Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Evil Willow posted:

AITA for getting angry when my partner announced she’s pregnant?

haha! its funnier the second time!!

Real talk though the only way I can conceptualize this is that she wanted to get his reactions before she finally got the nerve to cheat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...

teen witch posted:

Lmao check out this absolutely loving idiot

AITA for giving my girlfriends makeup to my best friends girlfriend?

I was JUST about to post this one!

OP's ONE comment in her defense......

quote:

I had no idea it was limited edition until she told me and by then it’s already too late to ask for it back.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Evil Willow posted:

This woman cheating so hard shes gonna get a 1600

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for suggesting my gf to wear less makeup?

quote:

Obligatory throwaway and mobile statement. My(22M) gf(21F) works in chemical synthesis. It may sound cool, but it’s about the equivalent of a boring 9-5 office job but just in a laboratory instead. We live together and commute together (dating for 2 yrs)

My gf is very pretty. She has a natural beauty to her and while she’s not the most girly of girls, she does usually wear some makeup everyday. Nothing too glam, just simple and natural like concealer for blemishes, a little bit of eyeliner, that’s it. She still looks very gorgeous and I love her as she is.

Recently, I’ve noticed she’s started wearing more makeup, with things like pink or red lipgloss or glittery eyeshadow of non-natural colors or highlighter to work. I was a bit confused as I don’t see the point, because her work requires her to wear lab coat and goggles and long pants and things that in general aren’t really requiring of her to make a whole ‘look’ of her appearance since she wears protective stuff over it.

When I asked her about it, she said it was just her way of having fun each day to do some nice makeup. She doesn’t have many coworkers, and she says a lot of the work she does in the lab just her own so it’s just something she does for herself for fun each day. But the thing is, I know she has at least one male coworker, and many (if not all) of the higher-ups that she communicates with in her department are middle-aged men. She works very closely/frequently with her mentor who is a man in his 40s? as well, and she speaks very highly and fondly of him and I worry that they’ll see her being all glammed up and get the wrong idea.

I suggested she wear less makeup to work and just go back to her natural routine she was doing because she looked pretty that way and I don’t want her giving men the wrong ideas. I feel like my request was reasonable and casual, but when I asked she went timid and quiet and has been since and now I’m starting to wonder. AITA?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

teen witch posted:

just sitting there fuming as my gf gives away irreplaceable possessions of mine, because i don't want to make a scene

wait no, i'm the girl who rifles through people's poo poo in the bathroom in case there's anything i want to take home

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

bell jar posted:

I personally wouldn't want to date an adult that still cuddled with stuffed animals or had them on their bed, but that's just my preference. I definitely wouldn't date someone who does do that, and then get mad when they don't stop.

Sorry you're such a miserable bastard but our couch is where the Couch Friends live. Harvey Milk the cow, Frankie the shark, Sweater Face the sheep, Gladys the giant bird thing, Fair Bear, Unfair Bear, and Ralph.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Sorry you're such a miserable bastard

I am also sorry about this :(

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
I have a stuffed Death from Discworld on my shelf. He has a little cat in the crook of one arm and a fabric scythe in his other hand. I gave the Librarian to my sister

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I have a knitted swine my sister knitted for me some decades ago. It's technically a pillow I guess?

Here's a diagram only I don't have a pink highliter so you have to imagine it in your brain:

E: It's not on my bed, it's on the sofa in the study.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Sorry you're such a miserable bastard but our couch is where the Couch Friends live. Harvey Milk the cow, Frankie the shark, Sweater Face the sheep, Gladys the giant bird thing, Fair Bear, Unfair Bear, and Ralph.

Choosing to believe that's Unfair Bear and Ralph in your av.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
AITA because I told my girlfriend she shouldn't cut her hair because I like it long and don't want her to?

quote:

Now I (24M) know the title makes me sound controlling but hear me out: My girlfriend (25F) has the most beautiful hair. I'm dead serious. It's golden like the sun and smooth as silk. Women pay big money for wigs that are a poor imitation of her hair. On the rare times she wears her hair down she looks like an angel.

We met and started dating in February of the year 2020. Back then her hair was almost chin length, all one length. That's her preferred style since she was in high school. She never wore it differently. But then she could not cut her hair because of the pandemic and lockdowns that were in place. So her hair grew.

