Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Okay but EvE is something awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Rudeboy Detective posted:

The forest beckons

The river calls me

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

The Shortest Path posted:

Okay but EvE is something awful

I mean yeah

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

I would have made absolute bank if I'd remembered to fit a gas scoop today

Oh definitely, gas huffing is very good isk right now! The low-sec mykoserocin sites are also really good, so keep an eye out for those too. Make sure to bring a gnosis along wit dah gooses huffing farts, the boosts they bring to all the ventures/prospects/barges and their own yield is very, very good. Here's a couple fits if you want. T1 scoops for no waste, or you can roll T2 scoops/harvesters to maximise yield if you don't think you'll clear the site within the 18 minutes before the sleepers show up (if you have no means to kill them). The barges don't make much sense because their T1 harvesters are freakin garbo for yield, and the T2 have absolutely brutal waste. The T1 harvester covetors have decent yield, but the T1 venture harvests ~90% of the T1 covetor for a fraction of the price, so.. yeah. Anyways here ya go

Gnosis, scanner+depot in cargo for emergencies, T2 huffer refit stays in station and only used if you can't clear the sleeper spawn
code:
[Gnosis, huffing]

Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II

Large Shield Extender II
Compact Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Large Shield Extender II
F-90 Compact Sensor Booster, ECCM Script
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Mining Foreman Burst II, Mining Laser Optimization Charge

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
Medium Cargohold Optimization II

Hornet EC-300 x5
Infiltrator II x5

Mining Foreman Mindlink

Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16
Mobile Depot x1
Gas Cloud Scoop II x5
Core Probe Launcher I x1
Venture, refit to core probe launcher if no one else has one, T2 refit stays in station as needed
code:
[Venture, Gas]

Warp Core Stabilizer II

Medium Shield Extender II
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Cetus Scoped Burst Jammer

Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Prototype Cloaking Device I

Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints I
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Small Low Friction Nozzle Joints I

Hornet EC-300 x2

Gas Cloud Scoop II x2
Core Probe Launcher I x1
Fast Align T1 Covetor, T2 refit same as above
code:
[Covetor, Cheeki breeki Gas Huffer]

Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Warp Core Stabilizer II

Sensor Booster II, ECCM Script
Sensor Booster II, ECCM Script

Gas Cloud Harvester I
Gas Cloud Harvester I

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints I

Acolyte II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Mobile Depot x1
Gas Cloud Harvester II x2
Core Probe Launcher I x1

Mederlock fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jul 31, 2022

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Good Dumplings posted:

this one's good, but not for the reason he meant

faaart posted:

[1:37 PM] globby: Imagine where we'd be if we didnt lose our poo poo over nothing at [lovely Goonswarm Echoes CEO]

lmao is this referencing the GoonSwarm Empire Night Commander that said "if you don't like how i'm running things, there's the door" in discord, which resulted in literally everyone leaving as soon as the sentence finished

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2w_EHt3ug

Garr khan did nothing wrong

god i miss that iteration of Hole Squad, loving Garr Khan creating a corp of pubbies and then fleecing them for everything they owned, locking them out of their own tower, and then getting Hole Squad to drop on the mercs his victims hired to kill him.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jul 31, 2022

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Durendal posted:

Please remember when discussing splinter groups that Goonwaffe and Swarm severed their connections to these forums and are no longer legitimate.

By their own decision, I don't believe it was formally ruled that they can't be affiliated (albeit the writing was indeed on the wall), but I guess it was easier to disassociate than deal with people insisting that they unban people who called stuff out and to then take tangible steps to remove mittani

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

So, lessons learned from ragerolling today:

C5 statics that generate at -25% mass will collapse at 2 hot jumps and lock 2 of your rolling ships out.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

dragonshardz posted:

So, lessons learned from ragerolling today:

C5 statics that generate at -25% mass will collapse at 2 hot jumps and lock 2 of your rolling ships out.

