Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Yeah the only real problem is a non-Leftover winning next HOH and backdooring Michael and Brittany. They’re protected from all other angles. All the other groups will have a partner that can be dropped except for them. Current plan is for Taylor to join Alyssa and Indy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
It's amazing how the Leftovers have made me feel about this season. They turned chicken poo poo into chicken salad

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Teek posted:

Yeah the only real problem is a non-Leftover winning next HOH and backdooring Michael and Brittany. They’re protected from all other angles. All the other groups will have a partner that can be dropped except for them. Current plan is for Taylor to join Alyssa and Indy.

Very smart. I was thinking Terence should have joined them this week if he had had a better understanding of who saved him.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I hope this isn't too optimistic but I hope Taylor goes scorched loving earth on Daniel when he gets voted out.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

SalTheBard posted:

I hope this isn't too optimistic but I hope Taylor goes scorched loving earth on Daniel when he gets voted out.

I really wish she would, too, but I have a feeling her strength of character may keep her from following those urges.

Which is too bad, because drat, Daniel deserves it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yeie8WR9OXs

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
That video is awesome.

Svanja posted:

I really wish she would, too, but I have a feeling her strength of character may keep her from following those urges.

Which is too bad, because drat, Daniel deserves it.

I could see her taking the high road to be like "all this poo poo you said about me was false" but man I really hope she just tells him the gently caress off

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

SalTheBard posted:

That video is awesome.

I could see her taking the high road to be like "all this poo poo you said about me was false" but man I really hope she just tells him the gently caress off

well,
https://twitter.com/ToomsBB_/status/1553801535905153025

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Hail Satan

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

I just realized if Taylor does this, we are in for at least a week of wailing from the Girls Girls and I am here for it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Late night discussion may point to them not using veto, booting Alyssa and banking on Indy joining Michael and Brittany to shore up any non-Leftover HOH nomination strategy holes. If that happens, barring any BB twist changes, they'll be protected. At this point though, I think it may come down to how BB may lean on them and how deep they are on wanting the Alyssa/Kyle thing for the show.

Teek fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Aug 1, 2022

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Monte just had a sitdown with Daniel and Nicole where he tried to sell them on the plan to not use veto and get Alyssa out. Daniel and Nicole think he's lying and want to call what they think is his bluff and force him to put up Nicole and Taylor to send Taylor home. Kyle and Daniel both flipping in opposite directions would be the ultimate comedy scenario, so hopefully that's what happens.

Edit: :laffo:

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1554160746065383424?t=vyGV3eOnvEpsmeOanYSZOw&s=19

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I wanted both Dan and Nicole to go. If one of them goes I am happy because of the way they treated Taylor.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.

pospysyl posted:

Monte just had a sitdown with Daniel and Nicole where he tried to sell them on the plan to not use veto and get Alyssa out. Daniel and Nicole think he's lying and want to call what they think is his bluff and force him to put up Nicole and Taylor to send Taylor home. Kyle and Daniel both flipping in opposite directions would be the ultimate comedy scenario, so hopefully that's what happens.

Edit: :laffo:

This poo poo is hilarious, especially when it sends Nicole home. "They tricked me into using the veto to send her home!"

Homie you're out here playing with mud while the other side is playing checkers. It's not even that complicated as playing chess. lol

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Sounds like Daniel did use the veto and Nicole is on the block with Taylor. lol

Nicole and Daniel calling the other side clowns for not realizing they have the numbers to save Nicole... hahah.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
This season started out so bleak and is really kicking tons of rear end, especially if you watch/read feeds. Show, as always, is meh but the storyline of this season so far has been riveting.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I was just telling my friend that the Leftovers have redeemed the season and have reignited my interest in following it.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
It’s kind of amusing the the only thing tripping up the Leftovers is the other side playing incomprehensibly.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
It's weird because usually it's the people I like playing terribly in the face of a dominant alliance.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Have they even fully grasped there's another giant alliance in the house? I can't believe this will be the 2nd week in a row where they go in confident they have the votes they want.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1554263218884730880

Everyone knows something is up -- Daniel has the Leftovers (almost) pegged, but he doesn't have Kyle associated with them. So he thinks it's a 6 person alliance instead of 7. But the girls don't think Nicole is staying.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Yeah, I think the three women will vote out Nicole if the “house” makes it obvious she has the 5+Monte tie breaker to go. So ultimately Daniel will find out absolutely last moment she’s going or not be told at all.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Teek posted:

Yeah, I think the three women will vote out Nicole if the “house” makes it obvious she has the 5+Monte tie breaker to go. So ultimately Daniel will find out absolutely last moment she’s going or not be told at all.