It grew and grew and now and it is down to her bellybutton, all one single length. Next month will be 2.5 years since she last got a haircut. Our entire relationship she's never had one. But now she wants to cut it back to her original style. Sometimes I'm not sure if she realizes how amazing it is.

She almost always wears it up. I understand she has to wear it up at work. She's been a hospital nurse for 3 years and even now has to wear full ppe and face shield and gear at her job. But even at home she puts it up no matter how much I encourage her not to. 99% of the time it is up in a bun.

It would be a crime if she cuts it in my opinion. People would weep. I don't think she realizes what she has. I don't want her to cut it and we're having so many arguments about it. She says it is heavy, high maintenance and uncomfortable but she also refuses to let me brush it even though I would do it every day for hours. I just don't know why she'd give up something so beautiful.

I told her I like it better like this. She is mad at me for trying to talk her out of cutting it. I never want her to cut it again. Her original style when I met her was cute but it pales to her hair now. I didn't even know how beautiful long hair was until my girlfriend could not cut hers and was forced to grow it out. Aita for telling her not to cut it and trying to convince her when she argues with me over it? I just don't want her to give up something so beautiful and have her regret it afterwards.

"hm, i don't want to sound controlling so how 'bout i go for creepy and obsessive instead"

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Foo Diddley posted:

AITA because I told my girlfriend she shouldn't cut her hair because I like it long and don't want her to?

"hm, i don't want to sound controlling so how 'bout i go for creepy and obsessive instead"

Hair guys are loving weird and gross.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Foo Diddley posted:

I just don't want her to give up something so beautiful and have her regret it afterwards.

This is so amazingly disconnected from the rest of the entire post.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

teen witch posted:

Im not gonna gently caress up the pronouns this time. Theres no way on double checking before I post I notice a critical detail. Definitely not an expectation subversion. Just fire away.

I can't believe what a lummox this gu--- gently caress!!!

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AITA for telling my wife to stop being a jealous bitch

quote:

Both my wife (f31) and I(m32) work in the tech industry. We graduated from the same university with the same degree, and work for the same company. Where we differ is within the company, I opted to go down the management route, and her down a more technical route. For one reason or another, she has not gotten a promotion or (proper) raise in nearly 2 years, which has led to a bit of an income imbalance between us where I currently earn double what she does.

I’ve felt a bit of jealousy from her side, but I’ve always chalked up to her competitive attitude. She’s made jokes in the past regarding how the only reason I earn more than her is because I’m a man (my direct superior is a woman) and how I’m fortunate I’m a good talker because I would otherwise not be as successful (true). This all culminated to a bit of what I thought was banter (it was not) last week where she said she was smarter than me and I kept making dumb comments ( things like “man smart woman dumb haha”) which agitated her further. She then spent the next several hours making me take those dumb online IQ tests until I intentionally failed one which pissed her off even more. Then this past weekend she “had a surprise” for me (which was an official IQ test).

We got the results yesterday and imagine the scenes when I scored higher. She was obviously infuriated, and kept saying dumb poo poo which I kept laughing off until she called me a “loving drug baby”. My bio mom was a drug addict and I’ve had no relationship with her since I was 5 (she died before I turned 18). This upset me more than it should (considering she wasn’t really wrong) and I in turn resorted to calling her a “dumb jealous bitch”. She has not spoken to me since and is sleeping in a guest bedroom tonight. I think I’m justified in my actions but I do feel bad that I used her insecurities against her in the heat of the moment. So AITA?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Soylent Pudding posted:

Wow just break up already

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

Soylent Pudding posted:

Went into this one expecting the OP to be the A, left surprised.

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Consensus on Reddit is ESH lol

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Uh, that’s not how IQ tests actually work. Unless somehow the wife brought in an actual psychologist.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I have some sympathy to this because I do feel like my much younger siblings got a better run of things, and I could see myself venting about it to a friend or something, but on the other hand I'm just happy for them and wouldn't want them to feel bad about that.

I'm picturing my retail coworkers from back in the day complaining to management that I'm not putting enough variety in how I repeat the weekly sales to the customers. :nallears:

Who the gently caress has time for this poo poo?

