Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lol

https://twitter.com/AdamWoodard/status/1552638331866972161

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Wi11DeWitt/status/1552682210641182720

Nice to see things will never change

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Doubs WR1 szn

https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1552698300851261442

https://twitter.com/AndyHermanNFL/status/1552702690261614592

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Didn't Brian urlacher claim players were faking CTE?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ah man I really liked Zakarian on Iron Chef and Chopped :(

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Dan Campbell owns.

https://twitter.com/Lions/status/1552268955892449285?t=sErTEv40WDGaxNLvAjSJqA&s=19

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
What's the golf thing aout?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

HootTheOwl posted:

What's the golf thing aout?

Urlacher’s at the chud golf tournament with special guest Donald Trump for the Saudi Arabia murder league.

Cuz he’s a chud.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Trump pardoned Urlacher's brother who looks like somehow an even dumber version or him for getting caught running an illegal gambling ring with some guy named "sweaters" months before gambling was legalized in Illinois.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Urlacher’s at the chud golf tournament with special guest Donald Trump for the Saudi Arabia murder league.

Cuz he’s a chud.

lol

R.D. Mangles posted:

Trump pardoned Urlacher's brother who looks like somehow an even dumber version or him for getting caught running an illegal gambling ring with some guy named "sweaters" months before gambling was legalized in Illinois.

Lmao

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

Restore (18)54

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

More on Bakh's knee

https://twitter.com/byryanwood/status/1552370232009932803

Not sure if it was discussed, but recently he went into greater detail with what the problem is. Basically, he's had to have it drained constantly in addition to a couple other much more minor procedures.

https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/david-bakhtiari-wants-you-to-know-whats-up-212

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bears are back.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/vikesinsider/status/1552747140815982592

sdlkfjsldkjsdf;lsadf;lk

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Please change the thread title to kirk cousins goes zero dark LeBron mode.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

What does that even mean?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
It means vikings are gonna just barely miss a wc berth

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

It means he is going into Zero Dark LeBron Mode thanks for asking

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

More and more people are saying zero dark lebron mode

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Zero dark LeBron mode?

Kirk Cousins confirmed for Multiversus. :getin:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

R.D. Mangles posted:

Please change the thread title to kirk cousins goes zero dark LeBron mode.

I agree with this

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Kirk is the best paper bag there is.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

The Bears are going to win at least 7 games because 95% of people took the under 6.5 bet and Las Vegas is always right.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/1552801230191222786

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Which Bears coach promised this and beat them exactly once?
I know beating them exactly once (their first year, at chicago) describes like every Bears coach since Ditka but you know the one I'm talking aout.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

HootTheOwl posted:

I know beating them exactly once (their first year, at chicago) describes like every Bears coach since Ditka but you know the one I'm talking aout.

Lovie Smith?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Timby posted:

Lovie Smith?

Lovie Smith beat the Packers way more than once.

In 2007, when the Packers went 13-3, two of those losses were the Bears, who went 6-10 or something that year.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I am thankful that Fields is focused on beating Green Bay and not the Lions.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

HootTheOwl posted:

Nagy went 1-7 vs the Packers, Fox went 1-5, Trestman 1-3, Lovie 8-11 (playoff included), and Jauron 2-8.

edit: All 5 of these did indeed beat the Packers in their first season. Guess we can chalk up at least one W for Vegas this year.

SKULL.GIF fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jul 29, 2022

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

SKULL.GIF posted:

He tortures people

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

SKULL.GIF posted:

Kirk is going to take a helicopter in the middle of the night and gun down Lebron and his entire family. Then dump his body in Lake Superior.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Lovie Smith beat the Packers way more than once.

In 2007, when the Packers went 13-3, two of those losses were the Bears, who went 6-10 or something that year.

I just remember Lovie getting a penalty called on him because he tried to call two consecutive timeouts in a game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

John Fox winning a challenge, the result of which hurts the bears worse than losing the challenge.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

R.D. Mangles posted:

John Fox winning a challenge, the result of which hurts the bears worse than losing the challenge.

And then losing to Brett Hundley

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

R.D. Mangles posted:

Oh god please refresh my memory

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Pontius Pilate posted:

Oh god please refresh my memory

Bears runner dived for the pylon but is ruled out of bounds. It’s first and goal inches away. Fox galaxy brains it, challenges and it’s ruled the runner lost control of the ball while reaching for the pylon. Packers ball.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Early in Lovie's tenure, perhaps in his introductory press conference, he said beating the Packers was a priority.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

SKULL.GIF posted:

He's wearing blackface.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Thinking about this. I'm debating if it is more likely that Aaron Rodgers or Kirk cousins has a picture of them somewhere in black face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Definitely Rodgers. Kirk doesn't get invited to Halloween parties, which account for 99% of our nation's blackface incidents