Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/fayemckeever/status/1549366104899870720?s=12&t=4opvHiEFajvZv135hNSWMg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
yeah, that can happen

just recently a waste processing facility hosed up and had the same thing happen on a massive scale

https://www.vvdailypress.com/story/news/2022/05/31/fire-composting-facility-blankets-high-desert-smoke-stench-erin-brockovich/7460395001/

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Well it's down to a vote of the Tory membership but given Sunak polls like dogshit it looks like this mind palace will be Britain's next PM:

https://twitter.com/AdamBienkov/status/1549396990051639296

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Tesseraction posted:

Well it's down to a vote of the Tory membership but given Sunak polls like dogshit it looks like this mind palace will be Britain's next PM:

What happened to the racist guy?

Also :rip:

Aint much left common and certainly wont be much wealth left after this. :v:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

You'll have to be more specific about which racist guy.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The goofy looking one.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
every time i think the new uk pm is the nadir of vacuous stupidity, they roll up their sleeves and dig even deeper

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

The goofy looking one.

“the goofy racist” is not helping with Tories

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
is there one that doesn't fit that description

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Cease to Hope posted:

is there one that doesn't fit that description

the defence minister i guess, he’s the only one without 50 hours of youtube videos of him saying dumb poo poo (afaik)

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
it's either that or picture you as zombie martha stewart, what am i supposed to do

all i have to go on is the photo of a single glorious black hand that condemned zoux to a shameful death

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

I wonder how zoux’s current au pair is doing

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
congratulations on the citizenship btw, it's a great time to be getting one's papers together

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
lmao i didn't even know boris was gone until this very moment

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

mahershalalhashbaz posted:

lmao i didn't even know boris was gone until this very moment

https://twitter.com/matteottismith/status/1545085545516343297

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
okay

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'm convinced, where do i send my banking information

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
"Imagine if I asked for YOUR bank details" isn't a tu quoque; pehaps a false equivalence or moving the goalposts

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

drat, I can't believe it's already been six months since you became mod. time sure flies

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

who tf is koos group

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

esto es malo posted:

who tf is koos group

the noticer is noticed

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Discendo Vox posted:

"Imagine if I asked for YOUR bank details" isn't a tu quoque; pehaps a false equivalence or moving the goalposts

Correct. Tu quoque would be "you wouldn't give me YOUR bank details."

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I assumed the guy not actually using the fallacy names correctly was part of the joke

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

esto es malo posted:

who tf is koos group
disgraced european royalty

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Its actually legal to steal money if you come up with a cool name for it and avoid stealing from rich people.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

Tesseraction posted:

the funniest/scariest thing about liz truss is that she is stupid enough to conceivably actually somehow let the ukraine war turn nuclear

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

V. Illych L. posted:

the funniest/scariest thing about liz truss is that she is stupid enough to conceivably actually somehow let the ukraine war turn nuclear

It's a legit thing to worry about, that or her sending troops into Ukraine or Kaliningrad in order to show she's big and strong like Maggie. One would hope that there is at least one person in the room who despite being a Tory (and therefore evil) is smart enough to realise that an actual war would gently caress us over big time, especially since Boris oversaw a massive weakening of our army in terms of weapons and troop numbers which raised alarm bells amongst even members of his own cabinet.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i went to my usual old people bar, and there was a teenager 3 piece rock and roll band playing, and all their high school friends coming out to dance and have fun. it's crazy how hard it is to relate to that kind of energy

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/1547973010035965952

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Yeah theres been a big outcry against naming it after him, and it really should be renamed

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica
lol the telescope got hit by an asteroid

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

asteroids hate bigots, why do u think they killed the dinos

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

esto es malo posted:

asteroids hate bigots, why do u think they killed the dinos

Jealousy that more 5 year olds would get really into dinos than asteroids

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Popping into the Ukraine thread to see that GuassianCoppola is still the worst possible representative for Germany on SA.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

apparently the german discord complains that their homeland is getting bad time in my thread, but then they also leave gc as an ambassador for germany. it might me just be, but i would probably opt for someone else to speak of actions of spd coalition, if the national ego was of concern

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Where is Randler, when his country need him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Lol that that rear end in a top hat constantly caping for our lovely SCOTUS doesn't live here