Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

I got the mix instead. But yeah.

it's fuel for real gamers so I understand why it may seem foolish for some of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

Milley probably got pissed and casually, without any real intention, threatened to take control of the government from trump if the 25th wasn't used

which then probably set off serious talk of the 25th

which also got the SS wondering what their part in all this would be

and the SS isn't like, ya know, all that political they just want to do cocaine and gently caress hookers and collect that government pension

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm going to drink rum and eat ice cream, i am invincible, i am an industry unto myself, i am a happy guy, i cannot be undone

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
everyone talk about how donald trump is all alpha male or w/e but name a g fuel flavor he could handle without it blowing his mind

you cant

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

the milk machine posted:

this is a really good song imo, stan ridgway kicks so much rear end

Agreed. Call of the West is wonderful. I have a solo record of his that I haven't had time to check out.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

for the past 48 hours the only thing i have drank is a energy drink mix 'inspired by sonic the hedgehog'

chili dog flavor?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

What does the G stand for? Gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJF1RO7GhCM

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Good Citizen posted:

yall post bad and not even the good kinda bad

some real badbadnotgood posting lately

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Ordered some more natural deodorant yesterday. Been getting stanky.

gregday
May 23, 2003

for anyone who missed the post show

https://youtu.be/dz6TLzP2ixE

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
turamp

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

tenderjerk posted:

I got the mix instead. But yeah.

it's fuel for real gamers so I understand why it may seem foolish for some of you

how much lead?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

what's that

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

CaptainBeefart posted:

we need another Woodstock to concentrate all your hippies in one place

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

what's that

dirt from outside

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

what's that

https://elderforestsoap.com/collections/body-care/products/deodorant-stick

It's decent stuff and a stick lasts me about 4-6 months.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Plinkey posted:

dirt from outside

it's this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

man what

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

you're being recalled to service

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

*extremely hank hill voice*

hwelp

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

4 to 6 months? do you put it on like once every two weeks or something?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lpzie posted:

im saying a lot of slurs right now... it's liberating!

Congratulations mr president

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Twoday's uncle

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Louisgod posted:

4 to 6 months? do you put it on like once every two weeks or something?

Once a day.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

some more:

-William Breakwolf
-Grim of Grassthorpe
-Uglubarth
-Pin

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I'll stick with my:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Plinkey posted:

I'll stick with my:

Can't blame you. I can't do any cool pyrotechnic tricks with mine.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1554598853088665600

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

and it's "natural" and doesn't wear off after a half hour, AND lasts that long? I'm going to buy a stick and hold you directly responsible if it's poo poo

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Georgia taxpayers can now list embryos as dependents on their tax returns.

In a news release on Monday, Georgia’s department of revenue said it would begin to “recognize any unborn child with a detectable human heartbeat … as eligible for [an] individual income tax dependent exemption”.

The announcement follows the supreme court’s ruling on 24 June that overturned the landmark Roe v Wade ruling that established the nationwide right to an abortion nearly 50 years earlier. A lower federal appellate court had also decided on 20 July to let the Georgia law banning most abortions in the state take effect.

Officials added that taxpayers filing returns from 20 July onward can claim a deduction of up to $3,000 for any fetus whose heartbeat could theoretically be detected. That “may occur as early as six weeks’ gestation”, before most women even know they are pregnant, the statement said.

Taxpayers must be ready to provide “relevant medical records or other supporting documentation … if requested by the [revenue] department”.

Thaw those motherfuckers out for a heartbeat and then freeze'em again for next tax season.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

so you admit it’s some kind of twig

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol if cms pulls funding from all these Christian fascist states over emtala violation

It'll never happen because that'd be democrats actually doing something meaningful

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I can't wait to see how this plays with the judge

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

whoever invented the armpit is an idiot...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CaptainBeefart posted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Thaw those motherfuckers out for a heartbeat and then freeze'em again for next tax season.

i got 80 children in my fridge

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Louisgod posted:

and it's "natural" and doesn't wear off after a half hour, AND lasts that long? I'm going to buy a stick and hold you directly responsible if it's poo poo

It works pretty well for me. Although I live alone so maybe I smell awful.

The Woodsman body spray is nice too. It's earthy and piney.

CaptainBeefart has issued a correction as of 00:21 on Aug 3, 2022

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Don't doxx me DALL-E

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
[TUBMP] Jones to Father: I'm autistic too buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

take your brain pills old man