Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

wow good job you guys killed some ventures today lol

yeah, i spotted them and then we hunted them down! we killed a hictor attempting to roll our hole later too! lot's of fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lollontee posted:

yeah, i spotted them and then we hunted them down! we killed a hictor attempting to roll our hole later too! lot's of fun!

wrong fun :colbert: you didn't even use the fun to make yourself feel better than someone else, dummy

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

FirstnameLastname posted:

This isn't an attack please don't read it as hostile, you're my buddy Atrum & I'm not mad at you, this isn't directed towards you in particular, the questions are rhetorical, but I've gotta say something on the "why do people still care hes stepped down" thing, honestly:

When I receive emails from teenage gsf members who tell me that they are horrified that they were playing around a the known pedophile, Xenuria, in Pochven squad unknowingly? When they express outrage that no one made any attempt to warn them, because there was a rule against it established and enforced actively by The Mittani, what are the consequences for that?

Because I, and others, have received those.

What about individuals who, being minors at the time, allege that Xenuria, whilst being protected knowingly by Mittani, attempted sexually propositioning them over mumble and other GSF platforms? What is the read-only for that?

Because I have seen those allegations as well, from multiple individuals.

God knows what he has possibly done that's not been spoken of. I'm not posting any of what I've been told here, but (if it's okay with them) I can send (non-identifying) screen caps privately, or ask if any of those individuals will be willing to speak with you directly, if there's doubt in their validity.
I'm not throwing out hypotheticals here, this is all stuff that I have been told, and seen people say, without any agenda for telling anyone besides "this was wrong".

Taking that info consideration:
Have you considered the greater repurcussions of what could very well have happened to minors as a result of him being sent by Mittani, to the all-ages CCP fanfest event in Iceland?, via GSF platformed support, while being shielded from allegations of Xenuria being a child sexual predator which were KNOWN to Mittani at the time?

Do you realize JUST HOW hosed that is?

This IS a hypothetical but: have you considered the VERY LIKELY possibility that Xenuria, while harbored by Mittani, sexually abused current or former underage members BEYOND propositions and creeping?
Do you realize how emotionally and psychologically damaging that could be to his possible victims, potentially still members, to have this be "moved on from" by an organization whose former leader tacitly endorsed that possibility, and is still fully affiliated with it?
Is anything in a videogame worth even the slightest of chances of potentially causing or continuing that kind of harm?

How does the current path not view that very possible risk as acceptable collateral damage?

Because you cannot say with certainty that did not potentially occur directly as a result of what is known to have been allowed to occur.

Do you think any member would feel would comfortable coming forward to any current leadership about anything that may have happened, or anything that may happen in the future, with the harassment-hider pedo-protector Mittani still in affiliation in any capacity?

Everyone in gsf getting poo poo over this top to bottom, you are all picking the tab up for Mittani (and Innom's) messes right here, when you clearly don't want to be, and should not have to: acknowledge, kickem, disavow their actions, and it'll return-to-sender. ties cut, problem solved.

or don't. not my problem 'n either way im totally right v@___@v

fun fact since this is all still on the same page: xenuria also has an uncomfortably public fetish for trans women

e; lol it's a new page now rip

e2: are we elite yet? https://zkillboard.com/kill/102498595/

dragonshardz fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Aug 2, 2022

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

wrong fun :colbert: you didn't even use the fun to make yourself feel better than someone else, dummy

well, the important thing is that we actively made someone elses gaming experience worse, and that gives me a warm feeling inside

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mekchu posted:

Isn't is fairly well stated that none of the people who were banned/kicked from GSF care to ever go back so the amnesty thing isn't really that needed given the bridges have been burned beyond repair at this point?

it has nothing to do with anyone wanting back in. its about the directorate admitting that they did in fact gently caress up.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I know you're not a monster - I ain't mad at you or atrum myself. i figured you were out of the loop and come back to people just yelling, at you, at other stuff, and it's hard to keep track of what people are mad about because so much poo poo happened at once and it's affected everyone differently. Some of the people itt were impacted directly by things that've happened, some of the people are upset about a specific issue, some are upset about the whole thing, etc. - we got 10 years of buckled down drama breaking lose in twenty days, it's going to take a bit for things to settle

what i see going on itt right now is:
I think people are unsure as to who they can trust in gsf leadership, if anyone.
Some people wanna fling poo poo.
Some people are operating under the assumption that every director had an equal role in everything because they don't understand how specialized a lot of roles in the organization are , and so they think everyone has an equal amount of influence and is equally aware of what's going on, which i know isn't true - but i don't think a lot of the people upset do.

