Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Swole thinks it's cool that Vince paid hush money to the employee he sexual harassed because she was hot.

Wait, what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Maybe Gresham should go back to his old gimmick, the electric Hieracon.

God, I completely forgot that Gresham was the most boring masked wrestler in Chikara's history.

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Swole thinks it's cool that Vince paid hush money to the employee he sexual harassed because she was hot.

to state this more accurately: after swole decided to look up identifying information and photos of an otherwise anonymous victim of sexual harassment, she praised vince mcmahon for harassing the victim because she was hot

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

she and suge d were tweeting about it when the accuser's name and photo got leaked, saying that it makes sense because she's pretty

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

what the gently caress

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

what the gently caress

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Fart Radio posted:

to state this more accurately: after swole decided to look up identifying information and photos of an otherwise anonymous victim of sexual harassment, she praised vince mcmahon for harassing the victim because she was hot

she didn't dig it up herself, it was getting spread around by assholes. the comments she made were gross, but she wasn't the one that did the doxxing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Tony Khan right as always. From booking ROH to releasing awful wrestlers. Thank you Tony

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
But yeah anyway if you don’t support Swole and Suge D it’s actually a sign you have have deep seeded racism issues, not that you don’t care for not very good wrestlers who it turns out are tremendous assholes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Big Bowel

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
https://www.rohwrestling.com/wrestlers a lot of hooplah over nothing folks, Gresham is still an active and valued member of the RoH roster like EC3 and Mike Bennett

(I hope when this page is ever updated they retain the early 2000's roster page aesthetic of tiny pics on a black background)

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
I have sympathy for her crohns issues though, that sucks and taking time off from an immunosuppressant because of a pandemic also sucks. Unfortunately she also is not very good at wrestling and I hope they bring her back for one match so Jade can throw her through a table or similar object

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

flatluigi posted:

she didn't dig it up herself, it was getting spread around by assholes. the comments she made were gross, but she wasn't the one that did the doxxing

she still sought out the dox when people were talking about how gross it was that the scum of wrestling twitter was spreading it around

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No need to sully blanchard the lovely ROH thread with chat about awful wrestlers and their awful tweets imho

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Tato posted:

(I hope when this page is ever updated they retain the early 2000's roster page aesthetic of tiny pics on a black background)

we need to go back to the page without a roster

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

I miss when the internet looked like that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Mods please change the thread title to

WATCH ROH ON YOUR COMPUTER

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Looking at that page makes me want to tune into LIVE AUDIO WRESTLING on Sunday night at midnight to hear Dave Meltzer's review of the PPV

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Power Windows posted:

I miss when the internet looked like that.

My friend… just visit the homepage of this site!!!

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

My friend… just visit the homepage of this site!!!

"homepage"?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Mods please change the thread title to

WATCH ROH ON YOUR COMPUTER

:hmmyes:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

driven was such a good show. and thats before you realized kenta vs danielson was a treat for the dvd

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Is there anywhere to “get” the old ROH DVDs that are out of print

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

basically hunt on ebay and hope they arent bootleg

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

xwt should have yearly packs

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The only way is to be randomly searching ROH on twitter when I tweeted about all of my old DVDs in storage and buying them on the spot.

He wouldn't take the shoot interviews if I included them for free. (Except the Joe/Punk/Cabana shoots I will never part with them.)

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I just want RoH to get a tv slot. I hope some stars from AEW join the roster to give it some legs.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

It seems to me like even if it's not imminent, TK feels good about the prospect since he's signing people to ROH-specific, long-term contracts.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

Integrated Houston posted:

Deeb is more over and should’ve won. :colbert:

At the very least Deeb shouldn't have lost so definitively. Those two have good chemistry and I would like to see more matches between the two. Now the only angle you could do for that is Deeb begrudgingly becoming Martinez's partner again, and then turning on her every time she wants a title shot, which would be hilarious.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The post-match hug makes me hope they go back to tagging again after working out their differences. That would be a really fun dynamic.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
tony khan should reopen that google drive of all the old ROH Shows

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
Think there's any chance we're being worked and Gresham is going to show back up with MJF in an anti-WWE faction?

Gresham, MJF and Brian Cage would be a pretty interesting foundation for a stable.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
no

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Why was there a John cena dvd for sale on ROH

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Don't you remember that run he had in RoH?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cocaine is Abel posted:

Because they sold DVDs from everywhere.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The Prototype has Honor!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i bought the history of the ladder match dvd at my first roh show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

JOHN CENA posted:

i bought the history of the ladder match dvd at my first roh show

I bought this at the local Safeway that used to have wrestling DVDs in the checkout aisle.