Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Today's number video is unreal. the man is a master. never saw that twist coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

David Lynch sounds like he hates everything. never would have taken him for a live laugh love kinda guy.

david lynch could capitalize on his idiosyncrasies like werner herzog did if he werent such a big ol sourpuss

your output isnt that great david, may as well capitalize on being weird

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Our judiciary are largely appointed for life, and are either sympathetic with people like Trump, Jones, Bannon, etc, or can see where the winds are blowing. They're not going to do anything against any of these people that will get them on the shitlist of a future GOP-forever administration.

Nothing bad is going to happen to any of them. They know this and they're clowning the courts because they know they can.

They're not clowning the courts though. They're getting clowned on. Alex Jones won't stop trying to declare bankruptcy because he knows he's hosed. And there is a jury in this case anyway.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao... "i didnt know anything about forgiveness before"... wow she's forgiving alec..... what aloser parent. dealing from weakness. she's gonna lose this trial sorry folks, wrap it up.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
ray sipe and David lynch, two sides of the same coin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

They're not clowning the courts though. They're getting clowned on. Alex Jones won't stop trying to declare bankruptcy because he knows he's hosed. And there is a jury in this case anyway.

Coming back in with a mouthful of gum along with your lawyer after the judge asked you to quit chewing gum, after you've spent evenings going on your show to rant about your court case, is in fact clowning on the courts.

Nothing will happen to any of them and they know it.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Unselect Committee of Political Thugs has not devoted one hour to the massive Election Fraud and Irregularities that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election, the reason that hundreds of thousands of people went to Washington on January 6th. When will they start? The Unselects also refuse to look at why Crazy Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of D.C. turned down from 10-20,000 troops. Why is this, I wonder?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This is good

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Alex Jawns

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Coming back in with a mouthful of gum along with your lawyer after the judge asked you to quit chewing gum, after you've spent evenings going on your show to rant about your court case, is in fact clowning on the courts.

Nothing will happen to any of them and they know it.

I think it's fine that people can talk about their court cases if they want. It's not even a criminal trial.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I hate having typed that. Never again

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I think it's fine that people can talk about their court cases if they want. It's not even a criminal trial.

Remember when Trump got indicted and Gaetz went to trial for openly paying minors for sex via a public ledger? me too

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Mr Lynch if you need to borrow some money let me know

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Man there really is a lot of coughing going on in that court room.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
lots of talking for the judge to go ....denied

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

jones gonna cough up a lungfish

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

Remember when Trump got indicted and Gaetz went to trial for openly paying minors for sex via a public ledger? me too

Sandy Hook was a decade ago, Jones has been talking poo poo the whole time, and they only made it to trial recently. I don't think anyone has gotten away with anything yet.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oh my god quit loving coughing Alex!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's 90% Jones lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

It's 90% Jones lol

yeah he has covid 4 sure

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

I wonder if Nancy has had a nice bubble tea yet

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009