Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

lol the newest rlm with the bullying teacher is insane

the black spine one? i hate those but ugh fine i guess ill watch it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

petit choux posted:

Here's a blast from the past

:hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhhQkptikzg

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i can vibe with this...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

the black spine one? i hate those but ugh fine i guess ill watch it

it's pretty good!!

u can probably skip the Jenga intro though..... takes too long to get to a scary state of the board...

full point
Jan 21, 2006

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just re-watched an animated film from 82, the Secret of NIMH. It actually had some decent art. It was a much more modern story than I realized, or could be made into one. Are there any other good renditions to anybody's knowledge?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

godspeed a.lo!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/newsmax/status/1553210029737529344?s=20&t=zs9e1erWozV-Z4BpDZCSZQ

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

petit choux posted:

Just re-watched an animated film from 82, the Secret of NIMH. It actually had some decent art. It was a much more modern story than I realized, or could be made into one. Are there any other good renditions to anybody's knowledge?

secret of nimh was hosed up if you watched it when you were like 5

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

walking home through constant drizzle here in my neighborhood and some guy was sitting forlornly in an outdoor dining shed alone trying unsuccessfully to turn tricks outside one of the gay bars and it was one of the sadder things I've seen in person lately

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Watching Somebody Feed Phil, and Finland looks really nice. What's the evil hidden by the veneer of paradise there

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

i have never eaten a choco taco.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

if your first name is Decoldest you'd better believe you're getting an air conditioning endorsement deal

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Debiggest Johnson

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/billdifilippo/status/1553084744195260422

god bless this man

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Buddykins posted:

fairly sure i lost my opportunity for a bar management position i wanted too, considering mckinney is a small town, and gossip gets around. Something i got so excited and happy about for the first time in years. genuinely just want to give up at this point.

Dude, you gotta get at least a little mostly sober before you can expect mgnt in bar stuff. I know managers aren't but still

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

[quote="Good Citizen" post="525194895"
secret of nimh was hosed up if you watched it when you were like 5
[/quote]

I think we read the novel as a class in middle school or something. I bet you'd get death threats now. I guess it was about my senior year in hs. when the film released to Showtime or something.

It's pretty well done for old school hand-drawn animation. Also I noticed the view from the old rat's orb was sort of a HUD.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

Watching Somebody Feed Phil, and Finland looks really nice. What's the evil hidden by the veneer of paradise there

in the former capital city of Turku they have a Posankka, which is a combination pig (possu) and duck (ankka)

it was originally floating on the river through town but now it sits by one of the highways into town as a greeting to travelers

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

in the former capital city of Turku they have a Posankka, which is a combination pig (possu) and duck (ankka)

you think that's a pig tail your climbing?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

petit choux posted:

I think we read the novel as a class in middle school or something. I bet you'd get death threats now. I guess it was about my senior year in hs. when the film released to Showtime or something.

I read the novel before I ever saw the movie and when I saw the movie I was ticked off that they made the rats' underground lair all creepy and weird instead of the model of midcentury modern efficiency that the book described it as

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie posted:

you think that's a pig tail your climbing?

I know a computer nerd from Turku and he once made a freeware thrust-vs-gravity-style video game where you have to guide your rocket to "the only Posankka on the moon"

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Oh poo poo I just got invited to Dall-E rad!

WTF THEY WON'T ALLOW TRUMP REQUESTS

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

tacodaemon posted:

I know a computer nerd from Turku and he once made a freeware thrust-vs-gravity-style video game where you have to guide your rocket to "the only Posankka on the moon"

cool

not

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zisky posted:

do they allow turmps or rtups or teps

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Zisky posted:

give it the tmrup or a tromble

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

:hmmyes:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Zisky posted:

post where they say that.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

fairly sure i lost my opportunity for a bar management position i wanted too, considering mckinney is a small town, and gossip gets around. Something i got so excited and happy about for the first time in years. genuinely just want to give up at this point.

https://twitter.com/_lildubois/status/1045907408474664961

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Zisky posted:

retumbo!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I want to put more Posankkas on the moon

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
This is some bullshit.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I bet I could get Elon Musk drunk and he'd launch a Posankka to the moon for me

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

tacodaemon posted:

do they allow trvmps, this is important

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
im still mad all my random number tickets had single digit numbers for the first ball and the drawing was a loving 67.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
how is everything going, i've been kinda offline most of the day but i'll assume everything is good and on a track to get even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

PDP-1 posted:

how is everything going, i've been kinda offline most of the day but i'll assume everything is good and on a track to get even better

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1553211947624964096