Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

KirbyKhan posted:

My favorite thing about semen retention is the knucklehead who gets that "more semen = more powerful" and min-max themselves into sucking dick.

That sounds surprisingly wholesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nyoro posted:

That sounds surprisingly wholesome

Oh you'd love the dude in the episode

Just one wierd trick to improve the mood of his gym bros while amassing real ultimate power. Suck everybody's dick and you will be loved by all~

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

KirbyKhan posted:

My favorite thing about semen retention is the knucklehead who gets that "more semen = more powerful" and min-max themselves into sucking dick.

That's my excuse too

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Yeah I must be doing something wrong, I'm just fat not swole :smith:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Cock sucking is a timeless art after all

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Slurping noisily as I summon a cum spirit bomb

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Grondoth posted:

These Reddit Lifestyle episodes are always so wild, because they're guys who are convinced that this dumb thing they do makes them healthier, smarter, and better than everyone who doesn't. It's really astounding how people can get so into themselves that they're sure that only eating meat or not jacking off or trying to regrow your foreskin makes them literally the ubermensch.
I'm re-listening to the carnivore diet episode and it's way crazier than I remembered. Dudes (yes, it's always all dudes) getting angry about honey being considered an animal product, major debates about literal salt, snacking on slabs of butter, eating primarily beef tallow, etc. No I will not reassess my diet after experiencing bizarre health problems, it must be something else!

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks

Zero_Grade posted:

I'm re-listening to the carnivore diet episode and it's way crazier than I remembered. Dudes (yes, it's always all dudes) getting angry about honey being considered an animal product, major debates about literal salt, snacking on slabs of butter, eating primarily beef tallow, etc. No I will not reassess my diet after experiencing bizarre health problems, it must be something else!

I think that one had a young woman having her hair falling out, unless that was another diet ep

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The Skeep posted:

I think that one had a young woman having her hair falling out, unless that was another diet ep

No, it was that one, Nutshell was HORRIFIED at it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Zero_Grade posted:

The guy who eats a pound of raw ground beef every day continues to be my standard for "obviously lost their way"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Grondoth posted:

The guy who eats a pound of raw ground beef every day continues to be my standard for "obviously lost their way"

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Lumbermouth posted:

No, it was that one, Nutshell was HORRIFIED at it.

Nutshell is great on all the hosed-up-diets episodes. When the episode gets to a post detailing the inevitable body-horror that is the result of following these diets, her reactions are just :discourse:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

LanceHunter posted:

Nutshell is great on all the hosed-up-diets episodes. When the episode gets to a post detailing the inevitable body-horror that is the result of following these diets, her reactions are just :discourse:

yea they really thrive with someone like her who rightly just screams in horror when people start saying 'hey reddit my teeth are falling out and I'm making GBS threads orange oil, should I...should I be eating MORE raw kidneys????'

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Y’all, we are living in an age of joyous abundance…

https://twitter.com/thefplus/status/1547990146556973057

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Somehow this won't even be my introduction to folks who like to spend 10+ hours every day getting coffee enemas

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens
Extra Credit revisits a fever dream.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm almost surprised it took them this long to cover buttchugging.

The Skeep posted:

No it's the one, about 24 minutes in.

LanceHunter posted:

Yeah she's great in this episode. Delightful reactions and some great riffs, including "Pavlov's pissdog" which I'm fairly certain is still available as a username. Jimmyfranks is also excellent here ("he gets those plastic sleeves of hamburger meat and eats them like GoGurt").

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

God I love weird fanon episodes :allears:

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

KirbyKhan posted:

it's just optimal. what more is there to say

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

God, the sharktopus was horrifying.

Also "What was that joke" is a golden segment.

Grondoth fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jul 16, 2022

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Someone explain lemons boomer jokes I want to feel young

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

While these guys are theoretically more closely aligned with nofap and so on the group they remind me the most of is foreskin restoration people. maybe not so much the f plus episode itself, but more generally. there's something special about My Dick Is Wrong My Dick Is Cross How Straight groups

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

This latest F Plus episode was already extreme, and then somehow it went to a whole other level with the sissy-billy story at the end. I was not expecting that.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

LanceHunter posted:

This latest F Plus episode was already extreme, and then somehow it went to a whole other level with the sissy-billy story at the end. I was not expecting that.

It's even worse once you realize what's actually going on halfway through!!

they're taking tons of laxatives and drinking tomato juice to simulate having a period since they're an AMAB sissy

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

change my name posted:

It's even worse once you realize what's actually going on halfway through!!

they're taking tons of laxatives and drinking tomato juice to simulate having a period since they're an AMAB sissy

Lmao oh okay I didn't get it and figured "feminine laxatives" was just some kind of weird prescription drug i didn't know about. Lord almighty.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I wish I didn't deeply understand every part of that segment.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lived sissy experience?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Buddy they dont even let ME drink my own freezer cum

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1551053072541306880?s=20&t=7y5Gvssu31BiCHa67Q6MNQ

Doop de doop, show me yer poops

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

what's your guys' favorite f plus quotes?

I really like Lemon's "your fictitious world is worse than the one we live in" to Frank West in the clown episode myself.

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jul 24, 2022

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

HOW TO MAKE A HARRY POTTER BROOM
HOW TO MAKE A HARRY POTTER ROOM
HOW TO DO
TAI
CHI
HARRY
POTTER

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

typing in "harry potter cause doom" into my wizard phone frantically as my loving snake disappears for some loving reason

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I'm way too lazy to actually type it all out, but Frank West's entire ditty as he logged back into the site and then the reaction to the beecock image in the pumping episode is one of my all time faves.

Kitfox88 fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jul 24, 2022

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I just like it when Kumquat says HARRY POTTER

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

HOW TO MAKE A HARRY POTTER BROOM
HOW TO MAKE A HARRY POTTER ROOM
HOW TO DO
TAI
CHI
HARRY
POTTER

HOW TO VOMIT WHILE DRIVING

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

HARRY POTTER FART MAGIC

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I PUT A LARGE POTATO IN A BIG SOCK
I SMACK MY NUTS WITH A TIRE THUMPER

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Oh, you're the sour daddy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"Stupid hot dog thing"

"That's what my mom called me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
When Adam just finally loses it and yells, "WHAT IS THIS loving DOCUMENT?" when the Supernanny Fanon Wiki proves too much always tickles me. As does Jimmyfranks going "Oh Kermie!" just seconds before in a voice that became very Miss Piggy-ish very fast.