Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

the man himself had a popular reddit thread about the anniversary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

OwlFancier posted:

I only know vaguely what texas flag looks like because they never shut up about it. So if ohio wants to win they gotta get louder.

pride_flag_gradually_turning_into_ohio_flag_incredibles.rm

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
what are you dipshits talking about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

cptn_dr posted:

Let me be somebody I admire
Let me be that muscle down the street
Stick another turtle on the fire
Guys like me are mad for turtle meat

Perchance

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

That tracks. I hear there's very little to do in Canberra. Also it's full of politicians.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
Unmute, maybe?

https://i.imgur.com/EQxuGgI.mp4

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Chess < Springer / Knight on C4 > RAF

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's that time of the year again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S73nmMU1LDs&t=3s

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

some plague rats posted:

what are you dipshits talking about

new subforum name here

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Why is this dreck?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The version that had the “Lucille bluth energy” header was better imo

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Solar Tornado posted:

Why is this dreck?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Does anyone have those old memes that were fake grocery store flyers with nonsense products like apple bottoms? I remember the price for some items being “if you need to ask, ask!” and it’s been stuck in my head recently.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Arivia posted:

Does anyone have those old memes that were fake grocery store flyers with nonsense products like apple bottoms? I remember the price for some items being “if you need to ask, ask!” and it’s been stuck in my head recently.

https://imgur.io/gallery/bn29V

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Solar Tornado posted:

Why is this dreck?

bc SNL panders to the lowest common denominator of comfortably living white affluent millennials who see their political opposition (which has no actual impact on their daily life in any way) as a conveniently bundled easy target to lambast on social media for clout

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Come and take it. It's inside the truck.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ShoogaSlim posted:

bc SNL panders to the lowest common denominator of comfortably living white affluent millennials who see their political opposition (which has no actual impact on their daily life in any way) as a conveniently bundled easy target to lambast on social media for clout

Lol.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Was that SNL skit before or after :smugdon: won? Because if before then :lmao:.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Android Apocalypse posted:

Was that SNL skit before or after :smugdon: won? Because if before then :lmao:.

Or was this before or after they let him host?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

3D Megadoodoo posted:

It's that time of the year again:

e: fun fact I didn't know (but read it in the paper today): the after picture was taken by his boss who had come to pick him up for work.

Haha sure is

(leaning over to the person quoting this post, whispering loudly) what the gently caress are they talking about

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Heath posted:

Haha sure is

(leaning over to the person quoting this post, whispering loudly) what the gently caress are they talking about

(whispers back) kotkan meripäivät

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Turpitude II posted:

(whispers back) kotkan meripäivät

Heath posted:

Haha sure is

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

Ah yes, noted non-sex haver Patrick Bateman. Should've put Gosling in there twice for Drive / Only God Forgives

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

i believe it's more of a meta commentary on the types of dudes who feel like these characters are "literally me" who don't actually have sex IRL

also everyone knows that everything that happened in American Psycho didn't actually happen and was all Bateman's deranged imagination. even the sex

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Vinegar husbands gets me every time

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ShoogaSlim posted:

i believe it's more of a meta commentary on the types of dudes who feel like these characters are "literally me" who don't actually have sex IRL

also everyone knows that everything that happened in American Psycho didn't actually happen and was all Bateman's deranged imagination. even the sex

i thought it was a meme

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Vinegar husbands gets me every time

Shhh! It's CHICKEN WHISPERS is the KO punch for me

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

i thought it was a meme

frig

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Mr. Lobe posted:

Come and take it. It's inside the truck.

you wouldn't believe, here in texas people also don't leave their trucks locked quite often in wealthier neighborhoods. there's lots of guns just available. hence why lots of stolen gun are used in crimes here.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rfhh63Bsml1sic8bl_720.mp4

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Thank you this is it exactly

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

ShoogaSlim posted:

Hell, 'Patrick Bateman' isn't even Patrick Bateman.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LifeSunDeath posted:

you wouldn't believe, here in texas people also don't leave their trucks locked quite often in wealthier neighborhoods. there's lots of guns just available. hence why lots of stolen gun are used in crimes here.

Yes it's a Polite Society you see

We don't even have to lock our trucks

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

what is this? a meme for babies??

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Data Graham posted:

Yes it's a Polite Society you see

We don't even have to lock our trucks

it's just bonkers, I forget to lock my car sometimes, I don't have anything in it to steal though. people who have a gun in their car so often they can't be bothered taking it inside and keeping it secured, and they just forget it's even there, and it gets stolen and they don't even notice sometimes. It's how this world is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's just bonkers, I forget to lock my car sometimes, I don't have anything in it to steal though. people who have a gun in their car so often they can't be bothered taking it inside and keeping it secured, and they just forget it's even there, and it gets stolen and they don't even notice sometimes. It's how this world is here.

That's wild. Meanwhile I was raised to put stuff in the trunk before driving somewhere because you don't want people to see you put bags or valuables in your trunk and then walking away.