Typically it's the people not doing their jobs

Evil Willow posted:

:psyduck: Just...why would anyone think a prank like that is anywhere near ok?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Imagine thinking you're smarter than your partner then forcing them to take online IQ tests, lol

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Johnny Truant posted:

Imagine thinking you're smarter than your partner then forcing them to take online IQ tests, lol

What the gently caress was even the thinking, that she would have a higher IQ and thus deserve a higher salary? I absolutely believe her claims of being strung along as a woman in tech, but your IQ has absolutely nothing to do with that, or much of anything else really.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
She's insecure and wanted to prove that she was "better" than him. This might be a completely real story that shook out exactly as told but I get strong gender swap vibes from this one, between the insecurity and the "you only make more because you're more sociable" thing.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Baron von Eevl posted:

She's insecure and wanted to prove that she was "better" than him. This might be a completely real story that shook out exactly as told but I get strong gender swap vibes from this one, between the insecurity and the "you only make more because you're more sociable" thing.

The" you're cheating the meritocracy by having vaguely normal social skills" is absolutely a thing some tech workers believe.

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Soylent Pudding posted:

Maria???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ByI9WeXp9g

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Soylent Pudding posted:

The" you're cheating the meritocracy by having vaguely normal social skills" is absolutely a thing some tech workers believe.

I've 100% encountered this attitude even just being on the periphery of tech.

Imagine, people are more willing to go out of their way to help you if you are nice to interact with. What a shocker.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
AITA my husband thinks I'm making too much out of our situation

quote:

I 40f suffer from depression. My husband 59m thinks that I am over reacting and making way more out of this situation then it is. Even saying I'm nuts and crazy. The situation I will explain first without any context and will fill in if need be in a later post I had been texting my husband throughout the day and he accidently sent a audio memo and I hear him in the bar and a woman is talking to him music blasting in the background and I could hear her plain is day which means she had to be awfully close to her her as plainly as I did so as any woman would because this isn't the first time with this same woman 22f

I starting blowing his phone up and in the midst of it all and him completely ignoring me I said fine don't come home stay there with your little girlfriend ( which I say more then i probably should but he always comes home ) well this time he decided it was the perfect excuse. For the next 13hrs no calls no texts no nothing turned his phone off he arrived home at 330am so drunk he was slurring which he never does ever. At first refuses to tell me anything. Until I go through his phone and he thought he deleted everywhere he went but didn't he forgot it was after midnight when he got home and didn't delete the next morning and he was at said girls house above then said he had just been bar hopping and they had a party at their house after a few more days of prying the story changed to now they had went bowling now it was a whole bunch of ppl like 8 or 9 barely know any of them but won't say anyone but said girl absolutely refuses to say any of the other ppls names but he keeps referencing this one couple that he made sure to tell me girls boyfriend was there so I can't accuse him of doing anything with her.

His excuse for not naming names he doesn't want me to bother them. His story has changed so much and the way he is refusing to tell me who this woman is and the fact he is willing to lose our 17 yr relationship over to not say who this person is very concerning to me. He says he didn't do anything wrong so why should it matter who was there. AITA

Added spacing.

AITA for choosing to be a single mother ?

quote:

I feel conflicted but I don’t regret having my baby, who is almost 4months old. I (f23) had been friends with this guy (29m) for a year and a half basically. We had a bit of language difficulties but talked early on that we didn’t want a relationship nor did we want to have any kids together (he already has a child 11f).

We were having unprotected sex the entire time but I did get birth control. Which failed. I had a very early miscarriage, I told him and It took a few convos for him to even understand. Then he said it was better that way, as we didn’t love each other and he doesn’t want another kid. I was neutral.

A few months after that, he kept bringing up that I might be pregnant as I haven’t had my period (it’s irregular, so I didn’t worry) and telling me that if I’m pregnant he would disappear. I just didn’t care, until he asked me to take a test & it was positive. I was immediately confused and didn’t want to tell him. We talked a lot about it tho and he wanted me to have an abortion or never speak to him again pretty much. He has a rocky relationship with his first daughter & a bit of ptsd from what his ex did to him in the beginning. Plus financially, he just didn’t want to spend money on another baby. He said he only ever wanted one kid. So after constant arguing I told him I was keeping the baby, and he tried to guilt trip me about it.

When I was around 16 weeks pregnant we finally just ended things. He said if I was keeping it I should get a boyfriend to play step dad & to never contact him or his family again. And I said that was no problem. Financially, I was more than able to care for a baby. My mothers been begging me for a grandchild (I’m an only child) and I had endless support from those around me. We cut contact the entire pregnancy. I had a traumatizing birth experience but once I got home from the hospital, I told him the baby was born because he had the right to know she existed. But never asked for anything. Still it caused another issue. I texted him on Father’s Day & again another issue.

