Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Anybody who believes Jordan Peterson either loves their dad too much or not at all

A gentle disregard for your father is best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

Wow that's genius, a master of comedic timing etc.

I feel like most shows now are about the stupidest people in the world so I'm not really seeing what's special about this one

uhhh youre in the TAFS thread

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

my point was less about how funny they were and more that it was funny to realize Nick and Adam were the brain geniuses in the room

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

shane is pretty smart but yeah he just loves his dad alot. matt might be one of the dumbest people I've ever listened to on a podcast

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

actually, I'm taking a head count now and I think every Matt I've ever known personally were the dumbest people I've met. there's one Trey in there, but the rest of the bottom like 5 are probably Matts

matts are just dumb guys

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
People having such bad takes that Nick is the arbiter of goodness is always the funniest time.

I also can’t remember any other particular time it’s popped up but

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mandrel posted:

actually, I'm taking a head count now and I think every Matt I've ever known personally were the dumbest people I've met. there's one Trey in there, but the rest of the bottom like 5 are probably Matts

matts are just dumb guys

Just did the math, yep, every Matt is a real dumb gently caress

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Cocaine is Abel posted:

People having such bad takes that Nick is the arbiter of goodness is always the funniest time.

I also can’t remember any other particular time it’s popped up but

pretty much any podcast he's been a guest on

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cael posted:

When I had asked someone in another thread for a good short clip of how they would get someone into Matt and Shane, they gave me this and it's what I would tell anyone to watch. Perfect capture of the genuine white trash argument from earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmRKpBEhg

I lol'd. I can always appreciate a good story

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Breadallelogram posted:

pretty much any podcast he's been a guest on

Legit every podcast he’s ever on its him having to explain very simple concepts to very dumb guys and it’s my favorite poo poo.

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Yeah wait he definitely had to explain basic human decency to Luis before

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Mandrel posted:

shane is pretty smart but yeah he just loves his dad alot. matt might be one of the dumbest people I've ever listened to on a podcast

he's a published author
https://www.amazon.com.au/Overlook-Story-About-Disappointment-American-ebook/dp/B07BW45YFR

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
We got any lawyers in the audience? Oh poo poo for real?

Anybody ever hosed a clown? You did! Hahahahaha

Anybody here ever suck off a German?

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Anyone here into pegging?

jeff
Dec 1, 2002
huh
We finally got an Irishman back into the White House but it's still "white trash" this and "dumb gently caress" that. I thought we moved forward as a country but apparently not. Do. Better.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Cael posted:

When I had asked someone in another thread for a good short clip of how they would get someone into Matt and Shane, they gave me this and it's what I would tell anyone to watch. Perfect capture of the genuine white trash argument from earlier.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9FmRKpBEhg

Lmao the first 60 seconds of this made me laugh like 3 times. "There's this big concrete dump that like... my family's in on"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's not from the pod but I love the uncle daycare skit (I'm the wolf shirt uncle)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtrQ0GJSV0

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPCEjURvaX0

I love this skit lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku4CpCx1tO4

one of my faves

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

when it shows "head of isis issues threats" i crack up

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

shane yelling THATS A LOAD OF CRAP. THATS A LOAD OF CRAP is what always gets me

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

just imagine if he'd made it onto SNL so they could reject all these sketches

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

they would've just had him playing dumb maga chud caricature punching bag in various costumes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao that isis sketch is good

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
He would've played trump. His impression genuinely surprised me with how good it is

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

papa horny michael posted:

He would've played trump. His impression genuinely surprised me with how good it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTGDlljjgEc

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i thought this was the thread to discuss the adam friedland show and possibly its precursor "cum town" what's all this loving bullshit

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmfao pussy banquet

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

papa horny michael posted:

he's got the best trump impression around, i don't think they would've let him do it though. they don't let their cast members do poo poo anymore, they bring in celebrity cameos for everything

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

ben shapino posted:

i thought this was the thread to discuss the adam friedland show and possibly its precursor "cum town" what's all this loving bullshit

it's TAFS/cumtown EU content. DLC

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
We getting competing shows now? Stav saw Tim Dillons Patreon numbers and thinks he can do the same solo?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
drat if only he knew someone in his family who was a carpenter

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Lol his brother I think owns a gym/is a personal trainer and that hasn't done stav any good either.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
gonna send in a pdf resume that just says stav is fat

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

regular obese

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
imagine the sheer volume of psycho poo poo he gets in that inbox, even aside from all the stuff i send him

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Send in a resume for his dad

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Harminoff posted:

We getting competing shows now? Stav saw Tim Dillons Patreon numbers and thinks he can do the same solo?

i got a small set for you... right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Stav already has a podcast, a tremendously unfunny basketball pod