Globby is going to come to our houses and shame us for turning our kb red... redder.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Mederlock posted:

Oh definitely, gas huffing is very good isk right now! The low-sec mykoserocin sites are also really good, so keep an eye out for those too. Make sure to bring a gnosis along wit dah gooses huffing farts, the boosts they bring to all the ventures/prospects/barges and their own yield is very, very good. Here's a couple fits if you want. T1 scoops for no waste, or you can roll T2 scoops/harvesters to maximise yield if you don't think you'll clear the site within the 18 minutes before the sleepers show up (if you have no means to kill them). The barges don't make much sense because their T1 harvesters are freakin garbo for yield, and the T2 have absolutely brutal waste. The T1 harvester covetors have decent yield, but the T1 venture harvests ~90% of the T1 covetor for a fraction of the price, so.. yeah. Anyways here ya go

Gnosis, scanner+depot in cargo for emergencies, T2 huffer refit stays in station and only used if you can't clear the sleeper spawn
code:
[Gnosis, huffing]

Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II
Expanded Cargohold II

Large Shield Extender II
Compact Multispectrum Shield Hardener
Large Shield Extender II
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Gas Cloud Scoop I
Mining Foreman Burst II, Mining Laser Optimization Charge

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints II
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
Medium Cargohold Optimization II

Hornet EC-300 x5
Infiltrator II x5

Mining Foreman Mindlink

Mobile Depot x1
Gas Cloud Scoop II x5
Core Probe Launcher I x1

holy poo poo I never thought of the Gnosis for gas huffing, thanks for the suggestion

I love using gnosises for hacking and random poo poo, I think they're severely underestimated w/ respect to utility

almighty
Mar 9, 2011

orange juche posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2w_EHt3ug

Garr khan did nothing wrong

god i miss that iteration of Hole Squad, loving Garr Khan creating a corp of pubbies and then fleecing them for everything they owned, locking them out of their own tower, and then getting Hole Squad to drop on the mercs his victims hired to kill him.

Frankly, I'm still unsure as to whether Garr Khan was Ordo Garr or not.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Bigbillthaboss posted:

holy poo poo I never thought of the Gnosis for gas huffing, thanks for the suggestion

I love using gnosises for hacking and random poo poo, I think they're severely underestimated w/ respect to utility

Read the megathread in the corp forums, Bill ;p

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

I'd say that instead of reading the megathread, bill's abuser rear end can eat large amounts of poo poo

(realtalk, mods why is bbtb not threadbanned given poo poo like this. like globby I can understand but bbtb literally tries to paper over abuse with decorum bullshit)

Good Dumplings fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jul 31, 2022

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Oh, word, Bill was just trying to get out ahead of this?

Who would have thought :cripes:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i wouldn't have expected making fun of the lovely splinter group's killboard full of "goons" would be met with nearly 50 replies defending it, lying about it, and getting personal over it

corgski posted:

The irony in Globby telling us that none of us play EvE is the fact that it's true.

We don't play nullsec with its sov grinds and endless spreadsheets. We don't play highsec with its dull grindy missions. We don't play FW or incursions or any of the new content CCP has cooked up for the player base in the past five years. We, truthfully and honestly, don't play the game that EvE players play.

Or to borrow a wonderful line that GSF no longer has claim to:

We don't play EvE. We play Something Awful.

one of the cringiest posts i've ever read on here tbh, should've just quoted dj instead

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

one of the cringiest posts i've ever read on here tbh, should've just quoted dj instead

If I make you cringe enough maybe you'll stop posting.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Bonus room guy: "man that's cringe"

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Potato Salad posted:

Bonus room guy: "man that's cringe"

you have so little clue it's astonishing

is this how you cope with ideas you don't like?

remember when you tried to imply deadtear was a transphobe because 'you know some transphobic people who didn't like him'

you can keep spreading your nonsense, everyone already knows you never know what you're talking about

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
globby it's okay, this is all just a dream. you have to wake up. the freighter's gonna get away

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm gonna have to start ignoring you fuckers quoting globby.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Good Dumplings posted:

globby it's okay, this is all just a dream. you have to wake up. the prey coerced into the "bonus room" is gonna get away

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

i wouldn't have expected making fun of the lovely splinter group's killboard full of "goons" would be met with nearly 50 replies defending it, lying about it, and getting personal over it

same

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

"

Excellent troll good $ir!:monocle: o-ho, groundbreaking poo poo u got em allll to look and tell you that the thing you care about is not the thing that they care about does it come in flex fit

imma donate 50bn to gooses rn and another bil for each lovely loving post like this by you or anyone for that matter trying to get people all riled up. they are responding to bait you into getting probated so you gently caress off, f y i

no I'm not starting a thing, no I won't take the bait, lol

don't be all weirdly hostile, all the time. globbert.