Idk if it's been explained that it's like a really big presidential cabinet, i.e. the SecDef and Secretary of State take a larger role than the HUD and Agriculture ones, and people like Atrum and Xttz generally performing administrative, logistics, and support tasks, upkeep kinda stuff, or developing new programs/protocols to manage and handle issue, and not calling shots, so it's silly to ask them to cuz they can't - i know that, but I don't think a lotta the people upset here do.

Then when you ask about something, or try to make a point, you get jumped on when you're legitimately asking a question or trying to talk, then you feel like you're getting mobbed because you are a little bit, but still no-one has a real reason to be upset with you, the people who are upset are upset with either Mittani or innom or theadj and have legitimate grievances that they want to discuss, or at least have acknowledged, and then assume you're "the closest thing" and see you as a representative since you're a director, and let loose

But: they don't understand you are more a backend guy who hasn't been involved in any of the bizarre schemes and gross poo poo and weren't even around when it went down, like you just said

I'm not trying to Ring-lead here but hey:
pls don't dogpile xttz y'all he is reasonable guy and straight-up was not around for any of this & hasn't ever done anything lovely to anybody that i can think of
also: atrum has to follow procedure to the letter or he will actually pop like a water balloon on the spot, he's a paperwork elemental, please be understanding of this y'all and that he is genuinely trying aswell.

They're not badguys - remember u can disagree with someone on something without being mad at them. save being mad for when something's worth being mad at.

even if you are mad for a good reason, if they didn't cause it and don't know what it is, it doesn't help to get mad there, it just causes them to miss the point
xttz & atrum are reasonable people and aren't acting in bad faith; even if you disagree with how they want to handle things
they're not the ones enabling or committing any bad stuff. try to be civil :)
before you get upset with someone? make sure you know that you have a good reason and that they know what it is, or you just look like you're losing your poo poo and it'll damage what message you're trying to get across

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

4 nah, you got scammers, robbers, theives, people who made death threats, the guy who leaked mittani's address, etc, those people can stay banned

lol globby what are you talking about with literally any of this

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Aug 2, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ded posted:

it has nothing to do with anyone wanting back in. its about the directorate admitting that they did in fact gently caress up.

Hasn't the directorate basically considered Delta a drama magnet for a loooooong time? Hence probably quite happy that Delta left on their own, albeit with dramatic flourishes. Basically 'bye, Felicia' as they gladly hit 'cycle' on the airlock after you charged into it.

Ed: is globby taking a 'mass unbanning' to mean 'everyone ever banned' because that's not what's in scope here.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Aug 2, 2022

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Rust Martialis posted:

Hasn't the directorate basically considered Delta a drama magnet for a loooooong time? Hence probably quite happy that Delta left on their own, albeit with dramatic flourishes. Basically 'bye, Felicia' as they gladly hit 'cycle' on the airlock after you charged into it.

Ed: is globby taking a 'mass unbanning' to mean 'everyone ever banned' because that's not what's in scope here.

because, like has been pointed out many times before, we forced them to actually clean poo poo up instead of ignoring it.

like go read my giant dumb post in the goldmined thread.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ded posted:

because, like has been pointed out many times before, we forced them to actually clean poo poo up instead of ignoring it.

Nahhhh, delta was a pain in the rear end to for them to deal with way before the Xenuria thing broke.

