Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

The_Rob posted:

You guys got me into War Mode and I love these guys.

war mode rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I can't wait for Nick to be mad at the super.

dumby
Oct 25, 2007
Today we find out what sort of elaborate joke we have all been privy too.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

I can't wait for Nick to be mad at the super.

The episode not being up yet is bad butis going to make for good content

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

dumby posted:

im unnecessarily excited for this

Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

dumby posted:

I hope this is the webseries all over again.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Alright Nick. It’s been long enough. Time to apolgize to the fat friend for calling him Fat so much and get the band back together.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Uhhh yeah can we get the show back to how it was for the last 1-2 years

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Alright Nick. It’s been long enough. Time to apolgize to the fat friend for calling him Fat so much and get the band back together.

no

UP AND ADAM posted:

Uhhh yeah can we get the show back to how it was for the last 1-2 years

no

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
lol they updated the tiers:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

announcing new host stavros halkias, from youtube

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lol they updated the tiers:

You gotta add the biggest one too

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
"includes discord benefits"

im 99% sure they have no discord lol

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Sunk Dunk posted:

"includes discord benefits"

im 99% sure they have no discord lol
it exists but i don't think nick or adam are even on it let alone administrating it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol if they send invite links to the lovely fan discord from ages ago

i tried to join in like 2018 and their 'test' is for new people to type out the n-word, hard-r

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Yeah the Patreon discord is the one where the first thing I saw was "Hey does anyone have that video of that guy with downs syndrome loving the car?" And someone sure did.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's a setting in Patreon that adds you to discords when you subscribe, for better or worse.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the old unofficial cum town discord got nuked (twice), the one you get for being a patreon subscriber is people chatting about dumb stuff but is pretty tame.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
that was the problem with cumtown fans, the people who are having some ironic fun are overshadowed by actual schizo racists

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

A problem unknown to us as fans of The Adam Friedland Show.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

A problem unknown to us as fans of The Adam Friedland Show.

That’s right we’re all center left and we love Kamala!!!

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's a more mature show for an audience that has grown, in more ways than one, since 2016.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Grevling posted:

It's a more mature show for an audience that has grown, in more ways than one, since 2016.

you got fat too?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my superpower is getting fatter every year

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sunk Dunk posted:

you got fat too?

I mean I'm not the world's roundest festival pig but sure I could stand to lose a few.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

migjt be able to see nick in irvine this month :cool:

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Why did the gay actor Michael Douglas bit blow up? I’ve gotten to the episode where it originated and it’s not that good.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Why did the gay actor Michael Douglas bit blow up? I’ve gotten to the episode where it originated and it’s not that good.

:raise:

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
he does a funny voice and does a gay thing what is there not to get!1

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he's right we only laughed cuz there was a laugh track

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

"hello i'm HIV-negative actor michael bugless" is hilarious

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I had jury duty and they had a Micharl Douglas movie on and it's all I could say to myself as it was playing.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

SILENCE!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNbwGtcnsU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
where's the dang ep

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

passed out in the studio from 100 degree heat and fresh paint fumes

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

net work error posted:

I had jury duty and they had a Micharl Douglas movie on and it's all I could say to myself as it was playing.

y'all watching movies in the dang jury room???

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pharmaskittle posted:

y'all watching movies in the dang jury room???

We even got to enjoy the DVD menu for like 10 minutes before someone pressed play. I just listened to music.

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1554129176420122624 oh he crazy for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
#cancelstav