Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Look, I'm sure professor what's-his-name has a room full of clothes somewhere in that chateau. They can't all be soiled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Ok fine we can't be sure those pants don't have poo poo in them but we can be sure the ones we're wearing do. It really doesn't matter as long as there's not so much poo poo in the other pants that we can't find our car keys.

Change into the other pants. poo poo pants repeatedly until the pockets bulge out and the car keys drop to the floor.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

We can bathe at home. Besides we're more likely to get a seat on the bus or train or plane (?) like this.

Obviously we know where we live. We're just a little confused after all we've been through lately. Let's google it to remind ourselves of the best route to take home since of course we know where we live. Who would forget a thing like that?

While we're at let's look up this society of people that hate us. That seems like something we should keep abreast of.

You google the address of your original identity's house on your phone and see it's only a 15 minute drive away. You then google the Firth Haters Society past the autocorrect results of a group dedicated to repealing the fifth amendment, a group dedicated to cleanliness and hygeine, and a group that just absolutely despises coastal scotland, you find the website for the group you're looking for. You click on it.

quote:

Welcome to the number one site for Colin Firth hate on the web (unless you're Colin Firth in which case get lost tea boy)! This british HACK has been disgracing our screens for far too long. People's FRIENDS and FAMILY all LOVE this smarmy bastard for some reason. People's GIRLFRIENDS wish they could date HIM instead. But they're IDIOTS. He's never been good in A SINGLE MOVIE. This site is a SAFE SPACE for people who HATE Colin Firth and all those who love him. If you'd like to meet up in person we have meet-ups in the following locations:

You nod your head. As much as you love Colin Firth's undeniable charm so much you stole his identity you had to admit there were some good points. Not to mention the writer kept using all caps for emphasis which is a sure sign of sanity and level-headedness. The site also has mocking recaps of all of Colin Firth's movies where they keep calling him Colon Filth and other hilarious jokes, reviews of all of his movies rated from negative 1 to negative 10, and a forum. There's actually a "FilthMeet" (the site's denizens call themselves filthies happening not too far from you tomorrow.

BigBadSteve posted:

Wipe poo on bushes.

Oops, poison ivy!

you use some poison ivy as toilet paper. good god that hurts.

Wait a minute we drove here! Our car is still parked at the mansion somewhere and our keys are probably in our old pants in the study. Our old pants would also probably not have quite as much poo poo in them.

Ok fine we can't be sure those pants don't have poo poo in them but we can be sure the ones we're wearing do. It really doesn't matter as long as there's not so much poo poo in the other pants that we can't find our car keys.

BigBadSteve posted:

Change into the other pants. poo poo pants repeatedly until the pockets bulge out and the car keys drop to the floor.

You slip back into the mansion and take your pants back. You poo poo in them until your car keys fall out. And then drive back to your original identity's apartment.

You are now at your apartment pretending to be Colin Firth wearing soiled pants. You are still covered in blood. There's a Firth Haters meeting tomorrow. What do you do?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
surely we are running out of turds to poop out at this point

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

surely we are running out of turds to poop out at this point

If the Colin Firth Hater meeting isn't until tomorrow we've got plenty of time to refill our bowels.

Find the nearest restaurant or wherever and do some dumpster diving for some food.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If the Colin Firth Hater meeting isn't until tomorrow we've got plenty of time to refill our bowels.

Find the nearest restaurant or wherever and do some dumpster diving for some food.

we should at least check the kitchen first before we stoop to that level. We have a reputation to uphold here as beloved English actor Colin Firth.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

we should at least check the kitchen first before we stoop to that level. We have a reputation to uphold here as beloved English actor Colin Firth.

I really feel like Colin Firth would appreciate a good deal though…

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I really feel like Colin Firth would appreciate a good deal though…

maybe our kitchen is already full of disgusting rancid trash for us to eat. we shouldn't let it go bad

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

maybe our kitchen is already full of disgusting rancid trash for us to eat. we shouldn't let it go bad

This is very Colin Firth.

Okay but if there’s no garbage in the kitchen bin, I say we head to a dumpster and feast.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Let's walk to the nearest McDonald's and seek employment. Demonstrate our hustle by strolling into the back and handling the food.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Okay but if there’s no garbage in the kitchen bin, I say we head to a dumpster and feast.

I just realized, we need to be thinking more Englishly if we're to remain in character. I should have said Perhaps there's some lovely rancid rubbish for us to eat in the kitchen. :ughh:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What country are we in?

