Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Alaois posted:

he's the epic rereg guy

i cant keep track of reregs but i know their posts are poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Brut posted:

I like that last idea

[video type=""]https://i.imgur.com/5oS1NfL.mp4[/video]

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

nobody that asks to be a mod should ever be a mod

it's like calling yourself cool - you can never actually be cool unless people that are already respected tell other people you are cool

that being said I'm both old and uncool but cav and yeah ok should be added as wrestlemods in addition to our current lineup and if you disagree with that then that's just like, your opinion, man

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Orange Carlisle posted:

nobody that asks to be a mod should ever be a mod

it's like calling yourself cool - you can never actually be cool unless people that are already respected tell other people you are cool

that being said I'm both old and uncool but cav and yeah ok should be added as wrestlemods in addition to our current lineup and if you disagree with that then that's just like, your opinion, man

You just made the list.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

dang it

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I for one find the perplexing probes funny as poo poo and think they're a good thing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

CommonShore posted:

I for one find the perplexing probes funny as poo poo and think they're a good thing

maybe you should start making funny posts then!’! you’ll be able to receive all the perplexing probes you desire

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It should probably be a probatable offence to complain about probes less than 24 hours long.

I'm a sad man and still found that a 24 hour probation was no big deal, and probably the least I deserved for posting in D&D

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I don't think anyone said they can't survive without posting for a day. I don't usually weigh in on stuff like this but I felt a need to say it was weird because it is.

It's not like I have beef with the mods either. One of them I think is pretty all right the other I've known for an actual decade.

This isn't a QCS thread about a sixer it's feedback in the feedback thread.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

It should probably be a probatable offence to complain about probes less than 24 hours long.

I'm a sad man and still found that a 24 hour probation was no big deal, and probably the least I deserved for posting in D&D

perhaps you could eat all the awful probes that happen in this subforum, for the good of everyone!!!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

perhaps you could eat all the awful probes that happen in this subforum, for the good of everyone!!!

lol mad about probes

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

But then you'd miss out on all my good posts, that coincidentally happen only in threads you don't read.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sometimes complaining about probes is dumb, but this one was weird and merited questioning, imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

know that it objectively sucks to talk about how bad it is when someone lodges a complaint about weird crap. T hank you

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cavauro posted:

know that it objectively sucks to talk about how bad it is when someone lodges a complaint about weird crap. T hank you

Taping over the slot on your complaint box.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i stand corrected. can't even get mad at The Rick. one time in the past it was me and Rick watching something. might have been an alternative football league or the wnba. but it was just us.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

forkboy84 posted:

But then you'd miss out on all my good posts, that coincidentally happen only in threads you don't read.

Those threads are all in Canada and no you can't see them

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That was one of the least mean posts I've ever seen. Insane stuff. Literally called him a geek, 1st graders dish out more harsh insults.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Spermgod was right but I also understand why the mods go crazy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cavauro posted:

i stand corrected. can't even get mad at The Rick. one time in the past it was me and Rick watching something. might have been an alternative football league or the wnba. but it was just us.

I remember that.

Also I was just trying to protect you from people complaining about you. You are welcome to them if you want them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well Rick. i thought you were taping it to keep me in rather than tokeep others out. that says a lot about me. But it doesn't say this. I noticed that Spermgod person doesn't post that much here but comes around and participates when something interests them every little once in a blue moon. i hope recent events do not lose us a poster for good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

another suggestion i had was to make a stickied thread like gbs has where you tell everyone to eat 3 times a day, go to the bathroom when they have to poo poo & piss, etc. Really helps.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I asked to mod the pro wrestling forum but they said I was too stinky. A thread like that could have really helped :(

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!
I can't sticky a thread that doesn't exist :shrug:, :justpost:

If the thread sucks I won't stop people from making fun of you for it though.

Still waiting to hear from you about contest ideas, unless the gif you posted conveys way more information than it lets on.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a suggestion I had was Please don't allow people to make fun of me

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Brut posted:

I can't sticky a thread that doesn't exist :shrug:, :justpost:

If the thread sucks I won't stop people from making fun of you for it though.

Still waiting to hear from you about contest ideas, unless the gif you posted conveys way more information than it lets on.

Was this the gif?

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So, ideas for the august IK contest:

+ when we get out of the G1 group stage, run a "who wins the g1 + finals matchtime tiebreaker"
+ any other ideas anyone have???

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I don’t watch the NJPW stuff so I’m gonna say Who can most accurately guess the minutes of wrestling on the next episode of Raw?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Masterlock challenge, imo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

karmicknight posted:

+ when we get out of the G1 group stage, run a "who wins the g1 + finals matchtime tiebreaker"

Guessing a number between 1 and 100

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Brawl for all

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
fight to the death

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

two-person sack races on consecutive sundays

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Worst probe idea

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

somebody comes up with point total numbers for things that happen to every wrestler in the world for 1 week, counting the following things and more:

-having their personal entrance music played
-having their secondary entrance music played (team guys who are also singles with a diff song)
-making an entrance
-wrestling in a match
-winning the match
-being the person who is responsible for winning their match (getting the pin, submission, or doing the move that causes a countout, anything that is certifiable)
-speaking into a microphone
-showing up on camera at least once on a genuine tv show. no streaming-only

everybody who signs up would have picked a single wrestler and after they pick no one else can take that wrestler. the person whose wrestler gets the most points will become IK for 3 days

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Worst probe idea
i don’t think you can be a mod and an ik at the same time

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

karmicknight posted:

MMA math explanation thread showing why X fighter really is the best

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Biggest Naito lover.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Someone should buy a jar and put a bunch of jelly beans in it and then we should eat the jelly beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mekchu posted:

MMA math explanation thread showing why X fighter really is the best

Sean O'Haire > Shungo Oyama > Carlos Newton > Pete Spratt > Robbie Lawler > Melvin Manhoef > Mark Hunt > Derrick Lewis > Francis Ngannou