I hope he isn't told at all.

I got to see Kyle deal with Daniel literally right before the Veto meeting. Kyle kept acting like he couldn't do the math of the votes that would keep Nicole. Daniel would count the votes out while Kyle stood there nodding. Nicole was out spreading more hate for Taylor with people. Then feeds came back and Daniel and Nicole were acting so smug. Nicole would retell stories to whatever individual she trapped into conversation and make this weird hands crossed over her chest pose as if she actually *did* something. It was so delusional! The smugness was just off the charts.

So I hope they have no clue going into Eviction. I want to feel their despair through the tv.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
Kyle was kissing Alyssa last night. He also told her some time that evening that he would spend all his money on her and they should travel, just wanted her to name the place or something.

Hi mom is irate LOL.

Turner caught Kyle in the act, so its possible they may cut Alyssa quick as possible if they can't control their boy. Kyle's putting himself in danger now.

I have to work on my final paper so I won't be able to keep up with the feeds like I would like to. I'll be done Thursday night, though!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I wonder how Daniel is going to feel learning that his irrational hatred of Taylor is what caused Nicole to go home.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
"The live feeds don't show everything" i.e. the typical response deluded HGs offer when they get called on their BS upon exiting. Maybe a couple years down the line, he'll have reflected enough to own up to it.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Haha, they're nailing this episode. Kyle's playing dumb face is so good.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Edit:^^^^ I think that is why he wears his sunglasses in the house. You can tell by his eyes when he is lying.

I am so glad that Taylor finally found an alliance. After Nicole goes I want Daniel to go next for treating Taylor like poo poo. They are both toxic people.

Edit again: vvvvv Oh go I hope not or hopefully the rest of the leftovers can convince him to throw it.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Aug 4, 2022

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Yeah, I’m hopeful for a Taylor HOH to finally rid the house of Daniel.

Of course that means Kyle or Daniel will probably win HOH.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/1555253985224708096?t=v7B5nwrCUJGhvh9LeETPJQ&s=19

hmmmmmmmm

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Bye Nicole, you won’t be missed.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Voting Daniel out next would cut him loose to go back to Vegas or whatever; if you really want to get him you make him the first jury member

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Michael won HOH. Now to see if he’ll go for Daniel or try to weaken Monte and Joseph by taking out Jasmine, Terrance, Indy or Alyssa.

It was kind of a must win for he and Brittany to avoid any issues.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I'd want to kick Alyssa so she doesn't sway Kyle more, but it might be too early to piss off Kyle. Daniel has nothing so it's almost worth keeping him while you chip away at what's left of the girl's alliance.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Keeping Alyssa points the target in the leftovers directly at Kyle, so I don't think it's bad for Michael/Brit/Taylor

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Whatever.
Veto was used, Daniel and Kyle are on the block.

There was serious talk ahead of time about possibly targeting Monte, because Michael and Brittany worried the other side of the house was going to be working with Monte and Joseph. The other side basically spent yesterday burying Monte though and trying to get Michael to not use veto so they could vote Monte out. So that pretty much killed Michael and Brittany's internal worry about Monte's allegiances.

Teek fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 8, 2022

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm glad Daniel won't have much longer to mope about the house anymore! Him and Nicole can hang out together on the outside. gently caress him for real. One of the worst week 1 HOHs ever.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

SalTheBard posted:

I'm glad Daniel won't have much longer to mope about the house anymore! Him and Nicole can hang out together on the outside. gently caress him for real. One of the worst week 1 HOHs ever.

Part of me wants Daniel to be stuck there a while and suffer, but the way the show is now editing him as some sort of scrappy underdog and not continuing the thread of him being a shitbag annoys me so I want him gone.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
This is good to read - I wanted Daniel or Jasmine to go. Daniel because he is a toxic jack rear end and Jasmine because she is both toxic and I can't stand her whiny voice. I wanted Daniel to go more because it might be in peoples best interest to keep Jasmine because she obviously can not win any physical comps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Teek posted:

Veto was used, Daniel and Kyle are on the block.

There was serious talk ahead of time about possibly targeting Monte, because Michael and Brittany worried the other side of the house was going to be working with Monte and Joseph. The other side basically spent yesterday burying Monte though and trying to get Michael to not use veto so they could vote Monte out. So that pretty much killed Michael and Brittany's internal worry about Monte's allegiances.

I think Daniel could make a very good argument that he should be swapped into Kyle's spot in the alliance. His pitch could be that he is proven to be loyal and not squirrely, he won't gently caress and/or get distracted by Alyssa, and he's better at comps.