Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's just bonkers, I forget to lock my car sometimes, I don't have anything in it to steal though. people who have a gun in their car so often they can't be bothered taking it inside and keeping it secured, and they just forget it's even there, and it gets stolen and they don't even notice sometimes. It's how this world is here.

That’s their car gun. They have more guns in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s their car gun. They have more guns in the house.

they often have more than one gun in the car, the parked car, the unlocked parked car.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath posted:

they often have more than one gun in the car, the parked car, the unlocked parked car.

The car for Kuzco. Kuzco's car.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
No one will ever find them! https://www.americantrucks.com/great-day-f150-center-lok-overhead-gun-rack-holds-2-guns-cl1500.html

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-gun-thefts-guns-stolen-from-car-criminals-taking/11450359/

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqewqnJQ4e0

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

ShoogaSlim posted:

bc SNL panders to the lowest common denominator of comfortably living white affluent millennials who see their political opposition (which has no actual impact on their daily life in any way) as a conveniently bundled easy target to lambast on social media for clout

SNL is Boomer Lawrence Welk

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Rec is a modern day horror classic, even if its sequels are kind of meh. Wouldn't remember the logo, but it's not the most important part of the movie, obviously. It has my Rec-ommendation!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

gently caress you

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But how do the guns get from the hands of whoever stole them from the cars into the hands of criminals, that's what we should be looking into

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Data Graham posted:

But how do the guns get from the hands of whoever stole them from the cars into the hands of criminals, that's what we should be looking into

the cops sell them to the criminals that's how it happens

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

They always leave out Xerxe's response.
Right after the pure, western civlized man of freedom said " Come and take them" Xerxes the Swarthy was all like " Ok. I will." And then he killed them and presumably took their weapons.

For some reason this never comes up in gun circles.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

They really should be transporting guns in other vehicles for safety. Maybe camoflage them. Like putting the guns in ambulances.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
MORON LABEL

Ego Trip
Aug 28, 2012

A tenacious little mouse!

CainFortea posted:

They really should be transporting guns in other vehicles for safety. Maybe camoflage them. Like putting the guns in ambulances.

But then how could you get them out of the hospital?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Hooplah posted:

what is this? a meme for babies??

i mean, i sent it to my fiancée so it's a meme for me too

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Right after the pure, western civlized man of freedom said " Come and take them" Xerxes the Swarthy was all like " Ok. I will." And then he killed them and presumably took their weapons.

It also leaves out that the other Greek city states thought the Spartans were stupid violent pricks (for various justified reasons but also) because they murdered a bunch of peaceful diplomatic envoys by tossing them down a well, rather than just saying, "no thanks" and sending them back.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

keep reading this in the brian butterfield voice

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Large Testicles posted:

i mean, i sent it to my fiancée so it's a meme for me too

weird, i sent it to your fiancée too

small world

SimonSays
Aug 4, 2006

Simon is the monkey's name

drat horror queefs posted:

It also leaves out that the other Greek city states thought the Spartans were stupid violent pricks (for various justified reasons but also) because they murdered a bunch of peaceful diplomatic envoys by tossing them down a well, rather than just saying, "no thanks" and sending them back.

Kinda loving themselves over with the corpses in the well, too.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Android Apocalypse posted:

Was that SNL skit before or after :smugdon: won? Because if before then :lmao:.

Before he won, but after they let him host.

Funnily enough, all the sketches from that episode were on SNL's YouTube page, but are now private.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SimonSays posted:

Kinda loving themselves over with the corpses in the well, too.

Like they said, stupid violent pricks

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

And these people strongly overlap with "western chauvinism" crap about how the west gave everyone their current democratic society but actually no, lol, that was also the Persians.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Your Gay Uncle posted:

The Spartans were totally proto chuds, pumped themselves up with dumb ideas about what a man should be, then getting totally owned.

With key Greek city-states in submission, Philip II turned to Sparta, warning them "If I invade Laconia, I shall turn you out. The Spartans' laconic reply was one word: "If." Philip proceeded to invade Laconia, devastate much of it and eject the Spartans from various parts.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Jaxyon posted:

And these people strongly overlap with "western chauvinism" crap about how the west gave everyone their current democratic society but actually no, lol, that was also the Persians.

The Spartans would also later become the lapdogs of the Persian empire during the Peloponnesian War, for the purpose of overthrowing democratic Athens and having their own oligarchy control Greece.

Anyway uh, speaking of old poo poo, here is an old lovely meme!

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

CainFortea posted:

I would suggest putting them in large boats. :regd09::pipe:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My "I have a large amount of obscenely expensive weapons in this vehicle that could potentially be used for crime or sold for profit." bumpersticker is sure to scare away Bad Guys.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

cult_hero posted:

With key Greek city-states in submission, Philip II turned to Sparta, warning them "If I invade Laconia, I shall turn you out. The Spartans' laconic reply was one word: "If." Philip proceeded to invade Laconia, devastate much of it and eject the Spartans from various parts.

I dont think that's true? I'd always heard Sparta was a backwater that Philip just ignored after that, casual googling suggests this is the case but I'd love to be proven wrong because that is funnier

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The Spartans would also later become the lapdogs of the Persian empire during the Peloponnesian War, for the purpose of overthrowing democratic Athens and having their own oligarchy control Greece.

Anyway uh, speaking of old poo poo, here is an old lovely meme!

I know it's dumb but it makes me laugh every time.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Also that Sparta was a tiny aristocracy ruling a massive enslaved general population through terror.

(stolen from acoup blog)

They also weren't particularly militarily effective at anything compared to other Greek cities.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

no doubt they will let that dumbass just buy another gun too

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I can't believe someone broke through the impenetrable security of tempered glass to get my gun and wallet.

Surely firearms and credit cards should be safe behind glass designed to shatter easily and safely.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

how loving stupid do you have to be to leave your wallet in your unattended vehicle for any amount of time let alone overnight

stupid enough to have a punisher sticker i guess

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
If I were her I would merely shoot the windows out of my truck before it is broken into, to show potential thieves that I am armed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
how big of a pussy do you need to be to keep a gun holstered next to your leg in your car?