Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i just change my bong water once a day and clean it out when it gets too gross (usually the ashcatcher first)

if your bong water develops noticeable mold, you've gone way way way way way too far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Yeah if there's mold in your bong you might want to go get that persistent cough checked out, eugh

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mozi posted:

good times

hell of a piece. NICE!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

MrQwerty posted:

Yeah if there's mold in your bong you might want to go get that persistent cough checked out, eugh

It adds flavor, and it's classy, okay?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Protocol7 posted:

It adds flavor, and it's classy, okay?

You might say it's cultured.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Okay I was super skeptical at first but if you see it at a head shop or wherever, pick some up, Its like $8 and I swear it's definitely a different/better experience. I don't think I'm hootin' on the bong nearly as much as you guys, so it works really well for me. Oh, also, I don't have to deal with loving bong water. I even got some splash back last night and I didn't feel like I needed to bleach my entire mouth to get the taste out. That was when I went from "this is neat" to "I actually think this poo poo is cool"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I enjoy stoner poo poo like that from time to time, I'll probably check it out if I ever see it or get a wild hare up my rear end

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm not doubting it's a good product and has its' uses. I just don't see an application for it personally.

My dab rigs tend to be kept low enough on water that I don't get splash. It happens if I overfill a little, but I mostly just keep water a few mms above the diffuser. Not all bongs are made equally though, and splash that doesn't taste like rear end is more appealing.

I could see it being like, part of a "first bong kit" someone might buy, with a bottle of formula 420 and some trinkets. Definitely something a few people I know would buy, too. But for me personally, it would generally be a pass.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm not doubting it's a good product and has its' uses. I just don't see an application for it personally.

My dab rigs tend to be kept low enough on water that I don't get splash. It happens if I overfill a little, but I mostly just keep water a few mms above the diffuser. Not all bongs are made equally though, and splash that doesn't taste like rear end is more appealing.

I could see it being like, part of a "first bong kit" someone might buy, with a bottle of formula 420 and some trinkets. Definitely something a few people I know would buy, too. But for me personally, it would generally be a pass.

The biggest part for me is that I don't use my bong more than 1-2 times a day, tops. So changing the water ANY time I want to smoke is just a hassle. Plus with that lack of use, you get sticky rear end residues, smells, etc. So far, the Piece Water has done a good job lessening that for me, which makes me a lot more likely to use my bong. I am definitely gonna be recommending this to a few of my friends like you said though, I have one friend who never loving changes his bong water and I'm gonna buy him a bottle and be like "Use this til I see you next" and bring him another one in a month or so lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
A month isn't uncommon for my dab rig. I mean, I used to be way worse about it. I try to aim for once a week but sometimes it's backburnered until I realize it's low on water and getting nasty.

I have a second rig now though, so there's a back up to my regular rig and I have some kind of rotation working, but I'm still getting used to it because the mouthpiece is angled weird compared to old reliable, which is straight up.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

bagmonkey posted:

The biggest part for me is that I don't use my bong more than 1-2 times a day, tops. So changing the water ANY time I want to smoke is just a hassle.
why would it be more of a hassle? pour the water out and refill it, it takes less time than loading the bowl

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

butt dickus posted:

why would it be more of a hassle? pour the water out and refill it, it takes less time than loading the bowl

Just another thing I'll inevitably forget, ADHD is a pain in the rear end my friend

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
if you pour the water out the same time you clean the bowl you won't forget to put new water in more than once

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

butt dickus posted:

if you pour the water out the same time you clean the bowl you won't forget to put new water in more than once

I don't use my bong that often my dude thanks though

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I'm obsessive over the smell, since I can't smell and don't know how my townhome smells, so I clean the bong each time I use it and put in new water, plus a litany of other things. I use Ozium, wax diffusers, and I blow the smoke into a large air purifier.

Friends I've asked say the smell is basically fully gone in 30-45 min.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I live in a legal state and walk my dog with a joint.

I rolled the last of my gg4 tonight and waxed the paper. Only got through half of it on the walk. Gonna be sad when I run out of this lower viscosity wax.

My apartment smells like weed. I don't care.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Vlaphor posted:

I'm obsessive over the smell, since I can't smell and don't know how my townhome smells, so I clean the bong each time I use it and put in new water, plus a litany of other things. I use Ozium, wax diffusers, and I blow the smoke into a large air purifier.

