Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

RatHat posted:

I’m honestly curious what they could be talking about. There’s hair I guess, and if you count body fluids there’s semen and blood but that still leaves 6

Technically you only need one kidney and zero limbs so that's five more right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

cult_hero posted:

I do sometimes feel like the idea of "chronic Lyme disease" falls under the umbrella of "doctors just don't believe women" such that no one is able or willing to explain their symptoms, so patients end up inventing a "disease" so that they might get treatment. The woo extortion around it is really just another malady from a system that is hesitant to truly treat the ailments of those less than financially capable of paying for treatment.

Sometimes it probably also falls under the umbrella of Munchausens Syndrome

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Bone marrow, eggs, kidney, blood, semen

e; wrong thread, thought I was in goons with spoons

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

spaceblancmange posted:

Bone marrow, eggs, kidney, blood, semen

e; wrong thread, thought I was in goons with spoons

what recipe is this, I'm making a grocery run

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

RatHat posted:

I’m honestly curious what they could be talking about. There’s hair I guess, and if you count body fluids there’s semen and blood but that still leaves 6

Eggs, placenta, womb (via surrogacy), kidney, skin (via tattooed advertisement), whole body (via clinical trials), and the three you note, per the article.

It’s a very clickbait-y headline. I wanted to know what some weirdo would have paid for my appendix before I just gave it away to the hospital during my appendectomy.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Bismuth posted:

Repo! The Genetic Opera Loaded Skillet Scramble.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Bismuth posted:

Sounds like something English go ask GWS.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Skeleton Ape posted:

Do you really need TWO gonads?

I figure I could hold at least four in each hand and that still leaves me the mouth to work with.

Am I in the right thread?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

I figure I could hold at least four in each hand and that still leaves me the mouth to work with.

Am I in the right thread?

No, you should be in my pm's

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Vajankle:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/oedFhAn.jpg

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

RatHat posted:

rear end in a top hat six times

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Is the Peaky Blinders cosplay compulsory?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Thats how real men dress obv

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

the 4 hour body in 16 minutes??
the 5 second rule in 18 minutes??

what is this time manipulation?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Blue Moonlight posted:

Eggs, placenta, womb (via surrogacy), kidney, skin (via tattooed advertisement), whole body (via clinical trials), and the three you note, per the article.

It’s a very clickbait-y headline. I wanted to know what some weirdo would have paid for my appendix before I just gave it away to the hospital during my appendectomy.

…Who is buying placenta?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Some dudes don’t know the difference between being interesting and trying really, really hard to appear interesting when you’re actually not

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

You can remove a large amount of your liver and it will just grow back. Infinite money!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Scratch Monkey posted:

Some dudes don’t know the difference between being interesting and trying really, really hard to appear interesting when you’re actually not

Elon musk is already mentioned

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Step 12: impersonate V. I. Lenin

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Scratch Monkey posted:

I mean, to be interesting, you really just have to 'be' interested, right? Anyone taking this seminar isn't interested enough to find out for themselves why it's bullshit, so they're pretty much destined for failure.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If you want to be interesting, you need to go out and have actual life experience instead of just sitting in your basement and tugging to pop culture all day.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

AceClown posted:

the 4 hour body in 16 minutes??
the 5 second rule in 18 minutes??

what is this time manipulation?

He's hiding a small, portable time machine under that hat

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Oh... no

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Everyone knows that interesting people are compulsive bed makers. It’s a foundation for other interesting things. If you know someone who you think is interesting, but their bed is a mess, that guy’s just sparkling attractive.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

what if your bed is always messy because you keep loving 10/10 stacys or whatever they call women now

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lol if you don't have Enrique make the bed for you while you're having breakfast with your bedmate.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Hi everyone! I made my bed this morning, AMA!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Murdstone posted:

Hi everyone! I made my bed this morning, AMA!

What did you make it out of? :dadjoke:

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

And before anyone else posts it...

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

How much can I get for one buttock?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

We'll know when the mask has fully come off when the american news media starts posting articles debunking the stigma around suicide and why it's not such a bad idea.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

RatHat posted:

…Who is buying placenta?

Some people believe that consuming the placenta, dehydrated and encapsulated, blended, or prepared like other proteins, can have health benefits.

I don’t know that there’s any solid medical research for that being true in humans.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Edmund Sparkler posted:

What did you make it out of? :dadjoke:
Blood, semen, placentas, stuff like that.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Yaldabaoth posted:

If you want to be interesting, you need to go out and have actual life experience instead of just sitting in your basement and tugging to pop culture all day.

depends what kind of interesting you're going for

trainwrecks are interesting but u wanna admire from a distance, not from inside the wreckage

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
:tinfoil:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
We made feetloaf once and it made my daughter cry

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Ravenna is indeed in Portage county. I hope he died doing what he loved - loving a rubber foot

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
All of my home-cooked meals make my kids cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Too much vajankle