Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I went to buy new socks through the Oakley LEAF website today, and you have to specify if you want a hat with the “O” on it, you don’t want the Thin Blue Line.

The extent to which Oakley had gotten all Tactical in the past ten years is ridiculous. Even the socks are like “Doorkicker Assaulter XL Socks” now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

I went to buy new socks through the Oakley LEAF website today, and you have to specify if you want a hat with the “O” on it, you don’t want the Thin Blue Line.

The extent to which Oakley had gotten all Tactical in the past ten years is ridiculous. Even the socks are like “Doorkicker Assaulter XL Socks” now.

tbf you are on the "law enforcement and armed forces" side of the website

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Arivia posted:

tbf you are on the "law enforcement and armed forces" side of the website

It used to be be regular Oakley sports stuff but less expensive lol.

GlassElephant
Oct 25, 2009

Schwere Panzerabteilung 502
Discovered they were Glass Elephants, 27 APR 45

Mister Speaker posted:

Haha yeah that's the guy. Awesome.

The best part about that was that the American members considered him a worthless fuckup and were planning to kill him.

https://twitter.com/rk_thorpe/status/1218329277659262977

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Cops need to be equipped for an unpredicatble environment, what if there's a mass shooting and they have to rush to the bank to give their friend $500,000?

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
molle pouches are nifty tho

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1550458245395128320

Numbre up

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Do they account for rising prices or nah?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Frosted Flake posted:

Do they account for rising prices or nah?

kind of. more money is being spent, on fewer goods.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

loving lmao her trauma kit is also stealth black with a little blacked out cross

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
the winnipeg police have a substack they use to write surveillance state propaganda lmao

https://twitter.com/wpgpolice/status/1550240283203215360?s=20&t=P76fFExkodc5gHE7rhr7eQ

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

mom is cool but seems rude not to count dad's purchases

Evis
Feb 28, 2007
Flying Spaghetti Monster

DariusLikewise posted:

CCTV systems on their own are not a particularly effective crime prevention tool.

if the police themselves say it won’t prevent crime, what’s the point?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

the winnipeg police have a substack they use to write surveillance state propaganda lmao

https://twitter.com/wpgpolice/status/1550240283203215360?s=20&t=P76fFExkodc5gHE7rhr7eQ

Almost like there is an election for mayor coming up with all these increased crime reports...

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Oct 29, 2022

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

https://twitter.com/alangdon17/status/1551252071185276928

Evis
Feb 28, 2007
Flying Spaghetti Monster

https://twitter.com/alangdon17/status/1551302162550079488

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

i take back everything nice i said about halifax

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Kill them with fire, then burn Halifax to the ground, salt the earth and put up plaques dedicated to the scouring of the unholy abominations and the city that birthed them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Praise Oys'thulu so they may eat you first! Ia ia!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Randalor posted:

Kill them with fire, then burn Halifax to the ground, salt the earth and put up plaques dedicated to the scouring of the unholy abominations and the city that birthed them.

You'd think they would have learned their lesson last time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw-FbwmzPKo

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Randalor posted:

They would be pretty good eatin' after that, maybe stone the corpses with lemons

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

if being homeless wasn't hard enough, some white dude in carhartts in Langley was going around shooting them this morning. multiple dead.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I can't find an oyster pic but I know scallops have hundreds of eyes and some chitons have hard eyes built into their shells so the oyster might not even be inaccurate for having a bunch of eyes all over it. The lips are horrible though. Anyone know what an oyster's eye sitch is?

scallop:

chiton:

E: gently caress me is that what the rcmp alert was for??

Pyrtanis
Jun 30, 2007

The ghosts of our glories are gray-bearded guides
Fun Shoe

RealityWarCriminal posted:

if being homeless wasn't hard enough, some white dude in carhartts in Langley was going around shooting them this morning. multiple dead.

yeah, they arrested the guy

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Twitter is going after Joe Rogan because he advocated shooting homeless less than a week ago.

gently caress him lmao

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Not surprising. There's a growing issue with homeless people across North America and the solution to the problem is either expand social services to deal with the problem humanely or deal with them violently with either state sponsored or home grown violence and guess what we're choosing as a society.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Choosing? Pretty sure we've been busting homeless encampments and chasing out/imprisoning/murdering vagrants since before the great depression

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

So what are the chances that A) The shooter was "inspired" by Rogan's comments, and B) That Rogan cares enough to bring it up in a serious way on his show? Or will probably just go "gently caress yeah, kill more poor people"? I'm honestly asking that last one, I've never heard Rogan's show outside of the very odd clip before and considering he was joking about killing homeless people and was surprised at the concept of "Homeless people have rights and can own things".

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
A) 90%
B) Half rear end apology followed by doubling down when people call bullshit

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Oct 29, 2022

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
a) 100%
b) 0%

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

pretty hosed up that we're covering park benches and underpasses with spikes that kill you instantly if you touch them

lets meet in the middle and just have them make you lose the fire flower or leaf

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

No that's not what I meant by 'street sweeper'!!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

eXXon posted:

No that's not what I meant by 'street sweeper'!!

lol one of the guns Prohibited by name is some trash South African shotgun called that, because it was advertised in Soldier of Fortune Magazine, which was combed through when making the first Prohib list.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I'm skeptical the shooter was inspired, but it almost doesn't matter because it's an incredibly bad look regardless.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

Frosted Flake posted:

lol one of the guns Prohibited by name is some trash South African shotgun called that, because it was advertised in Soldier of Fortune Magazine, which was combed through when making the first Prohib list.

Imagine cluttering up your mind with this knowledge

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

redbrouw posted:

No no, sweeper is right there in the name!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Watched the Pope duck institutional responsibility, instead taking the "sorry for the Christian bad apples" approach.

Still, seemed sincerely delivered and some folks appeared very moved by it so I am very happy for them. But I'm on team retract the papal bulls that helped establish and justify the colonialist mindset and that protestor at the end is a legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

redbrouw posted:

would you like to know the pull order for a heroic utgarde pinnacle speed run because I’m pretty sure that’s stored away somewhere in my brain despite being literally useless even for wow nerds