for being there.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Is there any chance we can see NDA's mandated for leadership to make sure leaks have real consequences?

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Micromancer posted:

I have a bit of unlearning to do and may look to you for mentoring in this regard if that is alright

I'm always on Telegram and to a lesser extent on Discord, so you know where to find me. :)

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jul 24, 2022

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
hush now

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

The Shortest Path posted:

Also loving lmao at "SA goons" as if there are any other kind. GSF is a bunch of pubbies.

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Well, "had" the best. :v:

Hi, 2012-era diplomat here! I've actually been thinking a lot about this...

It strikes me that, while it has been touched on, no one has explicitly said that GSF and the CFC were wholly the brainchildren of Vile Rat. I joined CD just after he was killed, and his loss loomed large over the organization and the people within it. To say he was an amazing person is an absolute understatement: even having never personally met him or even played with him in game, he definitely altered the trajectory of my life for the better. His loss ultimately ruined the entire organization.

Others may have more perspective, but to me it seemed obvious that the Big Goal for GSF was to allow The Frarority of the TenBux to be able to do whatever they wanted within the game of EVE. Whether that be carebear pve, scamming, moon goo, production chains, blops fleets, maintaining a wiki, coding the backend of a website, or making a bunch of spreadsheets: allowing ~goons~ free range to choose their play style and niche was always at the top of the org’s goals and mindset. Content Creation in the form of wars and fleet actions was always a close second. But more than anything: True Goons (as verified by forums activity) should be able to play the game however they wanted without hinderance or obligation.

In order to facilitate this, huge operations and organizational structures were formed to create and maintain knowledge bases, income streams, and the ever popular Luxury Gay Space Communism that many reflexively want to protect. It’s not too confusing why some people so badly want to defend the organization in spite of the leadership. It is really loving gross and they should just leave, but it's not confusing.

But all of that is gone now: truly, there are no goons.

There were reasons that goons always held a special place in the order of things and did not have to contribute like people outside the embrace of Lowtax Jeffery, and those reasons were easily justified by VR and CD:
1) Anyone with any kind of Goonfleet/platoon/waffe in their corp history was instantly radioactive to other outfits. Not sure what it is like these days, but having anything SA-related in your corp history was an instant red flag and meant you could not get recruited by any nullsec entity other than GSF…unless you were a huge personality that had very publicly gone gently caress Goons.
2) In addition, GSF was so large that even small participation numbers would fill a fleet. Despite constantly lagging in relative% numbers, GSF/CONDI were always at the top of absolute participation metrics by a large margin. Here is some random pap data from strategic ops in May 2013:

And here is a month of fleets from 2014:

As you can see, despite having relative participation rates lower than SMA (:lol:), GSF still put more bodies in fleets than most of the other alliances put together. And more than half of those bodies came from just Waffe.

Back when this held true from 2008-2014ish, GSF was ~9-10k members of the 30k strong coalition. Waffe itself was about half of that, having around 4k members in 2012, despite regular activity purges. That’s why GSF, and Waffe in particular, were always at the top of absolute participation numbers despite generally low relative pap: even small percentages could turn into dozens or hundreds of bodies in fleets. Waffe, as a corp, was so large that it would often outperform entire alliances in absolute metrics.

Now let’s do what I once did to kill AIF and just check DOTLAN real quick...oh…Waffe is down to 1600 members. They make up ~5% of the overall coalition as a raw number, where a decade ago GSF would have been around a third of the 30k member coalition. Subtract the multi boxers and Waffe probably has less than 600 actual human players.

Now let's check the reddit wing...oh my! Karmafleet has ~7k members! At least 7-10x the number of :airquote: goons :airquote:. I guess they should change to PedoSwarm Federation?
:reddit:

Truly, the bees are all just pubbies now.
:nallears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

hailthefish posted:

I think that was the breaking point for a lot of people ITT, and importantly it's something that we have the receipts for.

ALL the other 'rear end in a top hat mittens' stuff is icing on the cake, demonstrating that it's not a one off event but rather a consistent pattern of behavior.

So it boils down to people who are okay with that behavior, and people who aren't.

So far all the language about mittens' departure, from the man himself and from TheAdj and others still 'in', has been focused much more on the negative publicity and the drama and not wanting to deal with the accusations, which strongly implies that those making those statements don't actually have any problem with that behavior.

And the anger from those who are now 'out' because they were not okay with that behavior isn't performative wokeness or sour grapes or ancient bitterness or whatever, it's because they value the connection to the ~space tribe~ and are left feeling horrified and betrayed by what was being done by and concealed by the people entrusted to lead it.

qft, you make good post

also, i appreciate this forum for providing a medium by which certain posters can ensure they will never, under any circumstances, be allowed entry into Goosefleet.

Raged and DARPA, y'all can both go get hosed forever.

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Jul 24, 2022