Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol Man United are gonna buy a 5'9 center back

cannavaro's pretty old but maguire could learn from his experience and maybe get some cup games in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
loving lol

https://twitter.com/RodriVazquez95/status/1550242377574514688

Don't want to play for river because they left the libertadores. So he's going to play for Nacional... who is also out of the libertadores. Sure, yeah, that is the club he started at, but it is still funny that after all the drama and the conditions to join other South American teams he will finish the year playing the Uruguayan league (no offense to our Cisplatine brothers).

joepinetree fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Jul 23, 2022

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
https://twitter.com/eyupsporkulubu/status/1550569302578941952?s=21&t=DK-GyqjofOKegrNzmB7Kow

Ryan Babel from Galatasaray to Turkish 2nd division team Eyüpspor is a done deal

Eyüpspor are from the Istanbul area and they should not be be confused with their counterparts from Yorkshire, Eyüpduk

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

joepinetree posted:

loving lol

https://twitter.com/RodriVazquez95/status/1550242377574514688

Don't want to play for river because they left the libertadores. So he's going to play for Nacional... who is also out of the libertadores. Sure, yeah, that is the club he started at, but it is still funny that after all the drama and the conditions to join other South American teams he will finish the year playing the Uruguayan league (no offense to our Cisplatine brothers).

He's done op

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

sticksy posted:

It’s probably pretty bad when Real Madrid look like they’ve been prudent and sober about their spending compared to you.

Madrid had been prudent and sober about their spending compared to every big club over the past ten years so bad point

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Hegay posted:

Madrid had been prudent and sober about their spending compared to every big club over the past ten years so bad point

are madrid not launching a court case in france because PSG wouldn't sell them Mbappe for 200m euro

presumably it is a prudent and sober lawsuit

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

are madrid not launching a court case in france because PSG wouldn't sell them Mbappe for 200m euro

presumably it is a prudent and sober lawsuit

No, Madrid are not affiliated with that lawsuit at all
Its La Liga and Tebas being idiotic.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Scamacca to west ham looks to be a done deal. I’m glad Inter or Juve didn’t get him; hope he does well.

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1550556210671325184?s=21&t=gusH9rhpvl8cbHaQ7vKvkQ

I have no idea what West ham play like but if they have a decent number ten and a decent winger on either side he should be getting double digit goals. I think of all the top strikers in Serie A he may be the most suited to the premiere league.

This one’s nearly done

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1551562949529112579?s=21&t=HXA8lHo_x3fZJNzdrIxpaA

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Fulham have signed Israeli international winger Manor Solomon - apparently you can sign anyone you want who plays in Ukraine without paying? The official site doesn't mention that it's a loan but Wikipedia does, and the wording everywhere else says that he's "suspended" his contract with Shakhtar Donetsk, so maybe he'll be going back later? idk m8. However I will NOT be bolding this, since he can't be registered until August anyway and the whole thing sounds very complicated. But here he is wearing the lovely pink shirt:

I hope he NOSE what he's doing

We're also being linked with Kevin "Extremely Vic Reeves Voice" Mbabu, which will make me laugh every time he's mentioned

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Quelle surprise a west Londoner making a joke about an Israeli players nose

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
I'm not certain how the west London thing fits into it, but yep, that was a pretty loving stupid thing to say. My apologies.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Diego Costa is a zionist? mods

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Mod here, that's one colossal loving hooter

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Paolo Di Canio account spotted

e: Lol, autocorrect changes “Paolo” to “apologies”

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Wazzerphuk posted:

Fulham have signed Israeli international winger Manor Solomon - apparently you can sign anyone you want who plays in Ukraine without paying? The official site doesn't mention that it's a loan but Wikipedia does, and the wording everywhere else says that he's "suspended" his contract with Shakhtar Donetsk, so maybe he'll be going back later? idk m8. However I will NOT be bolding this, since he can't be registered until August anyway and the whole thing sounds very complicated. But here he is wearing the lovely pink shirt:

We're also being linked with Kevin "Extremely Vic Reeves Voice" Mbabu, which will make me laugh every time he's mentioned

Can you hurry up signing some strikers so we can have Muniz, please?

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Wazzerphuk posted:

I'm not certain how the west London thing fits into it, but yep, that was a pretty loving stupid thing to say. My apologies.

