Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

peanut posted:

try sanrio

Sanrio was cool. They eventually dropped the company I was working for & I know it was a hit to their Walmart business. I have a lot of Hello Kitty notepads I used to steal from work. Weirdest thing I ever did re licensing was a blended PDQ of color your own cardboard valentines heart box things for Walmart. And it was half Hello Kitty and half Precious Moments (weirdos) and it never actually made it to stores but like lmao.

I've said this before but Lisa Frank is completely batshit crazy so kind of like nathen but also a totally functional successful business woman so nothing like nathen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I will not stop posting @nathfield until a giant crystal death star the size of a grapefruit is permanently adorning my desk.

Instead of the radar/death ray circle in the middle of it, it needs to have nathen's mouth making that loving face though.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I was thinking about Malik al-Mulk. I thought
he was a Nathfield OC but it's actually one of the titles Allah calls himself in the Quran meaning master/owner of the kingdom.

It's just him doing his weird appropriation of existing works again.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

I will not stop posting @nathfield until a giant crystal death star the size of a grapefruit is permanently adorning my desk.

Would you settle for just a regular grapefruit adorning your desk, as while not as ostensibly cool as a giant crystal death star, obviously, if you have a good throwing arm it can make a very pleasing and comical splat noise if you chose to throw it at anyone who is annoying you.

If you are a grump old curmudgeon would highly recommend!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

kntfkr posted:

I've said this before but Lisa Frank is completely batshit crazy so kind of like nathen but also a totally functional successful business woman so nothing like nathen.

Um, no, I don't think you have said this before, at least not in this thread. You've met Lisa Frank?! She's a real person?!! Tell. Me. EVERYTHING.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Lisa Frank is a real person but every interaction with her is so tightly NDA'd that she may as well be a sasquatch

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kevin DuBrow posted:

he was a Nathfield OC but it's actually one of the titles Allah calls himself in the Quran meaning master/owner of the kingdom.

This is known but I'm glad it's now known to you and possibly some others who didn't know as well

Counteresperanto
Jun 15, 2007

Achievement is its' own reward. Pride obscures it.

sharknado slashfic posted:

This is known but I'm glad it's now known to you and possibly some others who didn't know as well

Yes, it was not previously known to me as well.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I think what we're waiting to see (mneowww) is Nathen finally committing to combining Nathfield with Malik al-Mulk to create Godfield. At that point he will surpass Dennis Reynolds levels of narcissism and truly strike fear in all our hearts

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
"AND THEN SHE'LL EAT THE ORANGE LASAGNA, MAC"

"Why would she do that?"

"BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATION"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Have you guys seen this crazy, impossible city that Saudi Arabia wants to build?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6GgaJWcbww
It really makes them look like they're just Nathen with gently caress-the-world money.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Um, no, I don't think you have said this before, at least not in this thread. You've met Lisa Frank?! She's a real person?!! Tell. Me. EVERYTHING.

No, never met her but worked for an electronics company that was licensing designs from her for things like iPhone cases and really cheap headphones for Five Below. This was in 2014 & I think she was trying to reestablish something and I don't think it panned out. Was only with that company for about 6 months.

One of my graphic designer friends from previous job had moved out to Tucson to work for her around the same time & the stories from the graphic designer and my boss had the same gist. Nothing specific. Just that she was batshit, ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. WRITTEN OR SPOKEN, HIGH ENERGY!!!!! LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS AND URGENT: FUN IDEAS!@!!!!!!

Her office which was a factory in its peak looked exactly like you think it would, which is pretty dope.

She looks like this:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
of course she does

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
I'm just so delighted by that picture

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
But was she evil, though? I don't care about how she types in all caps like a boomer. Or how she dresses colorfully. If she was nathen-levels of self-absorbed, I would be bothered.

...I like her designs, and had her journals as a kid. :shobon:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
No, not evil. My friend said she was a good boss. Just kinda batty.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Ah that's good to hear. I can enjoy her ridiculously colorful dolphin designs in peace then.

But man, I binge read this entire thread from beginning to end in about a week. I think Nathen disgusts me on a visceral level, and the goon from a while back as face loving the camera with his eyes was right. He never stops doing it! He can't not look like he's looking for sex. I can't bear to look at his face or his lips especially. He's just gross to look at in ways that not even Chris-chan managed.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah it's like u can feel his stubble on your neck through the photo

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Kevin DuBrow posted:

But most importantly, this existing work is in the public domain, so Paramount Global can’t steal it away.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

She was actually pretty abusive as was her husband. The whole sordid thing is written up in an old jezebel article.

https://jezebel.com/inside-the-rainbow-gulag-the-technicolor-rise-and-fall-1179495705

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

kntfkr posted:

yeah it's like u can feel his stubble on your neck through the photo

His stubble looks painstakingly drawn on in every photo. I refuse to believe/cannot imagine it actually has a texture you could perceive by contact with your human appendages.

It is the number one thing that disturbs me about his photos, way more than the eyes.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Charles Ford posted:

His stubble looks painstakingly drawn on in every photo. I refuse to believe/cannot imagine it actually has a texture you could perceive by contact with your human appendages.

It is the number one thing that disturbs me about his photos, way more than the eyes.

More than the lips? :biglips:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Charles Ford posted:

I am willing to bet that his breath always smells faintly of fish and cinnamon. I don't know why I believe that but I know it to be true in my heart.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Frank Frank posted:

I am willing to bet that his breath always smells faintly of fish and cinnamon. I don't know why I believe that but I know it to be true in my heart.

Lol I will try in vain not to think of that now.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

Futanari Damacy posted:

More than the lips? :biglips:

The lips at least look realistic, if disturbing. The stubble has some kind of uncanny valley thing going on.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
I'm losing it over that last one

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Y'know what? I'm going to try to remember this quote. Gonna find a good time to quote it one day.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

gently caress, is anyone good at needlepoint? This has to go on a throw pillow.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
lol

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

GarfieldEats: I tend to forgive fuckers

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1552855564773982208

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Forgive the fuckers. For they shall inherit the earth.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jul 29, 2022

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Sounds like he’s in a good place and has definitely forgiven them!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I tend to forgive, fuckers

...also works

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Current Mood: Shouting at my ex-employee while nude in Dubai

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
could this mean... the end of his celibacy?!?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mozi posted:

could this mean... the end of his celibacy?!?

He actually meant to say "I tend to forgive people who gently caress".

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I wish Nathen would tell us his opinions on fuckers and whether he tends to forgive them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.