Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

:ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOoqnhn_6I0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

what in the hell

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

is that clip of gil from

Sagacity
May 2, 2003
Hopefully my epitaph will be funnier than my custom title.
That is incredible

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Gill's shown up in a bunch of small roles, I'm more impressed that they found something else Roz has been in.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’d watch this.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

MarcusSA posted:

I’d watch this.

Shhhh don't tell NBC, they'll think you're serious like they did with the Fresh Prince

And the lead actor is every bit as likely to do something that kills people's enthusiasm for it

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

crosspostin' from the ai generator thread

write a script for an episode of Frasier in which it is revealed that Niles Crane does not exist and is a figment of Frasier's imagination

[FADE IN: INT. KITCHEN - DAY. Frasier is making breakfast when the doorbell rings.]

FRASIER: I'll get it!

[Frasier opens the door to reveal his brother, Niles.]

NILES: Good morning, Frasier.

FRASIER: Niles! What are you doing here?

NILES: I came to borrow some eggs. You see, I was making breakfast for Maris this morning and I realized that I was out of eggs.

FRASIER: That's a strange coincidence. I was just making breakfast myself and I happened to have an extra egg.

NILES: Well, I'll just take that one then.

[Niles reaches for the egg, but Frasier stops him.]

FRASIER: Niles, wait a minute. I just realized something.

NILES: What is it?

FRASIER: You don't exist.

NILES: What are you talking about?

FRASIER: You're not real. You're just a figment of my imagination.

NILES: Frasier, you're not making any sense.

FRASIER: It all makes sense now. I created you as an idealized version of myself. You're everything that I'm not. You're successful, you're sophisticated, you're married to a beautiful woman.

NILES: Frasier, you're starting to scare me.

FRASIER: You're not real, Niles. You don't exist.

[Niles starts to fade away.]

NILES: Frasier, no!

[Niles disappears. Frasier looks around his empty apartment.]

FRASIER: Niles? Niles!

[Frasier collapsed to the ground, weeping.]

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Sir Lemming posted:

Gill's shown up in a bunch of small roles, I'm more impressed that they found something else Roz has been in.

lets hope you dont offend her nephew

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

DebonaireD posted:

crosspostin' from the ai generator thread

write a script for an episode of Frasier in which it is revealed that Niles Crane does not exist and is a figment of Frasier's imagination

Heartbreaking

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ben_rosen/status/1551036711185944576

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Frasier fans: We want more Frasier!

Monkey paw curls

Marvel studios : Here is the Frasier you deserve

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Pokémon Scrambled Eggs and Tossed Salad version

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

i'll do it, i'll descend into the frasier verse

maybe there's one where niles married lilith and frasier married maris :ohdear:

Ironslave
Aug 8, 2006

Corpse runner

hard counter posted:

i'll do it, i'll descend into the frasier verse

maybe there's one where niles married lilith and frasier married maris :ohdear:

gasp

My fanfic!

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My genre crossover idea:

If I win the lottery I will commission a series of Frasier transformers toys, where objects from Frasier's apartment turn into kickass robots with action missiles

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The build-a-fig should be LILITH

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My genre crossover idea:

If I win the lottery I will commission a series of Frasier transformers toys, where objects from Frasier's apartment turn into kickass robots with action missiles

Episode where Martin and Daphne drop one of the priceless pieces of schlock someone scammed Frasier with artefacts from Tibet or wherever, glue it back together, and the episode ends in a Cronenbergian horror scene where the emerging robot is a thing of nightmares

Kill... Meee....

Niles: If only Frasier had 200 bucks for every therapy session of his that ended with that line. Oh, wait

laughtrack

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Wow it's an interesting question, what would I want for more Frasier. The first thing that came to mind (and uh wow drama) for the next season would be Martin dying of some terminal illness, with the entire season as the lead up where Niles and Frasier are both trying to cope but also end up over compensating. Meanwhile Martin is living his life to the fullest and goofing things up.

(ps I have Boss queued up here to watch sometime in the next couple months. Will report back.)

mossyfisk
Nov 8, 2010

FF0000
A scene for scene remake of The Ski Lodge.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

mossyfisk posted:

A scene for scene remake of The Ski Lodge.
Except its Frasier's kid and Niles's kids bringing their dates trying to score and Old Man Crane keeps being the cockblocker

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Frasier Friends "MYyy SHERRYyy?!"

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

(ps I have Boss queued up here to watch sometime in the next couple months. Will report back.)

We're into e8 or so of the rewatch. Its funny that I have all these shows that I adored, before first watching the Sopranos in 2016. They all severely pale in comparison now, but Boss isn't as much of a letdown as some others. Its definitely best on its first run through as some of the twists are very good. Way more gratuitous sex than I remember though. (Kelsey isn't involved)

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

In nu-Frasier, Frasier should have Martin's skull on a shelf and he should give big speeches at it/while holding it

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Matt Berry in one episode as a visiting cousin, or maybe an affair sibling surprise.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Frasiers kid is now a Twitch streamer and Niles gets sucked into fortnight.

"Well frasier, this is a bit.... ....sus?" *Awkward audience chuckle*

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Bulldog does onlyfans.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

Niles gets swole and bullies frasier, daphne gets off on it and it spirals out of control

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
https://twitter.com/SixoTF/status/1518627714982608896

This is canon, change my mind

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Its unreal how you can be the star one of the top shows of all time, certainly the best sitcom, and the whole rest of your resume afterwards just be utter trash. Boss is the exception. Finished S1 of the rewatch last night. I know we've talked it up a bit already but for the 18 hours it lasts, you oughta take the ride. Its tragic it never had even another season prequel to the two we got, would have made a lot of the events that conclude S1 have much more weight

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

codo27 posted:

Its unreal how you can be the star one of the top shows of all time, certainly the best sitcom, and the whole rest of your resume afterwards just be utter trash.
But Down Periscope was a masterpiece!

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

No, in this case it actually was "cannon".

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

PhantomOfTheCopier posted:

But Down Periscope was a masterpiece!

"I need a man with a tattoo on his dick!"

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Ironslave posted:

gasp

My fanfic!

you haven't heard the best part yet

in this frasier verse, martin is a cat person

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

hard counter posted:

you haven't heard the best part yet

in this frasier verse, martin is a cat person

https://twitter.com/frasier_looking/status/1549333223611809795?t=E-vERJIVz4URxcPrWm4uyQ&s=19

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My genre crossover idea:

Martin is absolutely his armchair.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

datajugend posted:

Matt Berry in one episode as a visiting cousin, or maybe an affair sibling surprise.

Matt Berry as a main character, playing an adult Freddy who's gone off the rails as an unemployed guitarist and has had to move in with Frasier.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
otoh, Freddy ends up being a successful morning zoo host and Frasier, whose career is floundering, has to move in with him

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

let nobody forget the wee baby alice may doyle, who's probably old enough now to be a post grad of some kind

let's say, i dunno, in psychology :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Martin is absolutely his armchair.

Holy poo poo a transformer figurine that's somehow Martin with a walker in one mode and the Chair in the other mode. I'd pay $50 for that