Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/LisaDeBruine/status/1553519158104555520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Carthag Tuek posted:

glenn danzig painted by beksinski?
I think it was:
Glenn Danzig on Mars, photorealistic, National Geographic picture, science fiction, horror

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's not so great with any of the other members of Dethklok. Most of them are unrecognizable but "Pickles the drummer" did turn up a couple images of green-skinned men playing the drums.

ultrafilter has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Aug 1, 2022

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I played around with Midjourney. It's a fun tool. Since it's in a discord server, you can see what other people are doing. Most of the try-hard fantasy art prompts came out pretty good. My new avatar was "a robot that hates himself in the style of communist propaganda." The other one I liked that I did was "a Jack Kirby drawing of a humanoid tiger samurai." I was hoping for like a full body action pose but I thought this was a cool result even if it wasn't what I wanted. I suppose I could have written that as the full prompt but I didn't think about it and I used up my freebies dumb meme shitposting type stuff. But I was laughing really hard as me and the friends in my group chat burned through our 25 on dumb ideas.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Midjourney is one of the most fun to play around with, but I just don't get dumping everyone into a discord server where your prompts are mixed in with a whole pile of people also constantly updating their own ones. They updated earlier today that they're near the maximum possible server size and will start more aggressively enforcing user activity to provide room for new folks, it just seems so much smoother to have a site where folks can play with prompts on their own schedule.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

yeah also it's creepy watching people trying to craft their perfect waifus.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Hygiene posted:

Midjourney is one of the most fun to play around with, but I just don't get dumping everyone into a discord server where your prompts are mixed in with a whole pile of people also constantly updating their own ones. They updated earlier today that they're near the maximum possible server size and will start more aggressively enforcing user activity to provide room for new folks, it just seems so much smoother to have a site where folks can play with prompts on their own schedule.

Yeah the discord thing is really horrible and completely turned me off using it.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

https://twitter.com/wedontexisthere/status/1554102967753744384

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Hey we saw you from across the bar...

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Carthag Tuek posted:

Hey we saw you from across the bar...
the 100 rads

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah the discord thing is really horrible and completely turned me off using it.

sorry you are ashamed of your own waifu creation work :/

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Personally I really liked that people could see my work and it gave me a sense of joy when someone clicked a variation or upscale button on my inputs, it's like being empty quoted

Alternatively when they press those buttons I wouldn't have to do it myself and spend one of my free hits

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
Switchblade Switcharoo

Evilreaver posted:

Personally I really liked that people could see my work and it gave me a sense of joy when someone clicked a variation or upscale button on my inputs, it's like being empty quoted

Alternatively when they press those buttons I wouldn't have to do it myself and spend one of my free hits

You know, this is actually very true. It feels more like a collab than a singular project sometimes.

Manky Tungeon
Jun 11, 2018
If you pay for midjourney (lol imagine paying to use a website) you can create images by DMing the bot. It's sometimes cool to see what other people are making but not so much when it's one guy spamming endless variations of "Cersei Lannister wearing micro bikini ultra realistic high resolution".

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Manky Tungeon posted:

If you pay for midjourney (lol imagine paying to use a website) you can create images by DMing the bot. It's sometimes cool to see what other people are making but not so much when it's one guy spamming endless variations of "Cersei Lannister wearing micro bikini ultra realistic high resolution".

And you don't post this man's infinite masterworks for us?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

"Huh, the zombie tag actually makes it do faces a lot bett-"

:stare:

obsolete absolution
Oct 9, 2007
forgiveness is meaningless
Please enjoy these photos from a damaged film canister recovered on Isla Nublar.

via Midjourney, gopro footage Jurassic Park ::35mm :: & gopro footage Jurassic Park, [your dinosaur here] :: 35mm ::

What does the second separator do on it's own? No idea, but without it was making paintings instead of (damaged) photos for most of them.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Fun aside, lots of "ghost" are :iiam:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

When phantasmom asks where the last OOooOo's went

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

i like the four eyed ghost that looks like it happened because the ai has seen a lot of white airplane fronts

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Markov chained a music festival lineup again! Some of these were generated with erotic or comedy book titles added to the mix.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
VHS Or Before hasn’t had a good song since like 1996

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Atomic Roosterwives is the name of my all-female They Might Be Giants cover band.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Those are almost all great but Overborables is my favorite.

EDIT:

Dick Trauma has a new favorite as of 17:59 on Aug 3, 2022

Verus
Jun 3, 2011

AUT INVENIAM VIAM AUT FACIAM
Having a lot of fun now that I finally have DALL-E access.

Baroque portrait of an anthropomorphic fish wearing a red dress. 8k, high definition.

Ancient Roman mosaic of two ducks fighting.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Verus posted:

Having a lot of fun now that I finally have DALL-E access.

Baroque portrait of an anthropomorphic fish wearing a red dress. 8k, high definition.

That one's pretty great. I like testing them with various people and animal combos, even the better ones still get confused a lot about what body parts go where and what exactly it means for some creature to look like a different one.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Verus posted:

Ancient Roman mosaic of two ducks fighting.

I love how well this looks like an actual mosaic. If you told me this was a straight-up photo from some bathhouse in Pompeii I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Verus posted:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hey just pulled out my old Nontondo! I love the design of the system itself...

But what I love so much about the platform is the great characters, like Marty-o:

and his brother Loonigi:

and their creepy enemy, Warty-o:

plus the unforgettable Scamus:

and my favorite, Linck:

and of course, Zaldo:

the lovable little Carby:

and the even more lovable Peekerchu:

plus his friends Chardmanther:

and Venisore:

(everything more or less "3D character model of [character], high poly ::video game::" or "3D character model of [character] (from [series]), high poly ::video game:: " )

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

feedmyleg posted:

Hey just pulled out my old Nontondo! I love the design of the system itself...

But what I love so much about the platform is the great characters, like Marty-o:

and his brother Loonigi:

and their creepy enemy, Warty-o:

and my favorite, Linck:

and of course, Zaldo:

the lovable little Carby:

and the even more lovable Peekerchu:

plus his friends Chardmanther:

and Venisore:

(everything more or less "3D character model of [character], high poly ::video game::" or "3D character model of [character] (from [series]), high poly ::video game:: " )

It's like they all learned an off-brand Elegy of Emptiness

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Now a palette cleanser, with some rad "1980s illustration of a scene from The Legend of Zelda" art:

Hempuli
Nov 16, 2011

Those are wonderful; I really like the way these use colour! It's inspiring me to paint something...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

feedmyleg posted:

This one kind of still works. If I saw that in a Metroid game, I'd immediately interpret it as "Samus but as a Chozo".

obsolete absolution
Oct 9, 2007
forgiveness is meaningless
This worked a little too well.

Midjourney: Wayne Knight as a knight

Midjourney: Wayne Knight as a knight slaying a wyrm

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Sir NEWMAN

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

The chainmail never stops!!!

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

That’s just Shadow of the Colossus

quote:

The TriTriTriforce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Switchblade Switcharoo

feedmyleg posted:

Now a palette cleanser, with some rad "1980s illustration of a scene from The Legend of Zelda" art:

The Sierpiński Triforce