Either way we should probably bathe, change, and get some sleep. Colin Firth walking around covered in blood and faeces is likely to garner some unwanted attention. Especially with those blasted paparazzos never giving him a moments peace!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

What country are we in?

Either way we should probably bathe, change, and get some sleep. Colin Firth walking around covered in blood and faeces is likely to garner some unwanted attention. Especially with those blasted paparazzos never giving him a moments peace!

New Jersey

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

I’m sorry, I somehow lost track along the way. Are we the real Colin Firth or just pretending to be him???

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’m sorry, I somehow lost track along the way. Are we the real Colin Firth or just pretending to be him???

We are pretending to be Colin forth but really really well

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Oh well then we should probably not bathe if we want to fit in. If anything we should smear more faeces on ourselves. It's not like any of the miscreants and genetic detritus around here would recognize Colin Firth anyway.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Oh well then we should probably not bathe if we want to fit in. If anything we should smear more faeces on ourselves. It's not like any of the miscreants and genetic detritus around here would recognize Colin Firth anyway.

Wait do we want to be recognized as Colin Firth if we are crashing a Colin Firth hate group meeting... I feel like that could end badly.

Whos the opposite of Colin Firth, we should dress up like them so we get accepted and loved, and not immediately beaten to death for our many Colin Firth'ian crimes.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's a Firth Hater society meeting in New Jersey. These rubes aren't going to be sober enough to know what day it is. Honestly we could ditch the whole disguise and just buy a carton of cheap domestic beer if we want them to let us in.

E: Actually that's what we should do. Go out and buy two cartons of the cheapest swill that the nearest liquor store (which is almost certainly just on the corner) sells. Skip sleeping, spend all night drinking, and cover ourselves head-to-toe in poo poo before we stumble off to this meeting tomorrow.

What's use is a disguise when you can blend in so perfectly to your surroundings as to be effectively invisible?

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 28, 2022

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
The murderer changed Snell's background to Colin Firth, so imo they are probably in love with Colin Firth and so our Colin Firth costume will be excellent for confronting the suspect. But who better than the Colin Firth haters to know who their worst enemies are?

I think we need to regain our Dr. Snell costume just for that meeting, as he was likely a member. I'm sure we can scrap together a replacement outfit out of various objects in our apartment.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

dr_rat posted:

Whose the opposite of Colin Firth, we should dress up like them so we get accepted and loved, and not immediately beaten to death for our many Colin Firth'ian crimes.

That would be the famous fat colostomy bag-wearing Firth-hating troll Colon Girth.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Let's walk to the nearest McDonald's and seek employment. Demonstrate our hustle by strolling into the back and handling the food.

Your stomach rumbles. It's been a bit since you've eaten. You hop into a dumpster outside your building and go absolutely nuts. You shovel that poo poo in there. You peek your head out from the dumpster and see a McDonald's across the street. Come to think of it it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a little extra spending money. You walk in, hop the counter and ignore the protests and yelling from the counter workers who clearly don't understand hustle. You plunge an ungloved blood-and-poo poo-soaked hand into the ground beef and throw it on the grill, while some guy is telling you to go back out front and another is threatening to call the cops. Suddenly you hear a voice yell with a grizzly jersey accent:

"What's going on 'ere? Who are you"

You see a overweight vaguely italian man whose just come out of his office and seems to be the manager. His nametag reads Sal.

"I'm oscar-winning actor Colin Firth and I want a job!"

"A job? You got blood on your hands. poo poo on your hands. You're handling food. There's trash all over your body in addition to more blood and poo poo. Your fly's down, your weiner's flopping out, where customers can see."

He sheds a single manly vaguely italian tear.

"I have never seen such professionalism and cleanliness in a new jersey mcdonalds. welcome aboard--- assistant manager."

You're employed now! I have no idea what that accomplished but you're employed! The firth haters meetings tomorrow anything else you want to do until then

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Jul 28, 2022

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Savoir Faire [Godly: Success] - You did it Colin! This is how you hustlegrind. Your impeccable sense of style has put you on the path to being a moderately high net worth individual. Take the next step by spending your time between now and the meeting of Colin Firth haters by selling as much product out of the back door as possible. It’s all about the profit margin for us now.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Look in the back for cleaning products we can huff. Also we've been unarmed this whole time. Let's check the employee lockers for a gun. And while we're here we should take a pocket full of grease. You never know when that will come in handy.

I guess if we've got time to kill we could hit on the single mums out in the dining area. It's time to put that famed Firthian charisma to the test.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

And while we're here we should take a pocket full of grease. You never know when that will come in handy.

