Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I thought Sam quit that pod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
if theres a pod that no one listens to does it really exist

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Tom Myers vs the rest of the world exists

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
in a strange way i respect tom for continuing to follow his passion even though he is complete dog poo poo and everyone tells him as much. it's probably just the mental illness though. i would have given up at the first open mic

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Harminoff posted:

We getting competing shows now? Stav saw Tim Dillons Patreon numbers and thinks he can do the same solo?

Lol he really is going to go the Hasan route

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Tom took the summer off from podcasting btw

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
i don't think tom really even stands out among all of the other bad comedians. there's just so many, and most deliver lines just as badly

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Sunk Dunk posted:

in a strange way i respect tom for continuing to follow his passion even though he is complete dog poo poo and everyone tells him as much. it's probably just the mental illness though. i would have given up at the first open mic

he’s a true outsider artist. noone in the game deserves our respect more than tom and thats no bs

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bong hit transplant

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

papa horny michael posted:

i don't think tom really even stands out among all of the other bad comedians. there's just so many, and most deliver lines just as badly
wrong!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

papa horny michael posted:

Tom understands how a joke works and knows the right cadence to use. But the things he says generally make no sense if you think about it for more than one second.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i like when the boys realize that he took his set from a frankie boyle (?) youtube set. he starts doing an irish accent lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

for legal reasons

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

putting make america innate again on right now.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bong hit transplant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpVHdWd8J4

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

If Tom had the slightest bit of self awareness he could easily be a Neil Hamburger type

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm just gonna be drunk today

E: DeFi-do was pretty good

net work error fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 26, 2022

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he wants to be bill hicks so bad lmfao

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

The_Rob posted:

Tom understands how a joke works and knows the right cadence to use. But the things he says generally make no sense if you think about it for more than one second.

yeah. that's almost every open mic

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://twitter.com/jimandsamshow/status/1551922422642888704?t=79Cg1klXnmrcrLED0wMapw&s=19

Lol
Lmao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol did Stav quit the pod and immediately go "ah poo poo that was a lot of money though" and decide he needs to set something up too

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Adam Friedland show is going to double its revenue by the end of the year and stav is going to eat 40,000 dollars worth of chocolate to get over it

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

lol

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
will this be the most coked out era?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
ive never really realized just how jewish adam looks

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

lmao that Jim and Sam appearance was prime. nick really is just deep in the zone right now. also very funny to immediately revert to bullying Adam

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021

slave to my cravings posted:

I thought Sam quit that pod

I have no idea, I think I listened to half an episode but they’re both so bad at basketball talk but not in an entertaining way either

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

started listening to old episodes in the one hundred and teens, called “cool adam”. very funny show, hope these boys do well. also in one of the next episodes the greek pedophile says “man a plague would suck” and I laffed.

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

A gentle disregard for your father is best

Not a cum town fan, I take it?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Harminoff posted:

We getting competing shows now? Stav saw Tim Dillons Patreon numbers and thinks he can do the same solo?

we're gonna need a bigger set

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
so did anyone lsiten to mondays ep

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
yea but i was hammered and dont remember anything about it other then some girls getting day drunk. going to give it another spin

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

net work error posted:

I'm just gonna be drunk today
this got me good

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Jim and Sam is so loving bad, I listened to O and A for years and years and it's pretty pathetic that they still have it on lifeline with that piece of poo poo show.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
At least Opie and Jim hated each other enough to be entertaining.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
can someone make a pirate feed where they actually upload the episodes

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Also the Jim and Sam theme is an audio hate crime.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I listened to the first part of the Jim and Sam episode and lol nothing about them has changed in 15 years

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Still thinking about that one time where Jim couldn't figure out how to make a video with a Snapchat style title on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

Lmao the first 60 seconds of this made me laugh like 3 times. "There's this big concrete dump that like... my family's in on"

That joke is actually based on reality, Matt's is/was in on a concrete pit

https://youtu.be/DXtjoRkF-Nc