I asked if he ever wanted to see the baby. And he said not to hold my breath cause he hates me & I ruined his life. I told him his time is limited. as he was a good guy until then, I’d still give him a chance but after some point the door will definitely be closed to him. But he said Im basically garbage and the baby is going to suffer cause she doesn’t have a dad but it’s my fault. Am I the rear end in a top hat for choosing to keep my baby after knowing he wouldn’t be involved ?

A lot to unpack here.

Cowslips Warren fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 29, 2022

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Mr. Lobe posted:

Imagine, people are more willing to go out of their way to help you if you are nice to interact with. What a shocker.

It doesn't even make sense. Like yeah, it's a skill? Of course you do better if you have better social skills. You'll also be a better fighter pilot if you know how to fly a fighter jet.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Foo Diddley posted:

This dude just needs to get a large doll he can brush.

Might as well make it a real doll since I don't hink his gf will be sticking around.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Cowslips Warren posted:

I wonder if this guy is going to go out and chase 20 year olds again when he's 80.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Cowslips Warren posted:

Added spacing.

AITA for choosing to be a single mother ?

A lot to unpack here.

not really, just two bad and abusive relationships with terrible people

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

AITA for not caring for a child I said I wouldn't care for?

quote:

I (28f) am childfree, I don't even really like kids. My sister (23f Amber) has a kid and because it's a pretty close knit family she's pretty used to everyone pitching in to help. She said she was going out for a few hours and was stopping at my house to pick up a package delivered to me by mistake (we have the same street number on similar sounding streets - think 25 Hursh and 25 Hurst so this happens pretty often).

When Amber got to my house she put down her kid and said "thanks for watching him by the way" I asked her what she was talking about, she said she was thanking me for watching her kid as well. I said that I never agreed to it and was not okay with that but she said "we're sisters, family helps family" and ended up leaving.

So I didn't. I left the kid right in my entryway where Amber left him and just went about my day. I didn't leave the house or anything but I said I'm not a babysitter and I wasn't one. Well, Amber got mad at me when she came back four hours later and the kid had a full diaper and was crying when he saw her. I told her I said I wasn't watching her kid and she's lucky I didn't call the police, but Amber said that not wanting to babysit doesn't mean you don't do it.

The entire family sides with her and Amber says she's cutting me off until I apologize and make more of an effort with "my nephew". I've gotten nasty messages from relatives galore and the only one who doesn't think me a raging bitch is my dad who doesn't involve at all in family drama. I do love my sister and understand family is family but am I really TA for not doing a job I expressly said I don't want?

I didn't think it was possible to come across as a terrible rear end in a top hat when you're the one writing about a relative dumping a baby on your doorstep for free unplanned babysitting, but as always there's a redditor happy to prove me wrong

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Captain Hygiene posted:

AITA for not caring for a child I said I wouldn't care for?

I didn't think it was possible to come across as a terrible rear end in a top hat when you're the one writing about a relative dumping a baby on your doorstep for free unplanned babysitting, but as always there's a redditor happy to prove me wrong

Why in the gently caress did the OP let her sister just leave? Too much of a coward to cause a scene but bold enough to leave a one year old in their car seat outside for 4 hours?? Thanks, reddit.

AITA for refusing to go to my sister's wedding if she uses her dream wedding planner?

quote:

I love my mom and sister, but to be honest they are obsessed with money/status/image.

When I got engaged to my now ex-fiance, my mom immidiatley hired me the hottest event planner in our city. This woman was hard to get and had done some beautiful events we had previously attended. She was fine at first, but as time went on I felt she was being catty and I really wanted to back out of our contract, but my mom reminded me how much she had spent and convinced me it was in my head.

Well lo and behold a few weeks before the wedding, my now ex had a breakdown about how he couldn't marry me because he was in love with someone else. Now looking back I ignored a lot of red flags and he was clearly depressed in our relationship, but at the time I was shocked. I'll admit that I just wanted to be married and ignored a lot of clear signs that he was miserable. He ended up leaving me for the loving wedding planner.

It was a difficult and humiliating time which my mom and sister helped me get through. He said some things which have really impacted my self esteem long term about how he never meant for this to happen, but he didn't realize how deeply he could feel things until he met her.