Oh and the other pocket full of sand. Like Yin and Yang. Making at us equal and at peace.

...pretty sure on the elemental table sand is the opposite of grease. I don't know long time since I've done science.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Electrochemistry: Look in the back for cleaning products we can huff.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Celebrate our newfound employment by power-bombing Sal straight through the McFlurry machine. It’s a time-honored New Jersey tradition.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Tell everyone to get back to work while you go jerk off in the walk-in freezer.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Look in the back for cleaning products we can huff. Also we've been unarmed this whole time. Let's check the employee lockers for a gun. And while we're here we should take a pocket full of grease. You never know when that will come in handy.

I guess if we've got time to kill we could hit on the single mums out in the dining area. It's time to put that famed Firthian charisma to the test.

You check the employees lockers and find several guns. Since you don't want to be rude you limit yourself to taking three handguns and conceal them on your person. You go the fryer and take some grease and stick it in your pocket too.

dr_rat posted:

Oh and the other pocket full of sand. Like Yin and Yang. Making at us equal and at peace.

...pretty sure on the elemental table sand is the opposite of grease. I don't know long time since I've done science.

believe it or not there's no sand in a New Jersey McDonald's so you just stuff some crumbled up french fries in your other pocket instead.

You walk into the back and huff every chemical you can find. You are now high as poo poo.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Not a lot of detecting going on right now.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

You check the employees lockers and find several guns. Since you don't want to be rude you limit yourself to taking three handguns and conceal them on your person. You go the fryer and take some grease and stick it in your pocket too.

You walk into the back and huff every chemical you can find. You are now high as poo poo.

gently caress yeah! Loving my first Friday at my new job!

Better get even higher and help out with the lunch rush.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

itry posted:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

itry posted:

Tell me something to detect

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
can we detect if sticking our hand in a deep fryer caused any sort of issues with our hand?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
We should call our mom and tell her we got a job at McDonald's. She'd be so proud of us. After we should lock ourselves in the employee bathroom and stare into the mirror until it's time to go to the meeting. Then we should go to the meeting.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
> get gun

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

We already got 3 guns out of the McDonald's employee lockers!

Now that we're high on fumes, fulfilled from a day of work, and presumably full of delicious garbage, I think we should pass out in the ball pit until tomorrow when our true investigation begins

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
the ball pit is filled with bodies but they are sleeping too.

> get more guns

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

drat it, half the ball pit is turds

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

AARD VARKMAN posted:

We already got 3 guns out of the McDonald's employee lockers!

Now that we're high on fumes, fulfilled from a day of work, and presumably full of delicious garbage, I think we should pass out in the ball pit until tomorrow when our true investigation begins

fully sated you walk out into the ball pit and find yourself a nice spot to sleep. Who needs that apartment that's literally across the loving street from you?! You feel something hard beneath you,

it's another gun! you now have 4 guns.

When you wake up in the morning, it's time to go the filthies meeting. You go to the employee lockers take the keys to some loser's kia soul and head out to the holiday inn. there's a security guard out front who looks like an off-duty cop or maybe he's on-duty since the meeting's connected to a murder after all. it's probably better if the guard isn't a member of the firth haters society since you are impersonating colin firth after all. You think it might be a good idea to impress him with your wealth to sell the illusion. You gesture to the Kia smugly and say:

"Yeah. It's the hamster car."

The guard stares at you blankly. He doesn't seem to recognize who you are. Must not be a big movie guy.

"I have to search you for weapons, sir."

Crap. You have 4 stolen guns on you right now. The cop searches you and says:

"This event has a 5 gun minimum and you only have 4. You're probably not used to that being from europe and all, so I guess I can give you a loaner." He hands you a hot pink shotgun, either for fashion or to prevent you from stealing it, and waves you in. "Make sure to give it back when you leave!" He shouts.

As you walk into the event room, you see a booth set up selling firth-hating merchandise, a plastic table with a gatorade cooler and some dixie cups along with a bowl of trail mix and around a dozen people standing around conversing, all men, all unshowered and each one strapped the gently caress up. They all turn to see the newcomer and the room goes silent

"What the gently caress are you doing here? one of them says. He appears to be reaching for his hip.

How do you proceed

BIG FLUFFY DOG fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
"Strapped the gently caress up? More like BRRRRAP the gently caress up!"

They stare at you, nonplussed by your pun as no one actually said "strapped the gently caress up."

Anyway, mow them all down and search their bodies for clues .