Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Jeffries lusts for poor death, which is why he wants to bring back "reasonable" Republicans who almost killed social security and medicare with Obamas help

does it matter if Lucy has an R or a D after her name when she yanks away the football?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmao the party of john boehner smoking a big cigarette and saying "gently caress off" for multiple years while paul ryan blinked at a podium and NPR sucked his policy dick and called it big and smart

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Oh yeah what hes saying is stupid but i just wanted to make sure i knew which stupid it was.

Remember the paul ryan gym pics lol that were supposed to carry him on a tidal wave of cramped calves to the white house

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The Republican beto

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

The Republican beto

Alpho and Beto

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Isnt paul ryan also the one who got mollywhopped by his rich neighbor over mower crimes?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Isnt paul ryan also the one who got mollywhopped by his rich neighbor over mower crimes?

that was rand paul

too many pauls

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WampaLord posted:

that was rand paul

too many pauls

Oh right. Yeah, i knew somebody Mauled Paul

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

I’ll take the former over those actual loving ghouls. Seriously Paul Randoid was one of the evilest fucks in Congress, besides the child rapist.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Crowsbeak posted:

I’ll take the former over those actual loving ghouls. Seriously Paul Randoid was one of the evilest fucks in Congress, besides the child rapist.

You have an awfully hopeful attitude towards this

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

ikanreed posted:

You have an awfully hopeful attitude towards this

Ok, the known Child Rapist.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Atlas Shred

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

paul ryan was the one that said one of his favorite bands was rage against the machine and tom morello said something like "you are exactly the machine we were raging against"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I see the thread consensus. I love a dark horse. I’m terrible with money.

ah what the hell i say the Dems are gonna take it all.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

christmas boots posted:

I see the thread consensus. I love a dark horse. I’m terrible with money.

ah what the hell i say the Dems are gonna take it all.

:hmmno:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
At this point, the dems getting BTFO is a mainstream enough view that it's worth a little contrarian long-shot bet.

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
one of my big life regrets is not having placed a huge bet on Trump not only getting the nomination but also winning all the way back in like 2015 when the odds were like a thousand to 1

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/DecisionDeskHQ/...ingawful.com%2F

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The.... Democrats are going too survive 2022???!!!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Hell yeah, c'mon daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sassy

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HootTheOwl posted:

Maybe the republicans are running someone with possibly less charisma than Hillary in PA and a walking CTE PSA in GA so they very well might survive with 50 votes in the Senate.

They won't do anything with it because they'll have lost the house so they won't even have to pretend to try to govern

Them losing PA and or GA will be extremely funny though

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
it's funny because you'd think oz would be like boomer catnip, or something

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021

mediaphage posted:

it's funny because you'd think oz would be like boomer catnip, or something

It's the Oprah backlash. Also he should have run in NJ for governor if wanted to win as a lukewarm Republican.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I assume their inability to field replacement level candidates just means that the Democratic-Republican party is back and the Conservative party isn't quite there yet.
Which is weird because all these republicans that the Democrats let take over their party don't really have different views.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

HootTheOwl posted:

That was always the real disaster. They bring massive electoral disaster and just keep on existing as a primary political institution.

Can't think of a worse outcome

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Acelerion posted:

Man whats Schumer been up to I haven't heard poo poo about that guy. I mean I know, but still its like he completely disappeared some time ago.

He's been helping the Baileys put up a fence at their summer house.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

taqueso posted:

He's been helping the Baileys put up a fence at their summer house.

“Bailey” is their slave name.

Please refer to them as the Joe and Eileen O’Reilly.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

wow so i guess president manchin is getting another term

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

Maybe the republicans are running someone with possibly less charisma than Hillary in PA and a walking CTE PSA in GA so they very well might survive with 50 votes in the Senate.

They won't do anything with it because they'll have lost the house so they won't even have to pretend to try to govern

Them losing PA and or GA will be extremely funny though
Oh they'll govern alright. They'll make a lot of deals with the republican house just to say they passed a bunch of laws.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Wolfy posted:

Oh they'll govern alright. They'll make a lot of deals with the republican house just to say they passed a bunch of laws.

Biden will finally get Obama's Grand bargain over the line

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
do not underestimate the democrats ability, kyrsten sinema specifically, to gently caress this up

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Foo Diddley posted:

wow so i guess president manchin is getting another term

He's not up this year

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

:swoon:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

What? This is difficult for me to parse. He's saying MTG and co are bad right? And we should want good people like Boehner?

Yes, Democrats want to go back to the days of good Republicans like Ellen's good friend Dubya and his vice president

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Like the good old days after 9/11!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Remember when President Trump's Postmaster General Louis DeJoy was an existential threat to democracy?

Well he's giving speeches to the American Enterprise Institute about his plan to cut 50k postal jobs lol