That was 3 years ago and they are currently married. my sister recently got engaged and my mom went out and hired my wedding planner's business partner. now they co-own the business, so him making money means her making money, not to mention he is her close and personal friend. He literally walked her down the aisle to marry my ex.

I expressed to my mom and sister how hurtful this was. They brushed it off and said that he is his own person and not responsible for what she did. I can see that, but I still feel that they are putting having the best of the best over my feelings.

I finally said that if they continued working with him, i wouldn't be attending. I know realistically it is ridiculous, but I just don't want my mom giving the homewrecker a dime. My sister cried and said I was sabotaging her wedding, and my mom thinks I'm being petty.

So how many degrees of separation are needed before it stops counting as being disloyal?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

I don't know about anyone else but I've got to the point now where a post without a phone being 'blown up' almost feels like a post without punctuation.

I was thinking just that on my morning thread catch up today :v:

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Solkanar512 posted:

AITA for refusing to go to my sister's wedding if she uses her dream wedding planner?

So how many degrees of separation are needed before it stops counting as being disloyal?

I feel like "directly financially supporting the homewrecker by hiring her company she owns and working with her best friend who walked her down the aisle to your would-have-been-husband" is pretty far on the "not okay" side of the line.

Lottery of Babylon fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Jul 29, 2022

New Coke
Nov 28, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Eh, being introverted doesn't necessarily mean being unpleasant, and it doesn't even have to mean having poor communicative or leadership skills.

Wife does sound pretty unpleasant, though.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I feel like "directly financially supporting the homewrecker by hiring her best friend who walked her down the aisle to your would-have-been-husband" is pretty far on the "not okay" side of the line.

You're right, of course, but if you have time to meet with a wedding planner and they do too often enough to start an affair, I'm feeling like the amount of money everyone in this story has pushes me towards "I am tired of this post. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives"

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Barudak posted:

You're right, of course, but if you have time to meet with a wedding planner and they do too often enough to start an affair, I'm feeling like the amount of money everyone in this story has pushes me towards "I am tired of this post. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives"

Yeah lol eat the rich, but "left for the wedding planner" is pretty low loving fruit for identifying a clear rear end in a top hat

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

New Coke posted:

Eh, being introverted doesn't necessarily mean being unpleasant, and it doesn't even have to mean having poor communicative or leadership skills.

No one said anything about introversion, they mean what you're saying. Poor person to person skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Grape posted:

No one said anything about introversion, they mean what you're saying. Poor person to person skills.

Yeah the worst colleagues I've had in IT are the extroverts who are just combative assholes.

E: content

AITA for speaking Italian to my GF's rude Italian American family and embarrassing them?

quote:

ETA: There may have been some confusion as to my gf's reaction, she was ashamed her family dug so deep into me, not about my response. After wanting to die for the next 48 hours she agreed I did the right thing and that it was funny

Backstory: due to my dad's job we lived in Italy for 3 years when I was younger, so I speak Italian almost fluently (it's been awhile, so I've lost some of it)

Recently I started dating a girl. She's great and I love her so much. I met her family a few nights ago for dinner. She warned me that the male side of her family is very big into being macho, into "testing" the boys the women date and are VERY big on taking pride in their Italian ancestry. I think besides the grandfather, however, they were almost all born in Bergen County, NJ but whatever, its nice to take pride in ones heritage.

Long story short at dinner they kept making jokes at my expense (I honestly would not call it bullying, just things about my height, beard, shaved head). They tried making fun of my IT job too but stopped once I told them my income. It was overall not a bad experience, but a not so pleasant one. Anyways, her older brother kept pushing things, giving me exceptional amounts of poo poo for playing Lacrosse in HS (apparently its a sport for prissy rich kids and not manly like football or baseball). He ended his rant by saying "hey, we're just a big Italian family, we're loud and tell it how we see it! Hahaha!" and all the family except my girlfriend laughed. So I, for the next minute, responded to everything they said in Italian. My girlfriend buried her head in shame, the grandfather laughed and everyone else kept looking at each other confused before telling me they didn't speak Italian. I replied "then don't use your Italian heritage as an excuse to behave poorly when you can't even speak the language." They got mad, but the grandfather told them all I was right and to be quiet.

My girlfriend isn't mad, just ashamed, I think the grandfather likes me, but word from my gf's sister is that all the men are furious, think I'm a smart rear end and that I disrespected them and their masculinity in an unforgiveable way. So AITA?

Soylent Pudding fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Jul 29, 2022