you know you wouldn't talk like that to a person in real life and I don't mean because it's about eve online it's because it's loving rude

no I'm not going to tell you what you're doing, you know what you're doing just stop

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

TheWeedNumber posted:

please stop quoting people on my block list tia

After the meltdown you had today, where do you get off?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

tldr

Good Dumplings posted:

globby it's okay, this is all just a dream. you have to wake up. the freighter's gonna get away

i wish i could wake up

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
globby stop trying to alleviate your boredom here cause you're just gonna get banned from another place

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames
Is this you too?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

i wouldn't have expected making fun of the lovely splinter group's killboard full of "goons" "goose"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

globby stop trying to alleviate your boredom here cause you're just gonna get banned from another place

deadtear aint lying and im not a mod or anything and neither is he fwiw just be civil seriously

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

"fake holesquad"

idk we got dod, vern, and a few other hole squad veterans, that seems pretty real to me.

if anyone else from back in the day wants to join GANDR, talk to me.

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

dragonshardz posted:

"fake holesquad"

idk we got dod, vern, and a few other hole squad veterans, that seems pretty real to me.

if anyone else from back in the day wants to join GANDR, talk to me.

The general consensus for the spirit of holesquad was that Dod was the death of it. So, if you're touting him as key part of the revival you're missing the point.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Hey globby keep posting, thanks to FNLN your terrible posts are singlehandedly funding our j-space empire.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

BigD7976 posted:

The general consensus for the spirit of holesquad was that Dod was the death of it. So, if you're touting him as key part of the revival you're missing the point.

I thought it was dod's absentee-ism? and that when he was around things were fine and dandy

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BigD7976 posted:

Dad Klam wasn't really the death of it, it was dead when the directorate took it out behind the shed and capped it (for the crime of good posting). He just happened to be in the drivers seat when it happened.

Keep imagining that he killed Hole Squad though.

Point to whoever the "general consensus" backing up your poo poo is lol

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

corgski posted:

Hey globby keep posting, thanks to FNLN your terrible posts are singlehandedly funding our j-space empire.

I'm not saying whoever made that donation is going to regret it, but, they're going to regret it. This whole thing reeks of a scheme to collect cash.

orange juche posted:

Dad Klam wasn't really the death of it, it was dead when the directorate took it out behind the shed and capped it (for the crime of good posting). He just happened to be in the drivers seat when it happened.

Keep imagining that he killed Hole Squad though.

Point to whoever the "general consensus" backing up your poo poo is lol

I was there, I lived through the whole fiasco. Dod Kalm was put in place because he was mittanis buddy. Full stop. Nothing more. They lived in Madison together. Spin whatever story you think is going to make you feel better. I WAS THERE. And I was outspoken as gently caress about it the whole time. I was not quiet about it on goonfleet.com.

BigD7976 fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jul 31, 2022

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

BigD7976 posted:

I'm not saying whoever made that donation is going to regret it, but, they're going to regret it. This whole thing reeks of a scheme to collect cash.

i mean we're in a hole and we're setup w/ web services so it's going pretty great so far.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

BigD7976 posted:

You're just bitter because you got yourself banned from our discord.

E: Banned for defending the pedo BFM of all loving people. Why are you still posting here?

corgski fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Jul 31, 2022

BigD7976
Feb 24, 2014

by VideoGames

corgski posted:

You're just bitter because you got yourself banned from our discord.

Right, banned from your discord because my opinion was that anyone making accusations bares the burden of proof. Which is the basic premise of forming a logical argument. Without a burden of proof anyone can accuse anyone of anything for any reason.

Like, I could totally accuse you of raping Michael Jackson, and without being required to provide proof, it should just be accepted as fact, right?

corgski posted:

E: Banned for defending the pedo BFM of all loving people. Why are you still posting here?

Quote me anywhere defending BFM. Ever.

BigD7976 fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

BigD7976 posted:

I was there, I lived through the whole fiasco. Dod Kalm was put in place because he was mittanis buddy. Full stop. Nothing more. They lived in Madison together. Spin whatever story you think is going to make you feel better. I WAS THERE. And I was outspoken as gently caress about it the whole time. I was not quiet about it on goonfleet.com.

You are very loving angry about people not playing the way you want them to play, with who you want them to play with, go touch some grass dude.