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

I never had a chance to find out what Delta even was in the first place.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Rust Martialis posted:

Nahhhh, delta was a pain in the rear end to for them to deal with way before the Xenuria thing broke.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Rust Martialis posted:

No, not really.
Some people don't like it when people tell them they're loving up, because they'd rather gently caress up and then blame it on someone else or cover it up. Anything except admit a mistake.
if those types of individual hold a position of authority, they will often abuse it to retaliate against people who are telling them they are loving up, or blame those drawing attention on the issue, rather than fix the problem with the extended powers they have been granted - because that means admitting you made a mistake.

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Aug 2, 2022

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

That Works posted:

reworded copy/pasta #420

Real talk for a quick second - you're gonna get mad but I think you should keep powering through. A quick commedy response morphed into a whole bunch of shower thought because it just dawned on me how loving dumb the perpetuating cycle of posting has become.

I just want to point out that we're on page 73 of the 2nd (or 3rd or 4th?) EVE thread and you're still foaming at the mouth (even if in good faith or for good purpose, it still shows). Hell, use the FNLN posts of current as an example - I have, at least in my personal interpretation, noticed a measurable calming in the blood-lusting aggression that fueled his earlier posts, and now people of alternative view points and objectivity can at least read it without immediately skipping over it or being turned away by what can be perceived as hatefully condescending undertones.

We have all almost reached that point where the sidewalk ends in terms of corrective actions that can be (reasonably) be taken, what all policies/guidelines/support infrastructure can be introduced and established, or which personnel changes can be implemented ensuring that the right people are in place to lead the community in a new direction. The 'fresh start' mindset has taken hold, the self-reflective 'we gotta learn from these utter failures and human resource disasters' philosophy is now dominant, and Goons are ready to move forward on a new path - including a focus on further self betterment. Most everyone has also come to terms with realization of the hard truth: there are people who will never be satisfied with the finalized outcome, whether that be a week or a month down the road, and that's ok. It's their right to feel that way, and its best to just keep on walking.

I can assure you the overall Goon populous are very, VERY, cognizant of the egregious activity having transpired, and we all witnessed/observed - in real time - said Chernobyl-levels of radioactive toxicity, illustrated in numerous, irredeemably negligent, logs and chat records thanks to the investigative Delta Squad journalism team's diligence and unwillingness to waver. We know, however, we also know major changes have been made to Goonswarm, and organizational overhauls were carried out, establishing guardrails and safety nets so any potential future transgressions are met with swift justice and effective resolution. The road forward for Goons has been redirected along a more compassionate, less noxious, principle focused path in which leadership is much more conscious and considerate of the community as a whole, and I really believe this.

Now...

These threads can't go 4 comments in a row without someone knocking back a few hoglegs' worth of laxative to ensure their next series of reply submissions incorporate the most feculent commentary and vile dialogue possible.

You, along with a few others, have unquenchable thirsts for vindictiveness and malevolence, and it's corrupting your perspective to a point in which your only options are to lash out at anyone, and everyone, who comes through the door still sporting a Goonswarm banner. I'm not trying to call you out for "LOL UMAD" or anything, it's just what the overarching rhetoric is implying. Regardless of the fact that your outrage and resentment is justified (at least to the point where a mutual understanding of "justifiable" forks in the road) you should seriously consider managing how potent that odor is. Why you ask? Well let me tell you - I guarantee Mittanni is probably vigorously rubbing one out to every. single. post. that follows this inordinately rapacious trend to the point we're gonna have another god drat toilet paper supply shortage. He is printing your remarks out, marinating them in elixirs of Modafinil and weed oil, and then oven roasting said remarks until they reach that perfect level of caramlization and browning. And you know what he does next? He eats the loving poo poo out of them.

TL;DR - The only thing you're accomplishing, at this point, is an achievement for endlessly feeding a man, a man that you despise, nothing less than perpetually replenishing servings of his favorite delicacies accompanied by bottomless goblets of rocket fuel used in moonshotting his ego - because you can't stop talking about him.

You wanna win? Forget about him.

