Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

BTW - this is the second or third time the state SC is reaffirming that mail-in voting is legal. A low-level chudge declared the law illegal a while back and regardless of what higher courts rule, the GOP is having a field day hooting and hollering about the "democrat illegal voting law."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

petit choux posted:

Can anybody show me the original video of this?

https://youtu.be/7bSMiSTdthEa

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

AxGrap posted:

Bing bong, trump reruns

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

He’s getting so much oil money

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Pelosi's visit really wrongfooted a lot of Republican election messaging, which will not matter in the slightest.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1554523279146094592

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

He really does great work, ya’ll

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/BNOFeed/status/1554502528112463872?s=20

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Turbupt!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Virgil Vox posted:

even the local stuff is poo poo, every single school board is trumpified and town council is just as bad. idk guess I'll go and see

deny them their popular mandate imo

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

For some reason Steve Carell was the announcer in this

Dave Attel in the second

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

he's dying

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Freeman13372/status/1554520545215004672

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Korean Boomhauer posted:

yah these alec derails are tedious now and plus hes just aggroposting and isnt funny no more

Can we get a ruling on whether this is cumshitter before the probe expires? It's both of them or neither of them for me, sorry.

Kedzie Matthews posted:

if i started a twitch.tv screen where I said, "Hey gang, who wants to steal people's identities and open up credit cards in their names?" while i browsed through people's profiles on my Charles Schwab investment advisor access, including full, unoccluded shots of their social security numbers, that would still be less stupid than filming a joke suicide threat in my work place

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

didn't this mf'er just go on live tv in front of all of us last night? go to bed Brandon get some soup and rest drat

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

https://twitter.com/MadS100tist/status/1554512150781124609?s=20&t=HH5pOAVP4pxH-QCcyOFAgQ

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

God it would kick rear end if biden died of covid. And everyone else i despise. I think I'd like that

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

I hear covid pneumonia can take a hot minute to take a mfer out

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Mods should be able to keep people from fighting to the point it gets out of hand. It's legit disappointing they've been such failures.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Hatebag posted:

God it would kick rear end if biden died of covid. And everyone else i despise. I think I'd like that

Name-post combo checks out

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It's generally a bad sign when the symptoms come back this hard.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
who wore it better

WrasslorMonkey posted:

He really does great work, ya’ll

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

Going to the underworld to unabort my fetus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kNwvIEQsg0

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

They had to use frog dna to fill in the gaps for lenin and now he's self-impregnated

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

covid-san take my energy

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hatebag posted:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
P good episode

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Biden dying of COVID would piss Trump off because then he'd forever be a guy who lost to Biden. No chance to avenge himself.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Ben Nerevarine posted:

haunted by the blouse of the Speaker of the House

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Man Musk posted:

deny them their popular mandate imo

just gonna write in lol & lmao for school board and city council

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

he thrusts his fists against the fans
and still insists he sees the cans

And I said "drat! Those cans!"

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's generally a bad sign when the symptoms come back this hard.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Basebf555 posted:

Biden dying of COVID would piss Trump off because then he'd forever be a guy who lost to Biden. No chance to avenge himself.

best possible outcome.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:pressf:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ty

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Remembering Trump trying to hold in his coughs as he came back to the White House and lmaoing that we just get a sequel of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Hatebag posted:

They had to use frog dna to fill in the gaps for lenin and now he's self-impregnated

a lenin party sounds great but im really looking forward to jurassic marx