Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TRUMO 2024 Greatest Hits Prediction
This poll is closed.
Rolling Stones still on the rally playlist despite 5 more cease n desists 144 17.08%
insanely transphobic rapist billionaire on speed leads nuremburg rallies 214 25.39%
literally he beats his wife lol where's melania?? 114 13.52%
goku 219 25.98%
Trump 152 18.03%
Total: 498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

kindheartedtroll !!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

it doesn’t count if you’re allowed

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love how this became the "Before" picture.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

haloween special sitcom about an undead baseball guy named Vin Skully

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

CODChimera posted:

ur just lucky most of us here arent degenerate enough to report posts

v. .v tru!!!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

back about 8 years ago my insane mom went to England and specifically to Hartlepool (far northeast) to visit some rando that had lived next door to her near Austin. She was telling us the story of her trip with various long pointless digressions. At some point my wife asked "What about her (the rando) mom?"

my mom said "Oh, she is in agony" and my dad (normally 100% silent) said "That's just south of Hartlepool"

e: to be clear those to slobs eating that thing mention Hartlepool as the location of the "restaurant" where you can order such sea-bottom delicacies

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Louisgod posted:

lawyer: mr jones, why do you have so many pictures of chili on your phone
jones: those.. are private pictures of intimate moments with Kaitlin Bennett..

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Louisgod posted:

the way she chews with her mouth open is loving disgusting

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

back about 8 years ago my insane mom went to England and specifically to Hartlepool (far northeast) to visit some rando that had lived next door to her near Austin. She was telling us the story of her trip with various long pointless digressions. At some point my wife asked "What about her (the rando) mom?"

my mom said "Oh, she is in agony" and my dad (normally 100% silent) said "That's just south of Hartlepool"

The UK is great because you can just zoom in on any part of the map and find something funny

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/eeberquist/status/1554893881770070016?s=20&t=Ucp6E-5lQZwlIPvfU-95YA

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Greg Legg posted:

I think Robbie Martin has said he thinks it's specifically to divert attention away from Timothy McVeigh.

Oh yeah that's right he first came to prominence saying okc was a false flag lol. I guess if you spool that out you would guess that the whole elohim nazi compound was a way to entrap nazis planning on doing terrorism that the government hosed up on and got a bunch of people killed. So if that's true then that also suggests that the reason he's always calling terrorism and mass shootings false flags is because the government enables those as well

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

When they put queso all over the haggis that is a good sign you got some bad haggis

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The UK is great because you can just zoom in on any part of the map and find something funny

:iiam:

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Alex Jones should release a sex tape like that badass Hunter Biden

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Imagine what alex jones has texted to people over the last 2 years

if poo poo mattered his goose would be so cooked

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
cant believe that alex jones is only 48 years old lol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

The venn diagram for those groups is already a circle, anyone you know who seems like a "moderate" Jones fan has some real wild ideas about Jews they're not telling you

well, they are actually always telling u but they call them globalists instead of jews

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Do you think Jones ever had contact with Jolly West

Jones definitely looks like he's been doing recreational nerve gas

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

corgiwizard posted:

Alex Jones should release a sex tape like that badass Hunter Biden

He might have! Wonder what's on that camera roll.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

At first I thought Plinkey was raising this dog, lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tenderjerk posted:

When they put queso all over the haggis that is a good sign you got some bad haggis

is that what that is? i assumed it was some sort of huge omelette

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

penny, pepper, pickle, plinkey, pittsburgh

say that x5 fast...

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
alright I dropped my package at FedEx and grabbed a big plate of vindaloo and tikka masala let’s get this thing going again

e: ah, timed perfectly

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Good Citizen posted:

alright I dropped my package at FedEx and grabbed a big plate of vindaloo and tikka masala let’s get this thing going again

I am going to have to confiscate that

Apr 7, 2003

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

And we're back!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I remember one time maybe 10 years ago some conspiracy theory dumbass was walking around with a megaphone talking about infowars bullshit and i berated him for a while and made fun of every stupid thing he said but what really got to him was when i said alex jones was a fat idiot

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1554881067320049665

Apr 7, 2003

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Alex Jones is right.

Apr 7, 2003

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

what is that?

the food

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

They are back...

Judge is instructioning the jurors.
LOL if they come back out after 5 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTKllFqNNQU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Louisgod posted:

the way she chews with her mouth open is loving disgusting

imagine the noise

Apr 7, 2003

lol Biggleswade, get the gently caress outta here

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

lol Biggleswade, get the gently caress outta here

The company I just left had a client in Biggleswade and I legit said that it sounds like a name that Americans would invent to make fun of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CaptainBeefart posted:

what is that?

the food

apparently the English equivalent of chicken Parm(o) is that thing, covered in bechamel and cheddar cheese