Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

GUY FIERI WRESTLING THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR ON 1990'S ERA TELEVISION on the train to flavortown

A dj playing records in space in the painting style of John Berkey

I've always liked Wombo's use of color and its abstract scifi stuff

Spaceships style of John Berkeley (wombo)

But they added new filters and poo poo is pretty cool

Jazz Records (wombo)

sporklift fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Aug 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiefstormcloud
Apr 28, 2022

sporklift posted:

GUY FIERI WRESTLING THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR ON 1990'S ERA TELEVISION on the train to flavortown

Guy Fieri's look at the train to flavortown has me in stitches. Wutang muppets also priceless

What tool are you using to create the life-like Guy Fieri's?

chiefstormcloud fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Aug 1, 2022

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

chiefstormcloud posted:

What tool are you using to create the life-like Guy Fieri's?

Those were just Dall-e. Dunno why it let me do Guy :shrug: I think it rejected Musk. They were from a month ago. Maybe they tightened it up more?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Vlaphor posted:

One thing I really like about Nightcafe is the ability to create videos as well, such as this "The Cosmic Apocalypse photorealistic HDR volumetric lighting" that looks less like Cosmic Apocalypse and more like a freaky blob monster.

https://images.nightcafe.studio//jobs/JeJAi6eQV75FDCO3WZbI/JeJAi6eQV75FDCO3WZbI--JPCA6.mp4

This is absolutely nuts, it's like the explosion is constantly generating new realities.

Here is "chimera of a baby seal and a kiwi bird, painted by William-Adolphe Bouguereau"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Got something nice out of Disco
0: ["puppies in a cloudy afternoon sky in May in London the moons are out","HDR"],
Here it is about 20 steps from done, shortly after it decided to add color, very glad I couldn't wait and shared early to get this one.

Here's the final

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

EVIL Gibson posted:

More of the monkey cheese posts, Mercury_storm.

gonna have to agree here. im actually a big fan of the seal disguised as a loaf of bread. that poo poo is absolutely delightful.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
New model, this one is called stable diffusion:

https://twitter.com/EMostaque/status/1550553941909413890

https://twitter.com/KaliYuga_ai/status/1553893003646869504

https://twitter.com/chris_wizard/status/1551225080696299521

https://twitter.com/Dalle2Pictures/status/1553405535831183362

https://twitter.com/gandamu_ml/status/1553975048347664384

edit: this one's a bit disturbing/body horror, imo
https://twitter.com/HvnsLstAngel/status/1551746399561142272

Wheany fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 1, 2022

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
for anyone who thought that they were never gonna get an invite because only cool influencers or people with Twitter get invites, i just got mine :dance: so don't give up hope

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I got a Dall E invite but forgot I had entered with two email addresses so I got caught using the same phone number twice.

I wanted more Dall E :(

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Just got mine as well!

Generate a conscious fractal with limits in universal physical constants. Non scalar. Recursive.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Snowy posted:

I got a Dall E invite but forgot I had entered with two email addresses so I got caught using the same phone number twice.

I wanted more Dall E :(

it detected that i had already used the phone number to sign up for the text one, but all it said was that i wouldn't get double credits for having two accounts. fair.

"a realistic photograph of two sad princesses standing in front of a crystal palace. they are holding hands. the palace is under siege by the forces of the goblin king. the princesses have red hair"

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

sporklift posted:

Those were just Dall-e. Dunno why it let me do Guy :shrug: I think it rejected Musk. They were from a month ago. Maybe they tightened it up more?

Finding the right prompts to get good results is difficult.

I'm pretty sure they don't allow any representations of real people anymore, they used to just restrict high profile people. This weekend I tried Macho Man in the style of Rembrandt and that was nixed by Dall-e.

Galadriel playing a guitar solo in a dive bar, polaroid

Art Nouveau Batman
eh, this was the best one

Blonde female paladin D&D character in shining armor, photograph

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
I started off with DALL-E like, show me a cute cat

show me a space whale

can you do amano?