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Aug 2, 2022

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Bigbillthaboss posted:

We have all almost reached that point where the sidewalk ends in terms of corrective actions that can be (reasonably) be taken, what all policies/guidelines/support infrastructure can be introduced and established, or which personnel changes can be implemented ensuring that the right people are in place to lead the community in a new direction. The 'fresh start' mindset has taken hold, the self-reflective 'we gotta learn from these utter failures and human resource disasters' philosophy is now dominant, and Goons are ready to move forward on a new path - including a focus on further self betterment. Most everyone has also come to terms with realization of the hard truth: there are people who will never be satisfied with the finalized outcome, whether that be a week or a month down the road, and that's ok. It's their right to feel that way, and its best to just keep on walking.

I can assure you the overall Goon populous are very, VERY, cognizant of the egregious activity having transpired, and we all witnessed/observed - in real time - said Chernobyl-levels of radioactive toxicity, illustrated in numerous, irredeemably negligent, logs and chat records thanks to the investigative Delta Squad journalism team's diligence and unwillingness to waver. We know, however, we also know major changes have been made to Goonswarm, and organizational overhauls were carried out, establishing guardrails and safety nets so any potential future transgressions are met with swift justice and effective resolution. The road forward for Goons has been redirected along a more compassionate, less noxious, principle focused path in which leadership is much more conscious and considerate of the community as a whole, and I really believe this.

lol

Saving this for when Alex is welcomed back to the fresh start.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

And the real winner is...

Feliday Melody posted:

I never had a chance to find out what Delta even was in the first place.

A shitpost, wrapped in a corp mail, inside a sax.
A miserable little pile of corpmails.

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Aug 2, 2022

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Bigbillthaboss posted:

These threads can't go 4 comments in a row without someone knocking back a few hoglegs' worth of laxative to ensure their next series of reply submissions incorporate the most feculent commentary and vile dialogue possible.

you want to explain why you shouldn't be threadbanned given this and then just, every bit of crocodile tears bullshit on discord

Good Dumplings fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Aug 2, 2022

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Im gay +5

Is the far right transphobe that bullied me out if goonfleet still there with his many roles?

gently caress all yall GSF defenders till hes been at least stripped of his roles, LGBT+ people shouldnt have to rely on an infrastructure maintained by bigots.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ded posted:

Then why ask for amnesty at all at any point? Why not just say "admit you hosed up"?

Good Dumplings posted:

you want to explain why you shouldn't be threadbanned given this and then just, every bit of crocodile tears bullshit on discord

what is the backstory to this?

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Aug 2, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Mekchu posted:

Then why ask for amnesty at all at any point? Why not just say "admit you hosed up"?

I mean they directorate has admitted they hosed up, at length, and that the complaints process needed a total revamp. Alex will never admit he was wrong.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Good Dumplings posted:

thread necroing

yo man, gonna be honest, it's starting to get sort of weird that you're immediately posting the same copy pasta right after I post

do you have me like watchlisted or some poo poo? does SA have some feature where you set notifications for when a particular person posts?

stop following me around it's legitimately giving me creepy vibes dude

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lollontee posted:

killing ventures owns

paul harris
Oct 22, 2020
The word “doxing” is derived from the term “dropping documents.” Doxing is a form of cyberbullying that uses sensitive or secret information, statements, or records for the harassment, exposure, or other exploitation of targeted individuals.
i have only a small idea on what the hell is going on but some of you need to see a therapist for real

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Mekchu posted:

what is the backstory to this?

this is mcwolf responding to bbtb; he bans her, the victim in an ongoing harassment scandal, then says it's because she's "hysterical", then ignores her when she's in the thread. on every level imaginable bill is a powertripping shithead a-la every douchey cop ever

but you see, we're the creepy ones for bringing this up. why can't we just be cool y'know?

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Good Dumplings posted:

this is mcwolf responding to bbtb; he bans her, the victim in an ongoing harassment scandal, then says it's because she's "hysterical", then ignores her when she's in the thread. on every level imaginable bill is a powertripping shithead a-la every douchey cop ever

but you see, we're the creepy ones for bringing this up. why can't we just be cool y'know?

