Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
North Korean studies is a weird sometime hobby of mine, so I'm definitely a Blowhead this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

They touched on it but the level of death and destruction the US committed is so enraging, I think ~25% of the North Korean population was wiped out. Our media still has the audacity to put out those "Kim Jung Un kills a general using artillery" like stories.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Yeah, I've never done the research to figure out if the US used biological weapons because I don't see how it matters? I'm sure those weapons were less effective than the constant bombing of anything taller than a cow.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/matthewsitman/status/1552081641283125251?s=21&t=TxAcdRXlrAwlPMlP9klq7w

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They touched on it but the level of death and destruction the US committed is so enraging, I think ~25% of the North Korean population was wiped out. Our media still has the audacity to put out those "Kim Jung Un kills a general using artillery" like stories.

It's really impossible to overstate how evil the United States behaved in Korea, genocide almost undersells it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

What happened to Brendan and Noah with Stitcher?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Did anyone even use that app

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Groovelord Neato posted:

I presume Stitcher was handing out big bags of cash to draw known creators (and thus users) and the money has dried up. Or the company is just total monsters to work with.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Stitcher premium just doesn't work well at all, and because stitcher is owned by siriusxm there's no real responsiveness to software or even podcast creators issues

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cached Money posted:

also lol at this:

Briahna waiting for Virgil to return like that dog at the end of that Futurama episode

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Maybe Virgil is the producer now

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Briahna waiting for Virgil to return like that dog at the end of that Futurama episode

"Keep the Faith,

Brie"

https://twitter.com/Arbitrarymagi/status/1409505812867915776?s=20&t=nLWravCne1WGK1cG5mT7Gw

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
The statement is still coming, he's taking his time to make sure the wording is correct.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Everyone should absolutely keep emailing him. He appreciates the encouragement!

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
going back and editing that episode where they censor Will yelling Virgils email and removing the censor, but not telling anyone.

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

Groovelord Neato posted:

Idk about them but I remember the YKS boys alluding to them being lovely and unresponsive to work with. Possibly delaying payments iirc.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

papa horny michael posted:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

papa horny michael posted:

i was working on an unrelated podcast and one of the hosts kept riffing that if anyone had complaints about the show to email virgil texas. don't know if it made the cut cuz the episode's not out yet but i couldn't stop laughing

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
random podcasts you'd never in a million years think the hosts listen to cum town or chapo will slow roll a mullen joke, or an email virgil bit. love it every time

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They finally pulled him from the yacht
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1552689130907254786?t=Hq-JIFIKyjYkEtgrL9dMEg&s=19

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

He's looking so good
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1552669688160784384?t=GnvbaLZPa2nr_Q5Y_4k8qA&s=19

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
He's absorbed the sandtrout into his body

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Emperor Palpatine looking rear end ex-President

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F50QIqh8so

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
lol felix

Alex Jones is just so like... interesting.. he's like a dark free speech magician.. id totally watch his self justifying tug job of a documentary because he's just like, so compelling

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

HOLY gently caress this is legitimately startling

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

bop bop perano posted:

it's just a race between him and joe to see who melts into a puddle of rotten sludge before the election.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Not sure why they said he looks wetter than ever. He looks quite the opposite. He looks like a dry rub chicken wing that had the juices sucked out.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
he's the venture bros clone slugs when they get out of the tank too early

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dr Christmas posted:

Not sure why they said he looks wetter than ever. He looks quite the opposite. He looks like a dry rub chicken wing that had the juices sucked out.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He looks like a turtle in that picture imo

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Looking like a combination of Zell Miller and the blob vampire from Blade

ThizzFace
Jul 26, 2022

by Azathoth

terrorist ambulance posted:

lol felix

Alex Jones is just so like... interesting.. he's like a dark free speech magician.. id totally watch his self justifying tug job of a documentary because he's just like, so compelling

love watching goons miss the point
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783133&userid=157467
ctrl+F "felix"

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

How does he compete with this one

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

:dogstare:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

bop bop perano posted:

He looks like someone shot him with a cartoon aging beam

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he looked far better when he had covid and was hopped up on steroids.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

please dont post in this thread, you were permabanned for a good reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
who tf is thizzface