I was joking, fellas got a huge schnoz and the west London thing was Chelsea = racists. Probably should’ve made it more apparent that I was being tongue-in-cheek

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Surely by now you should know that jokes are banned on the most troll free comedy forums on the internet.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Ok mate no need to get your nose out of joint

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Dell_Zincht posted:

Can you hurry up signing some strikers so we can have Muniz, please?

What, you're not happy starting the season with checks notes Duncan Watmore, Josh Coburn, and, uh, Chuba Akpom?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Rogue0071 posted:

What, you're not happy starting the season with checks notes Duncan Watmore, Josh Coburn, and, uh, Chuba Akpom?

Hey I'll have you know Chuba Akpom is like a new signing!

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Well, at least we don't have to watch Joe Lumley start another game for Boro.

Rogue0071 fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 25, 2022

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Rangers have signed perpetual ITK fodder Ridvan Yilmaz from Besiktas for €4m and €2.25 in addons.

https://twitter.com/besiktasenglish/status/1551602649253953537?s=21&t=lfzAhNyK8g6Z5PBDKg0kuw

Total Meatlove fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Jul 25, 2022

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Wazzerphuk posted:

iirc non-ukrainians can unilaterally suspend their contract until, i believe, june 2023 which is why its considered a "loan". i guess nobody knows if ukraine will still exist at that point for them to go back and play within

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Rogue0071 posted:

Well, at least we don't have to watch Joe Lumley start another game for Boro.

Isn't she a bit old

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Total Meatlove posted:

Rangers have signed perpetual ITK fodder Ridvan Yilmaz from Besiktas for €4m and €2.25 in addons.

https://twitter.com/besiktasenglish/status/1551602649253953537?s=21&t=lfzAhNyK8g6Z5PBDKg0kuw

What's he got to do for that addon? show up for training once?

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

tbp posted:

iirc non-ukrainians can unilaterally suspend their contract until, i believe, june 2023 which is why its considered a "loan". i guess nobody knows if ukraine will still exist at that point for them to go back and play within
Yeah, It's foreigners signed with Russian or Ukrainian teams. Originally it was until June this year but they extended it for a year and I guess they'll see what the situation is like again next year. The players were pushing for being able to straight terminate Russian contracts but I don't know if that's going anywhere.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
cant wait for putin to go off on one about how queer NATO nazis are stealing the best russian football talent and sending them to death camps in kiev

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1551554647361470464

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

pik_d posted:

What's he got to do for that addon? show up for training once?

That’s per appearance, if he gets to a testimonial we’re hosed

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

https://twitter.com/ChronicleNUFC/status/1551900138410590208?t=8c8J7TMyYbUNdAVrdm9xVQ&s=19

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

The curse of being the only club able to pay an arm and a leg

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/plettigoal/status/1551912706323746817?s=21&t=UIcjntbF9aaRt9jzTqJxfw

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He's wearing the shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZR_prNKLeU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/PSG_inside/status/1551949301445689346

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

pseudodragon posted:

Yeah, It's foreigners signed with Russian or Ukrainian teams. Originally it was until June this year but they extended it for a year and I guess they'll see what the situation is like again next year. The players were pushing for being able to straight terminate Russian contracts but I don't know if that's going anywhere.

Need some

RIP, Paulie

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

How can Barca sign Lewa, Pablo Torre, Andreas Christensen, Francl Kessie with Azpi and Alonso rumored but they're not willing to pay Frenkie de Jong the salary he deferred lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

De Jong probably makes more money by going to United. It’s big galaxy brain game theory. My guess is the optimal outcome for De Jong involves forgoing at least part of that unpaid salary.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

That’s not in the interests of any of the players unions or FIFPRO though, and he seems smart enough to realise walking and turning himself into the anti-Bogarde wouldn’t be a great idea?

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Hegay posted:

How can Barca sign Lewa, Pablo Torre, Andreas Christensen, Francl Kessie with Azpi and Alonso rumored but they're not willing to pay Frenkie de Jong the salary he deferred lol

its built on a house of cards and i'm genuinely loving praying some stupid poo poo happens in teh CL group that ends with them going bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

tbp posted:

its built on a house of cards and i'm genuinely loving praying some stupid poo poo happens in teh CL group that ends with them going bust
This but every super league supporting club