Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Nick said on I forget what pod they will do it the same way Tim Dillon does it, video for free, audio cost money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Harminoff posted:

Nick said on I forget what pod they will do it the same way Tim Dillon does it, video for free, audio cost money.

thank god I can read lips. time to unsubscribe

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
video is up but its not a youtube link (its a vimeo thing) and has to be embedded in the patreon.

cant seem to figure out how to link it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we must crack the code

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lol video cuts out a few mins in

quote:

The camera stopped working a couple minutes in but that's okay you get the gist. Set coming soon!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lolllll

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmao

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It’s also the farthest camera angle of all time. But you see nicks rear end lol

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
dan soder is the guest

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

At least all the office supplies have been moved out.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

The_Rob posted:

It’s also the farthest camera angle of all time. But you see nicks rear end lol

:jackbud:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

So much room for activities

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I liked Stav on the pod and he's been part of some legendary bits, not that much interest in his solo stuff but I wish him well. His YT icons blow tho.

I DEFINITELY do not want to track him down, kidnap him, tie him to a cross and force feed him until he explodes for making my friend Nick cry like a lot of other people in this thread.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmfao oh my god

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

is nick wearing an anime shirt?

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Adam friedland presents blonded

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I might actually sub for the video, something I thought I'd never do

You absolutely should

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

goferchan posted:

You absolutely should
lol adam spotted

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

goferchan posted:

You absolutely should

Is that a KoL reference in your avatar?

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/Shanemgillis/status/1554303644006322176?t=i_427VxdP91WWGfSGf7uDQ&s=19

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Is that a KoL reference in your avatar?

Yeah lol

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4001656&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=6#post523676667

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

the bad camera angle, adam holding his laptop in his hand, nicks rear end. all 🤌🏻

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Lol, funniest thing Tom has done yet.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

It’s funny because I’ve always liked Stav and he was great on the pod but I’m in the same boat. I see his posts now and I kind of cringe. I think it’s just that it seems like he’s trying to milk all the same poo poo he’s been doing for years while Adam and Nick seem to actually be attempting something different while having fun. I guess Stav just seems cynical to me.

Yeah I don't buy his excuse of "I just wanna be free to do whatever" because it's not like the podcast was holding him back in any regard. I'm sure if he wanted to do a format change or put any effort into it whatsoever the others would have gone along with it as they are doing right now.

Being able to say whatever you want and making money doing it isn't "holding you back" in any sense unless what you're after is the Tom Myers idea of fame (i.e. hosting SNL)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

"Good comics do this, which is why I do it"

Lmao Tom rocks

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lol tom rules, retweets genuine anti china libs all day and then goes after shane for jokes

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Since he left the pod my stav tolerance has dropped to zero

I went back and relistened to the electric wizard episode and so much of it is him bitching endlessly about Adam stealing his headphones and I find myself skipping forward until someone else is talking

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

you morons are rapidly gaslighting eachother into hating the entire show

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

incoherent posted:

the bad camera angle, adam holding his laptop in his hand, nicks rear end. all 🤌🏻
in nathan fielder's new show he has some sort of baby bjorn front desk thing that he uses and can probably definitely get off Amazon with 2 day shipping

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

oh my god its the sweater bros account

lmao did a random YouTuber finally reach tom? this has got to be bad for his schizophrenia

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Make America Innate Again

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC-keQvKJX8
how do i watch this whole ep lol. what is this hangout room. is that matt in the green?

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

sponges posted:

Make America Innate Again

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSG80yyxCUk
found the ep

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
The breakfast sandwich debacle was classic and initiated and driven by Stav. You can’t take that away from him

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
I made a piss drinking snake oil/alpha brain joke to my good friend who likes crude humor riffing on that nathan for you clip and made him the butt of the joke as the 5 below piss drinking salesman and he got very offended and nuked our friendship. I can relate to nick now, we should be best friends.

e: this dude is a massive nathan for you fan.

T Bowl fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Aug 2, 2022

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Dr.Radical posted:

The breakfast sandwich debacle was classic and initiated and driven by Stav. You can’t take that away from him

I still go back to the free samples argument.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

lol,

watch out andrew schultz, you loving bitch