Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

it feels good to be decaffeinated, dont let the messenger taint the message Alaois

bryan alvarez could tell me that water is necessary for the function of all life on earth and i would still be skeptical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I had a monster headache for like 2 weeks right after we all went into covid quarantine and it turned out I was just going through caffeine withdrawals since I wasn’t in the office making 10 trips a day to the coffee machine just to kill time like I had been pretty much every mon-fri for 7 years.

I’m caffeine free now and it feels OK, but I wouldn’t say it was a game changer or anything.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Rollins vs. Zeba

Rock vs. The Rock

Triple Itch and Steffy

Granny's card sounds great.

Also it occurs that "Chick-fil-A" is the most obvious thing to say in an Alvarez cadence ("chick-FIL. A.") and yet he never does ("CHICKfila").

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!
one of life's simple pleasures is waking up on a saturday morning, making a fresh pot of caffeine-filled coffee and watching the can't-miss show AEW Rampage on my "DVR". bliss!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Caffeine is awful, can't believe what people put in their bodies *drinks four sprites a day*

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i do a squirt of mio straight every morning. no time for dilution. it’s a go as soon as the day starts

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Quantum of Phallus posted:

granny chat ends at 32:30 on B&V

Thank You For Your Service

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Wazzu posted:

That was Victory Road 2009. Turning Point actually looks like an awesome card.

Link please, my search on their website is unsuccessful.

'Awesome' seems generous. The tag title, X-division and world title matches seem great and Angle vs Nigel seems interesting. But the rest seems...meh?

Bolt Yaride
Oct 3, 2021

by Azathoth

algebra testes posted:

I'm still laughing about Dave answering a question about the fight at Ric Flair's party in the middle of 10 vince emails.

What happened?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

don't know

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Dave answered a question about the fight at Ric Flair's party in the middle of 10 vince emails.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Just wanted to add that I’ve been caffeine free for a year now

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I had caffeine about an hour ago and will have more later today. Jealous?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mornings are for clear sodas, your sprites, your 7-Ups, while the evenings are for your dark sodas.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i've done the no caffeine thing. they say, oh your energy levels will skyrocket. we promise. it's so much better for your system. screw off is what i say. give me fake energy all day.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I also pop b12 supplements every morning to wake up and melatonin at night to sleep. I'm basically nonfunctional yay

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whatever drugs you take will never run out. keep on doing it. i'm talking about legal socially acceptable ones so that i don't get in trouble

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

NienNunb posted:

Mornings are for clear sodas, your sprites, your 7-Ups, while the evenings are for your dark sodas.

:hmmyes:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i drink water straight from the tap.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

Hose

Checkmate

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

JOHN CENA posted:

The Soviets used a glass

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

I had caffeine about an hour ago and will have more later today. Jealous?

Not really brother

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
How hard is Bryan going to push that Riddle being off Summerslam counts for the streak of huge news during his trips?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Almost forgot, Dave noting that he was planning to spend a year living in Japan in his 20s so he could go to all the shows live but then realized how much the postage for sending the Observer out would be :allears:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I pity anyone who skipped out on Zeba chat.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I’ve not been listening to WOL lately, just WOR- is Live still going downhill or is it just a steady level of Bryan and Semp sniping at each other in increasingly less interesting ways? Feels like it was just constant war for a bit there.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
totally depends. it was good yesterday

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Dave not knowing whose birthday is coming up then going to look it up is great

"37 isn't middle age. It's not young either. It's just The Bucks" Love it Dave

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Jerusalem posted:

Almost forgot, Dave noting that he was planning to spend a year living in Japan in his 20s so he could go to all the shows live but then realized how much the postage for sending the Observer out would be :allears:

He should have used fax and stayed close to the joshi!

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Does WOL broadcast over radio or something? Why does it always take very long breaks where it’s an old video clip on the video feed, but underneath this as they come back you can hear the end of a song (implying it’s a radio show)… but it always seems to be the same songs on every episode

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

keithy george posted:

Does WOL broadcast over radio or something? Why does it always take very long breaks where it’s an old video clip on the video feed, but underneath this as they come back you can hear the end of a song (implying it’s a radio show)… but it always seems to be the same songs on every episode

Yes, it's also why they can't swear.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Let me tell you about the government's war on cash.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation

Pylons posted:

Yes, it's also why they can't swear.

except Tony Khan

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Doesn’t Bryan list a bunch of radio stations that carry WOL at the start of every show?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation

Seams posted:

Doesn’t Bryan list a bunch of radio stations that carry WOL at the start of every show?

not always

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
maybe he does. real heads have their podcast app skip the first 30s

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what is "I heart radio"? does anyone know what's going on?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I tune it out but he does list them sometimes at least

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

the escape goat posted:

I’ve not been listening to WOL lately, just WOR- is Live still going downhill or is it just a steady level of Bryan and Semp sniping at each other in increasingly less interesting ways? Feels like it was just constant war for a bit there.

The battle between worked and shoot self involvement and bad takes vs seething, bitter jealousy and monologues that go nowhere often provides the listener with no joy nor person to root for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

what is "I heart radio"? does anyone know what's going on?

It’s how all the cool kids announce their love of radio