Friends I've asked say the smell is basically fully gone in 30-45 min.

get one of these and you blow zero smoke in the house

they really loving work and it lasts over a month per filter with moderate use.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I just vape outside and keep everything in a container

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I'm in a legal state so I puff on my front porch usually, I've been leaving my ABV jar out there lately and its nice to have everything I need in one place

Also probably gonna buy a DynaStash to keep out there, that thing looks pretty awesome

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Vape weed indoors the smell is gone in 5 minutes.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm just going to finish this waxy joint in my recliner in front of my tv. My apartment smells like a dispensary anyhow.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

don't sleep on those personal carbon filters. poo poo is like the ultimate odor eliminator. I can puff my chillum and have no weed smell at all, don't have to vape. and if you do vape it's like extra stealth, or conscientious, or whatever you're into. also they make smaller ones you can take out in public, if you hit a vape pen out in the world and use the filter, it's insanely low key.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Laserface posted:

Vape weed indoors the smell is gone in 5 minutes.

No thanks, I smoked cigarettes outside for 10 years so smoking outside even in the cold really doesn't bother me

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

so what you’re saying is vape at 220c to stimulate your bones

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Womp womp

Respect the click indeed

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i came to massachussets to visit my parents because its my moms birthday and my grandfather just died, and i found a joint that i left i a drawer last time i was here 6 months ago and i am going to smoke it in the forest

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

LifeSunDeath posted:

don't sleep on those personal carbon filters. poo poo is like the ultimate odor eliminator. I can puff my chillum and have no weed smell at all, don't have to vape. and if you do vape it's like extra stealth, or conscientious, or whatever you're into. also they make smaller ones you can take out in public, if you hit a vape pen out in the world and use the filter, it's insanely low key.

Yeah this poo poo is good unlike the toilet paper roll and dryer sheet sploofs of old. But did we really expect that to work well, or was that just weed brain?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

this pipe my boy Remo is smoking hash out of is so cool:

it's like burl wood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwORoX5LZ58

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

bagmonkey posted:

I'm in a legal state so I puff on my front porch usually, I've been leaving my ABV jar out there lately and its nice to have everything I need in one place

Also probably gonna buy a DynaStash to keep out there, that thing looks pretty awesome

I never had an ABV jar because I would eat it immediately after vaping it.

Hey does anybody know of someplace that sells CBN pills, high dosage? I’ve used high CBN strains before and found they worked better than ambien or doxylamine at putting me to sleep. Legal only please, I don’t need to know if your pal T-Nugz whipped up some good poo poo in his garage.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Where abv good for? I thought the thread consensus was "it will make you bad-high"

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

redreader posted:

Where abv good for? I thought the thread consensus was "it will make you bad-high"

Makes ya sleep like an angel for a few hours after a sweet rear end indica vaping session. If you eat it. Which you should because it’s full of cannabisy goodness.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Jul 28, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

redreader posted:

Some people smoke shake, there's no accounting for taste.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Smoking ABV is less rewarding than smoking resin and will mostly give you a headache

Eating ABV is great and will give you either several hours of a comfortable buzz or a first-class ticket on the Naptime Express

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

redreader posted:

It's really good for easy bake edibles of indeterminate strength

Best practice imo is to dump abv straight into a packet mix of muffins or brownies

Then once cooked, have a slice/cupcake and work out your dosage

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Jestery posted:

It's really good for easy bake edibles of indeterminate strength

Best practice imo is to dump abv straight into a packet mix of muffins or brownies

Then once cooked, have a slice/cupcake and work out your dosage

The instructions on edibles and their recipes always say “if you eat 1/4 of one piece or more you will enter a nightmare realm of whirling bladed chains and Clive Barker is there too”, and then I eat half a pan and I can barely feel it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Abv is trash unless your tolerance is nada, in which case I'm super jealous.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Abv is trash unless your tolerance is nada, in which case I'm super jealous.

It only makes you sleepy. That’s it. It does not get you high at all, but it’s good at making you sleepy.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Lol

0.1 grams of 26% gets me light headed enough I don't want to smoke more

My doc prescribed 0.3 nightly and I'm like, yeh nah

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Jestery posted:

Lol

0.1 grams of 26% gets me light headed enough I don't want to smoke more

My doc prescribed 0.3 nightly and I'm like, yeh nah

They’re using fractions of grams for non-concentrates? What hell do you come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Nigmaetcetera posted:

They’re using fractions of grams for non-concentrates? What hell do you come from?

We just got flower medically available here

Everything still has a facade of doctors and medicine

What's weird about that though, how else would you express 0.3 grams of flower?