Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

The frog has almost reached the pleasingly ample chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

this is a visual representation of my goomba stomp thread post about following a Prideful Gabagool into the tension zone

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

how i feel whn the prideful gabagool enters the tension zone

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

i usually like physical copies of stuff but if i buy this from the nintendo estore will i be able to play it at midnight? might choose the latter if so because tomorrow is shaping up to be a gently caress Off Friday

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cart Mountain posted:

i usually like physical copies of stuff but if i buy this from the nintendo estore will i be able to play it at midnight? might choose the latter if so because tomorrow is shaping up to be a gently caress Off Friday

yeah midnight EST

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Torn between staying up late or taking a sleeping pill at 7om and opting for the Rise and Grind

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Waking up, working out, then gaming hard.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i always end up playing like 30 minutes of a midnight release before feeling sleepy and regretting not just starting the next day, so I'm going to fix that for once

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i always end up playing like 30 minutes of a midnight release before feeling sleepy and regretting not just starting the next day, so I'm going to fix that for once

Yeah...I think the only times it's been worth it are for multiplayer games bc it's fun to be there for the launch. But usually the servers are toasted anyways . It's hard out there for gamers.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i will enjoy xenoblade chronicles 3 when jeff bezos hand delivers my copy on friday afternoon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeh the only one i got anything out of was final fantasy 12 because i was young enough not to give a poo poo about only gettin like three hours of sleep. now i wake up and game hard

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i fuckin hated it for everything else but the best part about when i used to work from 4pm-12am was stopping by gamestop immediately after work and picking up a midnight release and playing it til morning

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Gaming as the sun comes up is kinda sick

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

time to crack this thang out again.

https://www.amazon.com/vdp/d105eb01695f470a9085b634d6ad4a91?product=B085VHHLGK&ref=cm_sw_em_r_ib_mb_WQd6YpgtlvRaX

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah same lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I played elden ring til like 6am and woke up at like 11am and played more instead of going to work :D

Still have like 2/3 of xenoblade 2 left so won't get to repeat it with 3, but very hyped to play it soon

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
streaming it live at https://www.twitch.tv/hizuna :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No, you’ve got it all wrong, Hizke was just scratching his leg

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this is probably a good idea and i think it's time i do the same thing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've played for 15 minutes but I already love multiple extremely stupid visual flairs in this setting and the "you've started a battle" effect is really good. 149.75 hours to go!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Game is sick 2 hours in.

The blue elite enemies that are a step between normal and named enemies are a lot harder than I thought and will absolutely gently caress you up, at least this early on.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Also somebody is definitely going to make the gainax pose at some point on one of these robots, I swear to god

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

not sure about this auto-target system. might put that rear end to bed asap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Already got "You hear that Noah? Lanz wants something's meatiah!" stuck in my head. Monolith you beautiful bastards. You've done it again.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Already got "You hear that Noah? Lanz wants something's meatiah!" stuck in my head. Monolith you beautiful bastards. You've done it again.

“What do they want, to bore me to death??”

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
It's good so far. Wish Pyra or Mythra were here, though. I miss them.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just the fact you can actually check combat tutorials after the fact and you don't have to mash A to pick up stuff in the overworld makes this an immense improvement lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

just the fact you can actually check combat tutorials after the fact and you don't have to mash A to pick up stuff in the overworld makes this an immense improvement lol

lol yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There's lot of really smart menu shortcuts too...L2+different face buttons brings you directly to different equipment/class/map screens, and in any menu you can hold X to go back to the game instead of having to back out of 5 layers of menus.

I'm picking up 300 piles of crap and can't wait to see what I can Craft with them.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

A lot of these sidequests also don't need you to go back and talk to someone to complete, plus all the compendium turn in stuff is completely remote. they also seem very generous with fast travel points which will come in very handy later. badass

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i was having some issues with the camera zoom resetting when entering battle, so i changed the "camera position" to the 1 out of 3 bars and it seemed to have fixed it?? will report back.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If someone figures out a way to turn off the huge Story Objective indicator, that would be cool. its quite garish

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i was having some issues with the camera zoom resetting when entering battle, so i changed the "camera position" to the 1 out of 3 bars and it seemed to have fixed it?? will report back.

doesn't seem to have fixed it, but maybe the camera auto focuses based on size of enemy and i just haven't noticed due to doming bunnits and flies

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Why can't you play as the Nopon... there must be a playable Nopon soon right

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

If someone figures out a way to turn off the huge Story Objective indicator, that would be cool. its quite garish

I read a dev interview and they definitely said it's optional

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not-Nia's got some premium cheeks.

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

this game owns and im gonna put a million billion hours into it

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cart Mountain posted:

this game owns and im gonna put a million billion hours into it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my copy isnt here yett and i'm losing my fuckin mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The fusion stuff rules it reminds me a lot of the Digimon where you have different forms depending who is in charge