Then I ran out of credits and now I'm on Midjourney and it's moody as gently caress. Like, show me a cute cat

how about some trees

art is dead

I haven't used a single credit wisely.

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

Orson wells in unicron cosplay

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TheGoonspiracist posted:

Orson wells in unicron cosplay

holy poo poo

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

Dall-e is like "fat dude with wispy facial hair" = Orson Welles

I don't like how bottom right is looking at me.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ubersandwich posted:

Dall-e is like "fat dude with wispy facial hair" = Orson Welles

I don't like how bottom right is looking at me.

that is probably what he would look like at the tender age one starts being interested in the fursuit...

aaahh, the yiff

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I just got into Dall-E. I'm trying to recreate that image of a shark biting a gorilla from the Simpsons food chain bit, using the prompt "rococo image of a shark biting a gorilla out of a tree":

I can see Dall-E 2 is going to have a bit of a learning curve.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nice Van My Man posted:

I just got into Dall-E. I'm trying to recreate that image of a shark biting a gorilla from the Simpsons food chain bit, using the prompt "rococo image of a shark biting a gorilla out of a tree":

I can see Dall-E 2 is going to have a bit of a learning curve.

Use these to check out how the prompt "a volcano" works with different modifiers for adjectives of both style and artist.

EVIL Gibson posted:

Art modifier taxonomy guide - https://aiartcreation.fandom.com/wiki/Modifier_Taxonomy

I will post my guide links later that I found useful. thanks for reminding me

Artist Modifier List - also has categories with many artists per category
https://aiartcreation.fandom.com/wiki/Master_Artist_Modifier_List

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Wake Serpent. Open the third eye filled with Promethean fire. There is no safety in the darkness.

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Hats Wouldnt Fly posted:

I have to disagree. Those are all great!

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

EVIL Gibson posted:

Use these to check out how the prompt "a volcano" works with different modifiers for adjectives of both style and artist.

Thanks! I'm probably going to end up buy credits just to mess around with this stuff.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

EVIL Gibson posted:

I wonder why they picked a volcano, seems pretty useless for many of these categories

I mean you can get some vague idea from them but if I was doing this I would have picked something that covered more than just landscapes

like "a man standing in front of a house with a volcano in the background" would yield much more useful information in most of the categories

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

there's also the DALLE dictionary
https://dalledictionary.notion.site/dalledictionary/DALL-E-DICTIONARY-2ec3dd6dc2184a45a9b6b4b8a021f0a6

which uses 'robot reading a book' as its comparison prompt

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

Man, I wish I'd have read these awesome guides before I blew through my credits with some very hit and miss prompts. Gonna make these last 9 count.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
"Emoji of a man stomping on a pizza"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i absolutely love these :swoon:

"a painting of Frasier and Niles Crane sitting at a table in a coffee shop, in the style of H.R. Giger"

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Only one sorta close

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

"photograph in the style of Daido Moriyama of two pandas wearing sunglasses in an alleyway in Tokyo late at night"

"a photo of a European shorthair cat with white and grey fur sleeping on a window ledge with sunbeams streaming in. 50mm lens, Kodachrome film"

"A giant mech shaped like an ox, left abandoned in a quarry, unreal engine render"

"Orson Welles and a penguin visiting the market, Ukiyo-e"

"Polaroid photograph of two cats wearing Hawaiian shirts and devouring watermelon"

"Photo of an alien on vacation in Lisbon"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
DALL-E: Waifu Generator Supreme

"a sad emo druid holding a baby fox"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

"Orson Welles dressed as Sailor Moon, black and white photograph"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
uh, lol, i made a Twitter account and all i did was make one tweet where i posted the Frasier/HR Giger pics, and now my account is locked. lmao what?! why?!

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

precision posted:

i absolutely love these :swoon:

"a painting of Frasier and Niles Crane sitting at a table in a coffee shop, in the style of H.R. Giger"

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

This went went a little more red.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
"Norman Rockwell painting of A fat Arkansas man with extremely low intelligence, seated at a diner"

He's so happy :unsmith:

"Flash photograph of bigfoot eating fast food"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000