God you're a loving rat brained dumb poo poo, and the fact you gave me this quote is comedy gold because it just outright proves 100% you not only have not clue what you're talking about, but that you're 100% full of poo poo as well

1. "this is mcwolf " - no its not you idiot

2. "he bans her," - I have literally never banned anyone, I don't even have a single clue how to

3. "then says it's because she's 'hysterical' " - where even... wtf - I have never, nor would I ever, imply or accuse someone of acting "hysterical" - ESPECIALLY someone whom I thought was a good friend of mine - where did you even get this poo poo lmao lol?

4. "bill is a powertripping shithead" - not one time in my 12 year tenure have I used any sort of power granted to me for kicking, banning, removing, whatever the gently caress - I once muted Syndic Thrass on mumble but that's the only thing I can really remember, and that was for a total of multiple seconds

did you grab all this from the latest edition of Globe or some poo poo????

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Aug 2, 2022

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Bigbillthaboss posted:

TL;DR - The only thing you're accomplishing, at this point, is an achievement for endlessly feeding a man, a man that you despise, nothing less than perpetually replenishing servings of his favorite delicacies accompanied by bottomless goblets of rocket fuel used in moonshotting his ego - because you can't stop talking about him.

Nah it's because people want him completely and totally gone - that's it, that's start and finish of it

I don't think it's really feeding his ego to have at least a several hundred different people, a good 50 of which i recognized from early & pre-goonfleet days, and haven't seen posting anywhere in several years, to come by to say "wow, this guy's a piece of poo poo" or "yep, told you all he was a piece of poo poo, then bounce, and how every other mention of him centers around how he should be gone entirely and not 'stepping down', the need for total disavowal to ever lose his stench etc. - plus hecan't read it lol

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

paul harris posted:

i have only a small idea on what the hell is going on but some of you need to see a therapist for real

I am really missing Videogames being in charge in the thread.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

why cant we just talk about video games yall?

oh yeah the sex pest leadership implosion

paul harris
Oct 22, 2020
The word “doxing” is derived from the term “dropping documents.” Doxing is a form of cyberbullying that uses sensitive or secret information, statements, or records for the harassment, exposure, or other exploitation of targeted individuals.

Good Dumplings posted:

but you see, we're the creepy ones

yeah you are

you're importing offsite drama like a dork

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

paul harris posted:

i have only a small idea on what the hell is going on

it shows, feel free to gently caress off

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Hey Feliday, some prime Amok.-level posting going on here, you should kick off a recruitment drive.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Bigbillthaboss posted:

(more deflection)

yes, you're totally an incredibly innocent party, as can be seen by how you change the topic any time this is brought up and do your formulaic "I'm offended" posts

although deleting as much poo poo as you could only after noticing people reposting your garbage is a good one, I'll admit. that is definitely something a guy who's being wrongly and cruelly accused does

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Everyone on the GSF side seems to be (wilfully?) avoiding the fact that the reason you need a Mittani ban is because it's a *lot* easier to PR spin a "return from self-imposed exile" narrative down the line than it is to have to explain why the guy who was banned is suddenly accepted again.

It's more than symbolic, it does provide at least some level of barrier to re-entry, and if you think that inactivity purging him will have the same effect you're a loving idiot, sorry.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

I just checked the blacklist for 20-30 names in GooseFleet and the only character I can see currently blacklisted in MANDOZERTHEGREAT from 2016.

I didn't check all 70-ish so I maybe missed some but random checking like 1/3, only one blacklist. If you PM me a name or names of your alts I will happily check - I still have services even though I don't log in, I gather my alphas keep me in compliance.

Are most of the blacklisted in some other corp?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Bigbillthaboss posted:

God you're a loving rat brained dumb poo poo, and the fact you gave me this quote is comedy gold because it just outright proves 100% you not only have not clue what you're talking about, but that you're 100% full of poo poo as well

1. "this is mcwolf " - no its not you idiot

2. "he bans her," - I have literally never banned anyone, I don't even have a single clue how to

3. "then says it's because she's 'hysterical' " - where even... wtf - I have never, nor would I ever, imply or accuse someone of acting "hysterical" - ESPECIALLY someone whom I thought was a good friend of mine - where did you even get this poo poo lmao lol?

