Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

How the gently caress is this a working email address?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

Kingo Ligma posted:

How the gently caress is this a working email address?

A lot of companies no longer configure their mail servers/mail service to bounce emails to nonexistent addresses, as that would leak information. It might be internally just dropped on the floor, or bucketed for auto-archival just in case, or forwarded to some poor schmuck of an intern to decide what to do with.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
:(

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

head down in a pile of coke.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bad Purchase posted:

not even nostradamus could have seen it. in his wildest imagination he could never glimpse it. sad to realize all the things i'll never see, but blessed to see this one.

I think you'll find that Nostradamus once wrote "And as the star turns, the flower wilts and the hungry wolf bays on the mountain. The rain falls as the tide rises and nourishes the plant", and if you slightly rearrange the letters, remove a few words, add a few more, remember that it's allowed to substitute synonyms and synonyms of synonyms, and also words with the same amount of letters, then Nostradamus perfectly called this exact thing happening.

:smugdog:

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bad Purchase posted:

whatever happened to the elite legal team he said he was assembling a couple months ago to defend himself from the woke mob? why aren't they stopping this?
Not elite, he wanted "street fighting" lawyers IIRC. I'm imagining Saul Goodman basically.

We'll see how that works when the other side has a former judge from the court where the trial will take place.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Mr. Lobe posted:

Look no further than Alice Walton if you want to know how much more magnanimous women are as billionaires

Her neck is just as suitable for a guillotine as her male peers, I assure you

Jody Allen, Paul's sister and business partner who's now in control of all his wealth, is awful too. She has been for decades.

Just Google "jody allen sexual harassment" or "jody allen nasty" to plunge down her hole the rabbit hole.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

mdxi posted:

A lot of companies no longer configure their mail servers/mail service to bounce emails to nonexistent addresses, as that would leak information. It might be internally just dropped on the floor, or bucketed for auto-archival just in case, or forwarded to some poor schmuck of an intern to decide what to do with.

neat, man anti info leak things are interesting.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

PhazonLink posted:

neat, man anti info leak things are interesting.

Incidentally, this is why entering a fake username/email address for online banking won't give you an error anymore. It'll play along and let you try to login to a nonexistent account rather than telling you the account you're trying to login to doesn't exist.

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
Just LOL

https://twitter.com/TaylorOgan/status/1552110135539007490

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol that it was definitely going to drive into the back of that dump truck

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Stil thinkin of the guy that pulled out too fast and got covered in hot steamy cement

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Just think that if only someone spitshined Elon's curvy wurvy cryptocock this morning he'd have the drive to personally recode every Tesla to be perfect

You're betraying humanity by not latching on to his divine dangler like some sort of semen craving anglerfish

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Ugh, I know someone with a Tesla and I actually sat in the passenger's seat while they let it drive itself for short periods of time. Never again.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Tesla fanboys are the perfect example of humans who are so weak willed they will gladly shoot themselves in the face if told to do so by someone who makes them feel so good they trust the person unconditionally, except instead of killing themselves with a gun it's an unstable robocar that's constantly flipping out like a horse.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm going to ride in a Tesla tonight

if I die, it was an honor modding you all

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pictured: a mod standing next to his tesla

Only registered members can see post attachments!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

See if you can blue screen it by excessive fiddling with the onboard computer.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Seth Pecksniff posted:

RIP, Seth

(Rest In Pyrotechnics)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I honestly wish all these loving electric car companies would stop sullying the good names of awesome scientists like Nikolai Tesla and Michael Faraday.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Bogus Adventure posted:

I honestly wish all these loving electric car companies would stop sullying the good names of awesome scientists like Nikolai Tesla and Michael Faraday.

I dunno, Nikola had some pretty bad stances on things

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Songbearer posted:

Just think that if only someone spitshined Elon's curvy wurvy cryptocock this morning he'd have the drive to personally recode every Tesla to be perfect

You're betraying humanity by not latching on to his divine dangler like some sort of semen craving anglerfish

Roko's blowjob.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

kazil posted:

I dunno, Nikola had some pretty bad stances on things

yeah archivists found a journal wherein he once laughed at a pepe frog meme.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

pictured: a mod standing next to his tesla

Cops are the only people who should be driving teslas, too bad the cars can't be programmed to only hurt the Turners when they flip out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nuts and Gum posted:

Scum. Ban tesla

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Nuts and Gum posted:

Tesla absolutely and unequivocally thought that women doing work that he saw as masculine was a sign of the deterioration of civilisation

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Nuts and Gum posted:

he was a eugenicist so this tracks

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
It's interesting that Chamath is being brought into the legal battle between Elon's penis and Twatter now:

Twatter is pulling Elon's Penis and those of his billionaire friends into its $44 billion legal hole with a hairy number of subpoenas

Chamath is at least as hated as Elon by those in the know:

Silicon Valley Star Chamath Palihapitiya Is No "Slobbin' Your Knobbin'" Robin Hood

Yeah, I know, I've never heard of Jacobin.com either, or Walter Bragman for that matter. Enjoy all the pseudo-intelligent, closeted parent-hating, anti-capitalist rancor you'll find there, but it's only $1.60 a month to join!

Disclaimer: I may have toyed with the article titles just a tad...

:foksmash:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’ll admit it, i couldn’t make sense of that post, but thanks for posting anyway you did the right thing

JackBandit
Jun 6, 2011
I thought that was going to be about the hbo show Silicon Valley

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Anton Chigurh posted:

It's interesting that Chamath is being brought into the legal battle between Elon's penis and Twatter now:

Twatter is pulling Elon's Penis and those of his billionaire friends into its $44 billion legal hole with a hairy number of subpoenas

Silicon Valley Star Chamath Palihapitiya Is No "Slobbin' Your Knobbin'" Robin Hood

Yeah, I know, I've never heard of Jacobin.com either, or Walter Bragman for that matter. Enjoy all the pseudo-intelligent, closeted parent-hating, anti-capitalist rancor you'll find there, but it's only $1.60 a month to join!

Not sure who chamath is or what most of that means but I like the use of gunther.

Anton Chigurh
Mar 18, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Bad Purchase posted:

i’ll admit it, i couldn’t make sense of that post, but thanks for posting anyway you did the right thing

My Internet Sarcasm Meter went on the blink early this morning, so thank you kind sir person!!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Anton Chigurh posted:

u were a lot scarier in the movie than whatever this is tbh

I Miss Snausages
Mar 8, 2005
Volvorific!
I wonder why Elon Musk has not posted on Twitter today after the Alex Jones text message fiasco?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
He's being a real life Ironman Rick and making the finishing touches on his human shaped robots that are getting release this Sept.

he's also looking up rights to buy the song so he can release them on whatever date the song mentions.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Toupee Groupie posted:

I wonder why Elon Musk has not posted on Twitter today after the Alex Jones text message fiasco?

In fact stunning silence from all the alt-right shitbags, quite the coincidence....

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

MakaVillian posted:

In fact stunning silence from all the alt-right shitbags, quite the coincidence....

Alex: "once you buy Twitter you're gonna let me back on right?"

Elon: "uhhh... About that..."

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/blakersdozen/status/1555539306734927873?s=21&t=xKc7xZCr5uCs8lMrRDqpEA

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Makes sense given that he's a soulless fuckwad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

the glove fits so u can't acquit