Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
lol jsut remembered secret eddie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
That's 323-481-4422

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

lol jsut remembered secret eddie

I'M ON MY WAY TO ICECREAM PLACE!

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
The sweater bros YouTube posted a clip of Nick talking about Stav leaving on jim and Sam which I didn’t hear, and I tried to see if it was in another video or something and couldn’t find it.. but holy poo poo their YouTube page is wild, this is like some plunderphonics/Steve Reich poo poo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf6gTL4s8_o

Lol he rules

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Idgi

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

General contractor Charlie Rose angrily renovating the new studio space because the loving outlet plates are broken God damnit

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I miss the old thread

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

This thread is much better.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Rip megaman

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Nega Nick

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

I miss the old thread

I still sometimes click on phiz and stare at the screen for a couple seconds like an old man with dementia forgetting why he walked into the room

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

henkman posted:

I still sometimes click on phiz and stare at the screen for a couple seconds like an old man with dementia forgetting why he walked into the room

once a day for sure

I hit the x on all the threads I accidentally clicked on over the years so it's easier to recognize a blank forum where I don't belong

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
The way Nick went from Torturing the poo poo out of Adam every episode of Cum Town to Being super deferential and friendly and nice once stav left and TAFS started is really throwing me for a loop lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

New narrative we should all establish: Nick bullying Adam was entirely Stav's idea, Stav figured the more Nick made fun of Adam the less he'd make fun of Stav

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

henkman posted:

You do know that User Control Panel shows all the threads you are active in, right?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It's nice to see what other threads exist sometimes

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Harminoff posted:

You do know that User Control Panel shows all the threads you are active in, right?

this only works if you check the “automatically bookmark threads you post in” option.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

this only works if you check the “automatically bookmark threads you post in” option.

defaulted for me but im a stupid newbie

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
yeah, it probably is now, but it wasn't for me, at least.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://twitter.com/KevinWrasslin/status/1552878038819356674

this reminds me of when the boys found out about mega64 and were roasting the wiki lmao

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

The way Nick went from Torturing the poo poo out of Adam every episode of Cum Town to Being super deferential and friendly and nice once stav left and TAFS started is really throwing me for a loop lol

It's so unnatural, like seeing a lion prostrate itself before a gazelle. It's still funny a couple weeks in, but as Adam's confidence outpaces his comedic ability it feels like Nick could snap at any moment.

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
I mean, Nick was always cool to Adam when stav wasn’t available for the pod. Stav just needed someone to punch down at else they both remember how easy it is to make fun of him

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

yeah nick was always nice to adam when it was just the two of them, he just reverts to bullying him and adam reverts to playing up his subservient incompetence to comical levels when there's more people, particularly louder comics in the dynamic. like on jim and sam they pretty quickly went into the old dynamic of adam basically throwing lobs for everybody to dunk on him. they have a really good chemistry with one another where they switch it on and off and nick is right that adam does have just an unflappable constitution to be able to prostrate himself completely on a dime for comedic sake. and obviously that they're best friends irl helps, you can tell they really love each other

it was very funny on matt and shane to see shane's pathological bully instincts just chomping at the bit to go at adam but him being not exactly sure if it fit with the new "Adam's the Star" bit the boys were trying to do with TAFS, and it ended up with adam kind of bullying shane lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

adam tries to not let it seep into the show, but he's a tremendous bully. don't forget the time he made that poor podcaster girl cry on the uber? or his longstanding harassment campaign against a black owned coffee shop?

Cocaine is Abel
Nov 12, 2021
Or his bullying of Bam, which got pointed out the other day

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he and his thug friends nearly shut down that club, too

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

his snipe as bam and his wife leave the room

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

adam is just prince in chappelles show

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

i say swears online posted:

he and his thug friends nearly shut down that club, too

Their conduct was unacceptable

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

grieving for Gandalf posted:

his snipe as bam and his wife leave the room

ice cold

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
adam is the most dangerous and most manipulative man in podcasting

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

adam is the most dangerous and most manipulative bug in podcasting

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nick mullen is the most handsome man on television

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol Nick looks like Hasan in those jim sam clips

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/OkButStill/status/1553103354032693248/photo/1

Just thought of this thread that's all

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
I’m just now starting the first episode of this pod cast, I hope it’s all it’s cracked up to be!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The bad super stories are going to own.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Quality content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Jesus dude hahahahaha