4. "bill is a powertripping shithead" - not one time in my 12 year tenure have I used any sort of power granted to me for kicking, banning, removing, whatever the gently caress - I once muted Syndic Thrass on mumble but that's the only thing I can really remember, and that was for a total of multiple seconds

did you grab all this from the latest edition of Globe or some poo poo????

It's not mcwolf, they got the person wrong. I think they're mixing up their July EVE-Online Player Organization Harassment Scandals (it's easy to do!) - they're clearly mistaken , not 100% full of poo poo, i can tell that much even not knowing any other details.

Because something clearly happened, and now I'm curious, because this was a strangely aggressive response, and one that doesn't actually address or clarify what the post in the screencap from the last thread is talking about - What's the backstory?

Bigbillthaboss posted:

is everyone on SA like this now or is it just this person stalking me around on the forums?

there is a fine line between shitposting and "things are kinda making me uncomfortable for real" and you've already take a few steps past it
bill just fyi:
you only post in this single thread. you're pulling an incredibly transparent about-face acting after like 65 posts of either single word replies, attempts to 'flip things around' on people or deflect from what others are trying to say.
nobody's gonna fall for this one, homie.

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Aug 2, 2022

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Good Dumplings posted:

more dumb poo poo I heard from the latest Alex Jones

lmao are you unironically doubling down on the fact that you were not only completely wrong, but that you also threw out complete fallacies and false statements just to make your SiCk BuRnZz seem more credible??

also me disassembling your unfounded baseless posts =//= deflection

is everyone on SA like this now or is it just this person stalking me around on the forums?

there is a fine line between shitposting and "things are kinda making me uncomfortable for real" and you've already take a few steps past it

Because something clearly happened, and now I'm curious, because this was a strangely aggressive response, and one that doesn't actually address or clarify what the post in the screencap from the last thread is talking about - What's the backstory?

loving post timers

you're welcome to dm me on Discord, I won't disclose much b/c it was an internal & private matter and, as you can imagine, I have no desire to disclose or discuss internal & private matters in a public forum simply because, as previously mentioned, internal & private matters

also, not aiming this directly at you FNLN, but it's sorta hosed up to press for information that consists of sensitive internal information that's really not anyone's business

oh also re: strangely aggressive response - it's because this dude has been lurking and waiting for me to post so he can copy/paste the same img over and over, it's like the 5th time in 3-4 days, and its making me feel weird

Bigbillthaboss fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Aug 2, 2022

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
When you have so many harassment survivors its hard to keep track

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Is the far right GSF transphobe stripped of logistics roles yet?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Solus posted:

When you have so many harassment survivors its hard to keep track

it's hard on the abusers too. there is immense pressure for release

Bigbillthaboss posted:

b]is everyone on SA like this now or is it just this person stalking me around on the forums?[/b]
who the gently caress are you and why the gently caress would anyone want to follow you around. or are you talking about remembering things? that's a ban, if so. no remembering things allowed

Bigbillthaboss posted:

oh also re: strangely aggressive response - it's because this dude has been lurking and waiting for me to post so he can copy/paste the same img over and over, it's like the 5th time in 3-4 days, and its making me feel weird

you are aggressive and annoying, and not in a good way, like me. you the guy who wants to defend groomfleet, even after all this evidence of repeated and systematic abuse of authority? go right ahead, and remember to act really salty and haughty about being the most ex-cool kid on the yard of the rehab clinic. you are a tool, and everyone thinks you're laughingstock. moron

lollontee fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Aug 2, 2022

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Is the far right GSF transphobe stripped of logistics roles yet?

I know there's a name somewhere back in the thread but do you have a name I can check instead of me digging?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Rust Martialis posted:

I know there's a name somewhere back in the thread but do you have a name I can check instead of me digging?

Yogizh