Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
whats the problem with the goth trucker babe. is that not bro zone acceptable? i invented the gosh darn bro zone.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
prove it

say something only a true bro would know

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Cuttlefush posted:

prove it

say something only a true bro would know

pabst blue ribbon was declared the best beer in america at the 1893 chicago worlds fair

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Smythe posted:

whats the problem with the goth trucker babe. is that not bro zone acceptable? i invented the gosh darn bro zone.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/TwistyOnline/status/1553781450901635073

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Smythe posted:

Monkeypox

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
https://twitter.com/i/status/1553987029360418816

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

https://twitter.com/JohnHinckley20/status/1554197277757128704?t=oQ-A-zI59P1usStpL-u_-g&s=19

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For a second I thought this tweet was about Emily Gorcenski until I read the rest of the thread

lmao

https://twitter.com/Papapishu/status/1553889639353778184

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

Smythe posted:

pabst blue ribbon was declared the best beer in america at the 1893 chicago worlds fair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

dudes rock

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pilot the drat drone, Shinji

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmao

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

like my father, and his father before him, i too am prejudiced against ppl w/ dogshit aim

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
jk hinckley rocks

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

leaving the house with the kids, ok some kids are responsible enough for that i guess, but then she's also bringing the coats with her? you don't need to bring all that poo poo- you just left the kids in g*ddam house! and its 110 degrees outside. this is why the husband drinks and drives

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

the kids can just wear the coats you dont have to carry them. just a little tip for all the ladies reading this

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the kids can just wear the coats you dont have to carry them. just a little tip for all the ladies reading this

If it's warm enough that she's not wearing a coat, the kids don't need coats either

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Smythe posted:

this is a thread for making ironic misogynistic jokes until someone lets the mask slip and says something hosed up and we need to close the thread OP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Be sure to stay up to date on your Colonoscopies homies.

larper
Apr 9, 2019

Xaris posted:

i just read Infinite Jest, that poo poo was dope. james incandenza super fungus DMT is baller. my favorite part was the microwaved meats

the whole synopsis of Blood Sister: One Tough Nun is sick

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

What are some names you like to call women when you are in a suana with your straight male friends?

"The ol' ball in chain" always gets a laugh. "Battleaxe" too

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

What are some names you like to call women when you are in a suana with your straight male friends?

"The ol' ball in chain" always gets a laugh. "Battleaxe" too

"The CFO" says I gotta wait a few weeks to buy my gaming machine smdh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this is a thread for making ironic misogynistic jokes until someone lets the mask slip and says something hosed up and we need to close the thread OP

goth chicks tend to have shockingly unkempt pussies

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
a friend who doesn't drink very often sent me this in response so throw it on the pile

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

In Training posted:

Be sure to stay up to date on your Colonoscopies homies.

rip totalbiscuit

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
pretty sure i read somewher our generations has like a 300x higher likelihood of getting colon cancer than our predecessors. seems good

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

pretty sure i read somewher our generations has like a 300x higher likelihood of getting colon cancer than our predecessors. seems good

not cool, we should stop putting cancer up our buttholes

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Give myself a prostate exam every day

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

goth chicks tend to have shockingly unkempt pussies

womp womp woooomp

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

hell yeah microplastics loving up our butt guts!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I had a colonoscopy once and the prep drink was the most disgusting thing in the world

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
the su-prep split prep isn't bad nowadays (make sure it's refrigerated super cold*)

my only complaint is my new doctor does full sedation instead of using that poo poo that killed michael jackson and leaves you high afterwards

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I had a colonoscopy once and the prep drink was the most disgusting thing in the world

it's just a shitload of miralax? that's what my wife had, anyway

you ain't never been addled by the poppy plant, if ye don't know and love the 'lax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
ive never ghad a colonoscopy and im going to die. going to join my friends totalbiscuit and [EG] InControl in gamer heaven. farewell