Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

holy loving lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Danaru posted:

Holy poo poo Police actually used lethal force on an armed white guy who was a clear and present threat? :eyepop:

I'm pretty sure it's every Sûreté's dream to kill a Mountie and get away with it. They knew who they were shooting lmao

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Danaru posted:

Holy poo poo Police actually used lethal force on an armed white guy who was a clear and present threat? :eyepop:

maybe he was speaking english

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
up yours woke moralists

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

up yours woke moralists

lol

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
the canonical version of that is the c&c one and it plays in my head at least once a week

also good thread title in there somewhere

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

might as well post this here too

Juul-Whip posted:

looks like part of the National Post's deal with Jordan Peterson is they're not allowed to edit his posts

Jordan Peterson posted:

Third: on the international front, I have had extensive discussions with political and cultural figures in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Hungary, Estonia, Albania, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Serbia, and I know firsthand that Canada has hurt itself very badly on the reputational front with the derisive dismissal of the trucker convoy (which has spawned similar movements in other countries — most notably the U.S. and the Netherlands), with the imposition of the Emergencies Act and, most signally, with the freezing of private bank accounts without due process (or any pesky process at all).

that's one sentence!

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

bunnyofdoom posted:

On the other hand the Quebec Cops killed a domestic abusing Mountie(I know I repeated myself there)

Finally, some police action we can finally get behind-

quote:

The man was a Mountie with the RCMP's financial integrity unit who investigated white-collar crime.

drat, the one part of the RCMP that might actually do something useful (they won't and that unit is probably down 50% in staff now).

Juul-Whip posted:

might as well post this here too

My Eastern European friends are also telling me about how badly Canada is treating those truckers and what a stain it is on the conscience of our :words:

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Oh and Austria and Slovenia are part of Eastern Europe, prove me wrong, jorpists

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

DariusLikewise posted:

up yours woke moralists

lmao

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

DariusLikewise posted:

up yours woke jorpists
:hmmyes:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
jorp

jealous
old
racist
pisshead

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bilirubin posted:

Not sure if it was the same person that spontaneously sung the most impassioned, furious Oh Canada in Cree, but she (the protestor) started yelling about wanting real action and to recind the papal bull related to the doctrine of discovery

OK so it wasn't Oh Canada but apparently a traditional song with the same tune/protest song written in Cree to the tune of? Anyway, the individual was interviewed here: https://globalnews.ca/news/9018422/pope-francis-maskwacis-o-canada-singing

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

pokeyman posted:

the canonical version of that is the c&c one and it plays in my head at least once a week

also good thread title in there somewhere

My "post" violated the rules. What rules you sons of bitches?!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Bilirubin posted:

OK so it wasn't Oh Canada but apparently a traditional song with the same tune/protest song written in Cree to the tune of? Anyway, the individual was interviewed here: https://globalnews.ca/news/9018422/pope-francis-maskwacis-o-canada-singing

Definitely an older song coopted for the national anthem: https://indiancountrytoday.com/news/papal-visit-singer-at-peace-after-captivating-world-with-protest-song

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/status/1552724621698519040?s=20&t=brRtVqHhOcxF2fKeCarDbg

fine i guess, murray promised to sell the police helicopter which is funny to me personally

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I'll vote for the guy who wants to take the police's toys away. Can he also sell the robot dogs?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/aballinga/status/1552752692417765378?s=20&t=MRBZCr8XcKayTVhDaPhL2g

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

lol

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

:rolleyes:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lol wtf

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

lol

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I hate it when a sequel just rehashes the original.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
suddenly, emay returned

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

"Who?" -the three remaining green party voters

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Arivia posted:

suddenly, emay returned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXQuOKzw5lA

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

Just waiting on the monkey's paw to follow up with Chretien challenging Trudeau and Preston Manning joining the PC leadership race.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Bah gawd, that's Libby Davies' music. and she's wearing a keffiyeh.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

this is just warren kinsella's extended vangance

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

ha ha haahahaha

ahaha
hahahahahahhahaha

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

The Green Party is a circus and I love them for it

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

This thread made me think what if Jack was somehow alive and now I'm depressed as hell

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

guess I can’t call them Tesla Tories anymore. they’ve switched to Maybach

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:27 on Oct 29, 2022

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Because 2011 was the first and only time I ever had hope for the future before I knew about the prostate cancer gun

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
achieved great electoral success* by being the liberal party 2 while the liberal party 1 was making GBS threads the bed. very hopeful

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Ol Jack is giving moustache rides to the angels now :qq: :rip:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Sorry for being hopeful once 10 years ago forgot i was in Cspam

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

evilpicard posted:

Sorry for being hopeful once 10 years ago forgot i was in Cspam

you are but take it from someone who is not part of the doomer crew, jack layton was the architect of the ndp 3rd way "liberals for people who don't want to vote liberal" and the orange crush was entirely manufactured by the liberals blowing their own nuts off with ignatief

he was great as a municipal politician in toronto, but i don't for a minute believe the ndp or the country would be in a significantly better place today had he lived

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Ffs we've been through this

Better 👏 Things 👏Are 👏 NOT 👏 Possible

You will get the dweebiest, goofiest, most incel looking fash leader on the planet and you'll like it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

infernal machines posted:

you are but take it from someone who is not part of the doomer crew, jack layton was the architect of the ndp 3rd way "liberals for people who don't want to vote liberal" and the orange crush was entirely manufactured by the liberals blowing their own nuts off with ignatief

he was great as a municipal politician in toronto, but i don't for a minute believe the ndp or the country would be in a significantly better place today had he lived

Yeah. For a current example of what it would have looked like, please see British Columbia, Province Of (2017- )