Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

who picks next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

imagine havin to follow up metal gear july lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

PRODUCER: That’s a hell of an act. What do you call it?
TLD: Metal Gear July

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Fungah! posted:

you guys are gonna love Bonk Week

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

you guys are gonna love Bonk Week

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
I'm gonna pick a number today for next week

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

congrats to cubone! please let me know the game for 8/1 ASAP and also some challenges and I'll reach out to sub-actuality to make the trophies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Congrats to the next game club pick Metal Gear Solid V

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

:unsmigghh:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh hell yeah

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training posted:

Game Club has been cancelled

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
im going to try my best to finish acid before the deadline but the combo of live a live and xeboblade 3 completely destroyed any hope of also picking up my half finished psp peace walker save this month

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
in face let me get this out of the way before i forget again

: Beat the Tutorial (thats right, go ahead and just give this a shot)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

oh my god Fatman is pissing me off

19 second 3 bomb timers where 2 of them are under a container and he's guarding the last one
the coolant is a piece of poo poo
raiden's cartwheel hitbox just floats by him half the time

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

oh my god Fatman is pissing me off

19 second 3 bomb timers where 2 of them are under a container and he's guarding the last one
the coolant is a piece of poo poo
raiden's cartwheel hitbox just floats by him half the time

just beat fatman and i never even thought to try to use the cartwheels to knock him over. thats brilliant

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

In Training posted:

:twisted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

if you kill him with bombs still around you lose lol...god drat it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

fatman is finally loving dead. smooth sailing until the harrier

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

fatman is finally loving dead. smooth sailing until the harrier

drat nice work

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I wish I hadn't been so busy this month. I'm going to beat Metal Gear tonight, then I'm wondering if I should try to beat Metal Gear 2 in one sitting all day tomorrow

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Joan posted:

I wish I hadn't been so busy this month. I'm going to beat Metal Gear tonight, then I'm wondering if I should try to beat Metal Gear 2 in one sitting all day tomorrow

Do it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

in face let me get this out of the way before i forget again

: Beat the Tutorial (thats right, go ahead and just give this a shot)

nicely done! welcome (officially) to the club

https://impzone.club/case-absolutelyanything.html

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Joan posted:

if you haven’t ever played Ghost Babel I think you should play Ghost Babel

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Harrier down, way easier than fatman. I was kinda worried about it too.

Time to slip on seagull poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joan posted:

do it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

if you haven’t ever played Ghost Babel I think you should play Ghost Babel

yeah this too

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

vamp nearly put me to sleep, 5-10 minutes of waiting each attempt before reaching the final phase where he can actually kill you. Finally figured out that he's really stupid and will just walk at you if you go prone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
setting my vita and a kids clothing catalog next to a window tonight in the hopes i will awake to find it hacked

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Jesus

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

setting my vita and a kids clothing catalog next to a window tonight in the hopes i will awake to find it hacked

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Just finished climbing the endless staircase. Noticed the security door on the way up but didn't try to get through it during the chase sequence. Was feeling smart about going back down and opening it without pursuit until I got there and Otacon called to tell me it won't open anyway and it was pointless to come back :mad:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

: Beat the Game
: Unlock the Solar Gun

1 kill! It must have been during act 5, I got 0 kills in every other act. That's annoying. Oh well. Really good game overall and a great wrap-up to Solid Snake's story.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

: Unlock the Solar Gun

1 kill! It must have been during act 5, I got 0 kills in every other act. That's annoying. Oh well. Really good game overall and a great wrap-up to Solid Snake's story.

gah! Nicely done anyway

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

(not pictured: 100000 quits to title)
: Unlock the Stealth Camo (PLATINUM IZCG TROPHY)

It wasn't Foxhound but I'm okay with this. I had no idea exactly how many times I had saved so I was sweating that all game. Highlights were:
* Wasting a day trying to make it to Ocelot unit with no saves, as soon as I figured out one screen I started fumbling the next one
* Restarting the End fight six times, finally winning and saving immediately afterwards before the ladder. Fought him a seventh time from an earlier save and of course made it straight through to the Fury afterwards.
* The fucker lying down next to a log staring at the forest wall on the second to last screen of the game. Why??
* Realizing that I forgot to pick up the snow camo on arriving at the last screen of the game, and the only other good options are spider and scientist.

This game is much better than I remember it, I had ranked it just below 4 and 2 when I first played them but it's just so fun to play.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

oof

welcome posted:

This game is much better than I remember it, I had ranked it just below 4 and 2 when I first played them but it's just so fun to play.

nice work. MGS3 is by far the one I'd pick if I could only pick one. once you learn the nuances of the controls none of the others can compare. MGS1 comes close for me now though, it feels great. if only MGS3 had VR missions

Fighting through all 128 arsenal tengu now. Thank you so much Olga for punching me in the dick for half my health before this part

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

part 1 down lol. kills are nearing the 400 mark

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

part 2 was ezpz. solid snake is a loving badass.

now for 20 RAYs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

part 2 was ezpz. solid snake is a loving badass.

now for 20 RAYs

lol good luck